Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHEAP WORLD OF WARCRAFT ACCOUNTS! <US>  (Read 1382 times)
AncientX (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 02:41:46 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2012, 12:05:35 AM by AncientX

Selling 4 of my accounts!!

Account 1 : 125$

Level 85 Warlock - iLvl 396 - 3/8H DS - Maxxed mining and Tailoring! 3900 Achievement points!

http://maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-86765.html

Account 2: 75$

Level 85 Ret Paladin iLvl 388 - 8/8 normal DS - Maxxed Skinning - 1980 Achievement points!

http://maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-86767.html

Account 3: 200$

Level 85 Frost/Unholy DK! - 8/8 Normal DS - Mining / Tailoring - 6500 Achievement points!
RARE MOUNTS NO LONGER OBTAINABLE IN-GAME! - Swift Zulian Tiger - Venomhide Ravasaur
15+ Titles

http://maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-86771.html

Account 4: 75$

Level 85 DK - iLvl 377 - 0/8 normal DS - maxxed Mining & Herbalism

http://maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-86772.html

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE EXCEPT FOR THE 85 DK WITH 6500 ACH POINTS, RARE MOUNTS, AND COOL PETS.

You get full control of the account, All the account information, everything you need to make the account fully yours!

( Perfectly good for people looking to get some cheap botting accounts! )

There is some gold, but not alot spread across these accounts.

All of them are on the Same server.

THESE ACCOUNTS ARE US ACCOUNTS, SORRY EU PLAYERS!

Message me here on bitcointalk if your interested.

Feel Like buying me a energy drink? go ahead and donate Cheesy
12YNZzcvtcfjS2gSBtHkxNSbhu7wrXQWYT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
godchronic

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 10:29:11 PM

Its a dead game brah. You can buy all the xpacks for under 50 and have 3 85s in a month just pidgeonholing in a city. Sold my account on here. Had 4 lvl 85's an 83 2 80s and got 5 btc for it all. None of your characters are worth listed price. 40btc's for any wow account is ridonculous, a bloody warlock with one 400+ilvl item and a few RF items Id settle at 10, and thats still an unfair price. The dk for 40 is terribad. Noob finder gear in areas and looks to me you couldnt afford gems, I imagine the overlapping of non-viable professions spread amongst these characters made it near impossible to get any decent gems let alone ANY GEMS AT ALL on your dk's. No enchants on a single one of these toons(warlock and paladin excluded), fuck man you didnt even runeforge your dk weapons, and that's free. Every single one of these is a atrocious deal at its current pricing, The lock is your strongest character but only worth 6-8 btcs logistically. My advice, dont sell them they need work and your gonna get amazingly low offers. Check the JC shuffle out. I made so much stoopid money.
Warlock realistically priced at 6-8 btc's
Paladin realistically priced at 5-6 btc's
Terribad dk numero uno realistically priced at 2-3 btc's
And the other dk should be given to a mildly retarded child that won't quite understand why everything his level and 10 lvls below him can manage to beat his ass time and time again.
AncientX (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 10:32:45 PM

-.- i've been selling world of warcraft accounts for 6 years, i know this market. And yes, they will sell at those prices.

lanternblue

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 10:36:15 PM

agreed, your prices are cheap enough
godchronic

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 10:48:07 PM

280 dollars for one character that doesnt even have 400 ilvl or even all hDS done. I laugh at your "expertise". To anyone who has bought any of your piss poorly geared characters I laugh so hard my blunt falls on the ground. My favorite part is gathering skills being 3/4 of all your professions. Even better is the only good gems you have are locked on noob finder gear, I hope whoever buys your product knows its no longer viable and they will have to gear each character/ switch professions to a less retarded loadout and gem everything with the very limited amount of money that I believe to be on this account. But hey, theres a tiger...and achievement points!!! lulz came here for cheap wow accounts, cheaply decked out but thats the only cheap part of this deal.
AncientX (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 12:03:22 AM

Dude, why do you have to flame my thread and be a raging faggot? seriously? you made your point, now piss off.

Also, i didnt realize that btc prices had gone up, i was still under the assumption 1btc = 5$ so, my most expensive account is 200$....now step off my nuts

godchronic

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 12:31:38 AM

No need to get pissy. I merely stated that flaming dog shit wrapped in human hair would be a better deal for 475 dollars. If anything Im warning the good btc loving community that you could get the retail keys for 6 btcs total and make your own characters and avoid all the pitfalls that you put your characters in. You just have unrealistic demands for the shit product your supplying and if i didnt let the people know, how do you think that would make me look??! Listen im not trying to make you or what your selling look bad, your doing a fine job as is good sir. In reality though the game is getting more dated by the day, pigeonholing is now the lvling comp regardless of spec anymore. WoW accounts simply arent what they used to be worth. Your ilvl's got the downs and you never gemmed/chanted. Runeforging was beyond your grasp, how you made it through 3 hds bosses is incredible but I suspect you just broke backs(Dont ask its raidah lingo). Ill leave this alone now but you better cross the street when you see me coming pussy, I dont play that shit.
AncientX (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 01:11:50 AM

where the fuck are you coming up with these prices? 475? look again dipshit. Stay off my thread.

MrCruncher

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 03:31:25 AM

I have no problem with your prices nor that you are selling WoW accounts. However, as an active WoW player I do have a huge problem with you suggesting that these accounts may be used for botting. Botting kills games because it violates the design of the game and breaks the economy. Just the fact that you mention botting in the same post as account selling makes one wonder if the accounts have been obtained legally (not disputing whether they are or not). I love to play WoW and refuse to watch the game/economy be further disrupted by botters.

There was just no reason to even mention botting in the post. Anyways, good luck on your sale.
AncientX (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 07:24:55 AM

=/ lol, no These accounts are all mine, registered in my name. I use to own a WoW account store on epicnpc.com and these are just some accounts ive been playing with that i never got sold.

And i do agree with you, botting does ruin the game for alot of people, but for others. Botting accounts, and selling the gold is a very decent income. I use to do it when i first got into world of warcraft, but due to blizzard cracking down on Glider, and other old bots by banning 1000's of accounts i decided its not worth the risk of losing accounts.

And the reason i bring it up, is cause my characters all have gathering professions which is what botters look for in an account.

I'm a businessman, so i try to open my sales to all types of customers. And honestly, i dont even think botters would pay for my 2 higher priced accounts, but the ones marked for 75, im sure someone will gobble those up eventually.

lanternblue

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 09:28:10 AM

Try Honorbuddy
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 10:11:46 AM

Botting kills games because it violates the design of the game and breaks the economy.
Wow has an "economy"?  Shocked I played it some time ago and saying that it has an economy is a bit exagerated  Cheesy

MrCruncher

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 10:20:26 AM

Botting kills games because it violates the design of the game and breaks the economy.
Wow has an "economy"?  Shocked I played it some time ago and saying that it has an economy is a bit exagerated  Cheesy

Any game with a auction house and some form of currency has an economic element behind it. This is why Blizzard is creating a major gold sink called the Black Market Auction House. There are some players now with millions of gold. If you just allowed bots all day it would cause mass inflation of gold and items such as ore, herbs, and leather in WoW for example. Thereby driving down the price on the AH for those items since the people botting them can sell them next to nothing since they didn't have to personally put in the time to farm those items and making those professions worthless to the players who don't bot. So yes, WoW does have an economy.
AncientX (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 09:44:01 PM

Try Honorbuddy

I actually still have a lifetime account for that, i bought it like 2 years ago when HB was on the rise. But i let my friend have my login since im never gonna use it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: