Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey all ~semi new, but waiting 4 days for a bit coin is outrageous  (Read 425 times)
En1gma (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:09:57 PM

I was hoping to find info on cleaners which i have, reliable people that would trade coins for cash, and knowledge I just don't have (which is extensive to say the least).
I am, Happy to be here and good luck to all of you i hope you strike it rich(like we all do L=:).
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4658

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:13:25 PM

I was hoping to find info on cleaners which i have, reliable people that would trade coins for cash, and knowledge I just don't have (which is extensive to say the least).
I am, Happy to be here and good luck to all of you i hope you strike it rich(like we all do L=:).

Why are you waiting 4 days?

Just log on to local bitcoins and find someone near you.  You can have bitcoins in hours if you're in an urban area.

If you're in a more rural area, you'll have to put some effort into getting the cash to the seller, but you should still be able to get bitcoins within a day.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: