Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:32:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcointalk Sr. Member Account / 0.33 BTC  (Read 1064 times)
canary (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:31:41 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 08:41:28 PM by canary

I don't have much time to earn money from signature campaigns. If you have time, it's possible to earn 0.12BTC/month or more.

Activity: 294
Position:  Sr. Member
Trust: Neutral
Price: 0.33 BTC

Escrowed by monbux. I want a fast&safe sale, just post it if you're serious Smiley
canary (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:44:28 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 08:43:07 PM by canary

C'mon guys it's not much for an account like this...
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:02:41 PM

how much do you want for it?

I assume you can prove ownership.....
canary (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:42:48 PM

The price is 0.33 BTC and I use escrow nothing to worry about...
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:45:03 PM

Well when you created the thread you were asking .3 (as you pointed out in the previous post that you deleted and as is evidenced by the title of the thread when I replied).

Are you able to provide a signed message from an address posted in an old post that would prove ownership of the account.
canary (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:49:50 PM

Well when you created the thread you were asking .3 (as you pointed out in the previous post that you deleted and as is evidenced by the title of the thread when I replied).

Are you able to provide a signed message from an address posted in an old post that would prove ownership of the account.

I revised the price, cause I realised that is really low for the market average Wink
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:50:28 PM

I revised the price, cause I realised that is really low for the market average Wink
canary (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:11:24 PM

I'm not able to provide a signed message; because I used Bittrex wallet with that account.
NewDeal2014

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:22:24 AM

If he posted a signed message from an address previous used by the anonymous account, wouldn't that compromise the account's anonymity?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:25:45 AM

If he posted a signed message from an address previous used by the anonymous account, wouldn't that compromise the account's anonymity?
He doesn't need to post it now. If escrow is used then he can provide it to escrow prior to him receiving funds for the transaction. The escrow will not release funds until a signed message can be verified.

By agreeing that he can sign a message now he can give more legitimacy to the account he is trying to sell.
NewDeal2014

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:28:27 AM

He doesn't need to post it now. If escrow is used then he can provide it to escrow prior to him receiving funds for the transaction. The escrow will not release funds until a signed message can be verified.

By agreeing that he can sign a message now he can give more legitimacy to the account he is trying to sell.

Understood. That makes more sense. Thank you for clearing that up.
canary (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:45:59 AM

I believe Bitcoin message is not the only way to do that, I can provide transaction information which are gained from signature campaigns and you can check if it's the same Bitcoin adress or not in Blockchain.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:51:48 AM

I believe Bitcoin message is not the only way to do that, I can provide transaction information which are gained from signature campaigns and you can check if it's the same Bitcoin adress or not in Blockchain.
That would be something that is between you and a potential buyer, but I would disagree.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:07:33 AM

sr member accs go for 0.18

yolo
doggieTattoo

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:09:57 AM

I don't think this is true. I have sen them go for over .4 BTC when the seller is reputable.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
canary (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:11:57 PM

That would be something that is between you and a potential buyer, but I would disagree.

Yeah you're right, thanks for the information about Bitcoin message. Everyday I'm learning new things in this forum Smiley
canary (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:40:56 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 09:57:33 PM by canary

I don't think this is true. I have sen them go for over .4 BTC when the seller is reputable.

That's right, market average is 0.40 BTC for Sr. Account.
canary (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:36:18 PM

Sale is still open, the price is not too much for a Sr. Member account...

Activity: 294
Position:  Sr. Member
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Price: 0.33 BTC

Escrowed by monbux.
canary (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:58:14 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]