Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:20:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Satoshkey: Made in Switzerland - Universal Crypto Currency Switch  (Read 1938 times)
satoshkey (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:48:24 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 10:13:10 AM by satoshkey

https://i.imgur.com/2DGHSCo.png

My name is André Stucki and I am the CEO and founder of Satoshkey. I am pleased to announce that there is a new startup in the heart of Europe, called Satoshkey. I have always been interested in Bitcoin and its possibilities ever since I’ve heard about the digital currency back in late 2011. Despite the significant benefits of Bitcoin, the world is still missing places that accept this revolutionary technology as a mean of payment. So how could we create a business around Bitcoin while linking back to small and mid-sized business owners and offering a valuable service to the Bitcoin community at the same time?

After an ongoing discussion and research we found a solution in the Universal Crypto Currency Switch. Satoshkey is a device that enables any other online  electronic device to accept Bitcoin payments. A Bitcoin-enabled service can be added to already existing business models. This service permits existing electronic vending machines to accept Bitcoin. A Satoshkey-powered vending machine recognizes a Bitcoin payment after a simple QR code scan. Subsequently, the desired product will be delivered to the customer. The switch will be activated right after a payment is received.

Satoshkey is a device that allows to pay for goods and services with lightning fast speed. Our product is built respecting the Swiss quality and excellent security standards, without compromising transaction speed. The design extends coin-operated vending machines with a potential to obviate the use of cash and lowering the risk of theft by sending payments directly to the business’ account. This provides local business owners with much needed versatility and offers a competitive edge. More specifically, the implementation opportunities are in the domains of parking, solarium, camping, carwash to lighting control, payment for utilities paid access, etc. Satoshkey is a solution for Bitcoin enthusiasts to start up new businesses or to bring Bitcoin payments to the fields where it was not possible before.

Satoshkey has a vast application potential. This provides opportunities to bolster the Bitcoin ecosystem with creative ideas. That’s why we launched a contest to find the most useful and original ways of Satoshkey’s implementation. We would like to invite Bitcoin enthusiasts to participate in this contest in order to help Bitcoin proliferate within the masses. The winner will get his very own Satoshkey Universal Crypto Currency Switch.

In order to participate in this contest, please share your ideas of implementation on our Facebook, Twitter, Bitcointalk or Reddit. For more information feel free to visit our website. Check out our Satoshkey enabled train and activate it as a demonstration of the amazing scope this technology provides. Satoshkey team thanks all the contest participants for the engagement and wishes the best luck and a lot of creativity with Satoshkey implementation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BCM.COM

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:34:45 PM

I buy a coke each morning on my way to office, it'd be slick to pay for it with btc!
satoshkey (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:17:56 PM

I buy a coke each morning on my way to office, it'd be slick to pay for it with btc!

Thank you for joining the contest and best of luck with getting enough votes! What country is your office? Maybe we can manage it sooner than you'd expect  Wink
BCM.COM

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:17:21 PM

Thank you for joining the contest and best of luck with getting enough votes! What country is your office? Maybe we can manage it sooner than you'd expect  Wink

I'm based in India... Presumably it won't be your number one pick  Tongue
satoshkey (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:18:01 PM

I'm based in India... Presumably it won't be your number one pick  Tongue

Now we're challenging whole Bitcoin community, including India, to get involved. Technically, satoshkey can be operated anywhere in the world, but we need to make it all together!
satoshkey (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:53:03 AM

Bitcoin community is striving to exhaust Bitcoin's full potential: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLy7V_JVnao&t=1h55m31s 
Join Satoshkey to accelerate the progress!
satoshkey (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:50:57 PM

Anybody facing same issues? Wink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QmCyitMWCY&feature=youtu.be
satoshkey (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:29:46 PM

more tangible than ever before

satoshkey (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:46:23 PM

We've been there. What about you?

https://i.imgur.com/rXXhBvN.jpg
satoshkey_official

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:41:31 AM

Satoshkey is back and better than ever! We have many exciting news to share with you within next couple of weeks. From now on, we will be using new account @satoshkey_official along with new thread to keep you posted.

Stay tuned Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: