Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCGen.Uni.Me NeW Bitcoin Hit Exchange AutoSurf  (Read 2542 times)
btcgen.uni.me (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 07:56:01 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2012, 10:20:15 PM by btcgen.uni.me

Hello,

I have to admit to being new to Bitcoin. I have watched it grow in the last 2 years but never actively tried it out til now..

I find the concept uniquely original therefore decided to support it by starting a hit exchange auto-surf that only accepts p2p.

Learning through previous errors, of others, the BTCGen.uni.me system is not set up to Ponzi nor Pyramid. An upgrade can only be purchased once and offers only a part claw back through ROI. Therefore, the focus is very much on advertising and the system is set up to stay positive on cash and credit balances.

I appreciate that the domain name is a freebie, which might put some off. Until the project starts generating an income it will probably remain that way.

I hope I don't start a trend here which others follow and corrupt by giving way to Ponzi auto-surf set ups. However, if that is the case there would probably be a rush of new entrants into Bitcoin all greedily attempting to make a profit at the expense of others. This would be negative in the long run.

Therefore, if you are going to copy feel free to research the finances of my set up rather than former set ups. It is a *new* site which I am working on still.... (mainly cosmetically).

These are the membership levels.

Just for signing up:
Everyone gets an initial 100 credits,
Win free BTC viewing cash bonuses,
Win free viewing credit bonuses.

Free account

Max rate 1:0.5 surf ratio!
Max sites: 2
Monthly 5 bonus credits
Surf max: 30 credits per day
Refer page credit Bonus: 0.25
Referral credits: 2,1
Referral levels (%): 2,1
Referral PTC cash (%): 2,1
Lasts until 185 days dormancy
Claw back ROI 0% per day
Cashout: BTC 5
Commission ratio 1%
Cost: BTC 0.00
Note: Upgrade to Power Pac Membership and cashout for just 1 BTC

Power Pac Member

Buy 1 Power Pac and automatically upgrade to 1:0.8 Upgraded Status!

Max rate 1:0.8 surf ratio!
Max sites: 50
500 bonus credit
Surf max: 60 credits per day
Refer page credit Bonus: 0.05
Referral credits: 3,2,1
Referral levels (%): 3,2,1
Referral PTC cash (%): 2,2,1
Lasts 25 days
Claw back ROI 2% per day
Surf ROI min: 25 credits per day
Cashout: BTC 1
Commission ratio 2%
Cost: BTC 1

Your support is welcomed (especially if you need to promote your website).

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

You can join through this link http://www.btcgen.uni.me/?ref=4

Any bugs... please let me know through the online contact form.
Plus, if you see a FIAT $ sign anywhere let me know so I can change it to BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcgen.uni.me (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 09:24:53 PM

Just wanted to thank everyone who joined. It is still very experimental at these early stages. I have recruited another person today who will help with development.  I am hoping it will generate a sustainable earning rate for everyone who participates. This in turn will justify advertising where the income ought to generate. From what I have researched these systems provide fractional advertising revenue. The trick has to be to make that fraction the main basis of the system.  If anyone thinks differently feel free to put forward your suggestions.

Thanks again.
btcgen.uni.me (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 09:05:46 AM

OK.. seems as if everyone is giving away free BitCoins... so I have jumped on this bandwagon..

I  can begin now with giving away a really small amount 0.00008888 (if that's possible).
I will limit this to Monday's to Friday's. Once every 24 hours.. as it's still manual..
Will need to take a look at automation..

So, starting Monday... Free decimalized bitcoins with the signature 8888 on it...

Was thinking of doing what everyone else is doing 0.0001 however it leaves no obvious signature.. lol

It's a small amount but a good start.. on the home page... may increase with ad revenue.. increase..

This is all experimental..

btcgen.uni.me (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 10:25:01 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2012, 11:49:09 AM by btcgen.uni.me

Hello,

I've recently reordered things. The new set up is now as follows:

Free sign up

Initial 1000 credits
    Surf 50 pages for 1000 initial credits
    Win free BTC viewing cash bonuses
    Win free viewing credit bonuses
    PTC banner/text links cash/credit

Free account

Max rate 1:0.75 surf ratio!
    Max sites: 2
    Monthly 100 bonus credits
    Surf max: 52 credits per day
    Refer page credit Bonus: 0.5
    Referral credits: 20,10
    Referral levels (%): 5,3
    Referral PTC cash (%): 5,2
    Lasts until 185 days dormancy
    Claw back ROI 0% per day
    Cashout: BTC 2.5
    Commission ratio 1%
    Cost: BTC 0.00

Power Pac Member

Max rate 1:1.5 surf ratio!
    Max sites: 50
    Monthly 500 5000 bonus credit
    Surf max: 1000 credits per day
    Refer page credit Bonus: 1.5
    Referral credits: 300,200,100
    Referral levels (%): 15,5,3
    Referral PTC cash (%): 10,5,2
    Lasts 50 days
    Claw back ROI 1% per day
    Surf ROI min: 25 credits per day
    Cashout: BTC 1
    Commission ratio 2%
    Cost: BTC 1

LOW Cost Advertising

17000 Site Credits - BTC 1.5
    12000 Site Credits - BTC 1
    500 5000 Site Credits - BTC 0.6
    200 2000 Site Credits - BTC 0.3
    50 500 Site Credits - BTC 0.2
    40000 PTC Clicks (0.0001) - BTC 5
    10000 PTC Clicks (0.0001) - BTC 1.5
    500 PTC Clicks at (0.0001) - BTC 0.6
    100 PTC Clicks (0.01) - BTC 1.5
    50 PTC Clicks (0.01) - BTC 0.8
    100000 Banner Exposures - BTC 0.2

1 Credit or PTC Click = 1 Visit

Obviously, this is tough as the upgrades are not giving returns ONLY claw back roi.
However, the upgrades do as they say on the tin. Power Pac - meaning you get more
for doing less.

I know I'm using an old script - a bit like the Soyuz rocket. It works so why change it.

Cheesy
btcgen.uni.me (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 06:15:07 PM

Well,  I have to admit (again) to being very new to Bitcoin.

I got a bit of a shock when this error message appeared:

A fatal error occured. Bitcoin can no longer continue safely and will quit.

EXCEPTION: NSt8ios_base7failureE      
CDataStream::read() : end of data      
bitcoin in Runaway exception

I'd heard horror stories of folks corrupting their systems by upgrading operating systems or installing new distros. I didn't think for a moment that the Bitcoin client could produce data corruption or blockchain data corruption.

I had the good fortune to back my wallet.dat file. So, after scratching around I decided do a fresh reinstall of my Bitcoin client. Then copy over my wallet.dat file.

That seemed to solve it.

Of course, it has to now run through the whole blockchain again. Seems to run better now.

Interesting, stuff. I need to think of a way of securing the data. Backing it up, etc. I may now have to explore online Bitcoin wallet systems such as Coinbase.

On balance, Bitcoin still beats online centralised processors who tend to freeze accounts or raid the sums you have in them. At least you can recover lost data.

btcgen.uni.me (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 06:36:33 PM

Let's put this recent event in perspective...

I recall one day logging into my StormPay (for those of you who can recall StormPay) account and finding it got zero'd. That's right a small fortune just was taken out and it vanished.

Then for those of you who can recall what happened with e-gold. You got it. That got emptied out (I guess having a gold based digital currency was too much of a threat for FIAT money systems). Strange how this happened just before the onset of the crisis.

Now, every knows that PayPal would freeze accounts, especially, when they got up to $500 USD. Plus, all the chargebacks. Not, forgetting all those $100 payments that hit your account from dubious means... or false credit cards..

I could go on with half a dozen online pay processors that failed and sums just vanished...

So, putting this recent experience of a corrupt block chain... well it's pretty mild. Just remember to BACKUP your wallet.dat file...

Grin

btcgen.uni.me (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2012, 10:14:07 PM

Greetings All,

Had a number of suggestions in terms of feedback. One was the obvious domain name. I was very happy with BTCGen.Uni.Me. It's free, offbeat, and unconventional. Then again I use Puppy Linux and prefer stuff like NetSurf. So, Uni.Me would appeal as it goes against the norms.

So, this is what I have done. I have my suspicions that Satoshi Nakamoto is not Japanese. He has not written a single Japanese word or articulated a single Japanese cliche in any of his writings. I believe his nationality is German. On the balance of probabilities that would make sense. In any event who cares? Satoshi (he who is with wisdom) is a visionary.

Oops.. apologies all.. I went into a super tangent there... let's get back to the topic at hand..

I registered the domain name BITCOINUMOTO.COM...

OK.. this is a long play with words. A BIT is 1 to 0 binary number. Num I shortened from the Latin Numis. Numis is an abbreviation & acronym for numismatic. Finishing in honor of Satoshi Nakamoto... well the moto part... which incidentally has a roaring engine like sound to it .. motorway.. motobike... well it is a traffic/hit exchange.. and to throw in some Internet slang Master Of The Obvious.

Thanks for reading.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonmatonis/2012/06/22/the-bitcoin-richest-accumulating-large-balances/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: