Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is just....  (Read 989 times)
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 10:00:35 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2015, 10:20:12 PM by (oYo)

The following article highlights the fact that the real issue here is something much bigger than gun control.

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.ca/2015/01/france-armed-terrorists-that-struck.html

French complicity in arming militants in Syria especially, has long been a point of contention and fear among critics who have for years warned about "blowback." However, it is unlikely that France, or its partners amongst this vast network of state sponsored global terror, did not anticipate such "blowback," and were somehow unable to prevent such attacks if desired. In other words, what the attacks in Paris appears to be, is another of NATO's "Operation Gladio" style attacks on the European people in an insidious bid to manipulate public perception as well as the regional political landscape.

Here's another article on this incident. While I don't quite agree with what they feel is a proper response, I do have the same suspicions as to the motive.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/01/proper-response-todays-tragic-events-every-publication-planet-print-depictions-prophet-muhammad.html

Someone (username, Candide) made this comment (in the comment section) which I believe deserves highlighting as it hints to the possible motive.
"Strange: France is hit (very professionnally) in a sensitive zone a couple of days after Hollande said that sanctions against Russia should be lifted..."

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 10:01:15 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 09:48:07 AM by Lethn

That's why you do background checks and give law abiding citizens proper training so they aren't trigger happy, in the U.S it could also help community ties with the police if they acted as instructors, but of course you only want a total ban on guns don't you?

It's sad that even in the face of total destruction there are people who believe that what they want is the only option available.

Background checks probably wont stop crazy or mentally disturbed people getting them and police have extensive training yet use them when they're not needed or as a first line of defense and so will citizens with or without training.

Welcome to the real world, why is it when they're wearing a uniform you feel so much more trusting? Also background checks would help a lot, but people like you just aren't interested in anything else than a total ban on firearms.

Welcome to the real world where we don't need guns, but people like you need them because they feel defenseless without them. And where did I say I was trusting of police? I said the opposite. I don't trust them to have guns.

So who the hell is going to stop the criminals and rampaging lunatics then? Magic fairies? Also, even Plato warned against soldiers becoming too powerful for the citizenry.

Every care must be taken that our auxiliaries, being stronger than our citizens, may not grow to be too much for them and become savage tyrants instead of friends and allies. - Plato

Edit: It's fucking normal that I'd feel defenceless in a real combat situation where everyone else has guns, if you don't in a situation like that there's something wrong with you
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:39:34 PM

good think i decided to get a gun license in the new year.

it is really astonishing how two/three djihadist after a bloody massacre in the middle of paris didn't got caught instantly...
i hope the 2/3 guys get caught really fast. i wish everyone in france the best.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌