Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Friendshipcoin2| FSC2 | FSC with PoS | Now on Bittrex  (Read 33305 times)
kaptainkrayola (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:00:43 PM

The wallet has quit working for Windows and OSX. Is there anybody else that is having this problem? When will the wallet be working again?

When you say "quit working" what do you mean?  I have it running on both windows 7 and OSX and it is operating perfectly fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nickslikk

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:09:41 PM

When i click on the wallet application, a message box comes up and says: Assertion failed! Program C:\Program Files\FriendshipCoin2.exe File: src\kernel.cpp, Line 402

Expression: pindex -> pprev || pindex -> GetBlockHash() ==(!fTestNet?hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet)

Abort, Retry, Ignore

When I click on Retry, it says: This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

The wallet was working fine earlier today for I left it running to stake coins.
big_Ray

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:33:54 AM

When i click on the wallet application, a message box comes up and says: Assertion failed! Program C:\Program Files\FriendshipCoin2.exe File: src\kernel.cpp, Line 402

Expression: pindex -> pprev || pindex -> GetBlockHash() ==(!fTestNet?hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet)

Abort, Retry, Ignore

When I click on Retry, it says: This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

my wallet is good.
Is it problem of your computer?
mine is fine Smiley
trueinexus5

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:37:39 AM

Abort, Retry, Ignore

Hi, friends !

Pls attach  Error Capture screen and tell me your OS version.

Probably, Get More  Info.
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:22:03 AM

Abort, Retry, Ignore

You seem to be the only one having problems.  Maybe try downloading again and running. 
kprell40

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:45:26 AM

Just asking when will the Multi-Pool  be setup

kprell40

bitinvt7

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:52:09 AM

Abort, Retry, Ignore

FSC2 wallet is working perfectly Smiley
I have tested FSC2 wallet on various conditions today and I confirmed that there is no problem in FSC2 wallet.
If you have trouble yet, that could mean your computer has some problems, so in that case, check your PC first.
nickslikk

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:44:09 PM

Im using Windows 7 Home Edition.

Yesterday, I left my computer running because I had the wallet running to stake coins. After some time away from the computer, the computer restarted itself and when I came back to my computer, I logged in, open the FCS2 wallet, and to my surprise and horror, I got the error message above. I downloaded the wallet again, but I still kept getting the error message. I know that there is a problem with my computer. I just don't know what the problem is and how to fixed it.
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:35:16 PM

Just asking when will the Multi-Pool  be setup

kprell40

We're waiting for final confirmation from the company we are partnering with to provide the multi-pool.  They said it should be live this week so once it is live I will make the announcement.
cheetah3

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:40:35 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 03:52:26 PM by cheetah3

Abort, Retry, Ignore

You are lying.
I did a test on all operating systems.
Raise to capture your screen.

Hi! did you download installer from the official website? Or you built wallet from source?
Actually both ways working, just trying to understand where from such error.
Thanks!

Try that way:

- download latest version from official website http://friendshipcoins.com/
- save your wallet.dat somewhere
- delete anything (but keep wallet.dat) inside directory C:\Users\[ YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME ]\AppData\Roaming\FriendshipCoin2
- install downloaded wallet.
- run software from "Windows Start button->All Programs->FriendshipCoin2"  - and tell us about what happens now.

Create new AltCoins, update existing. Please pm with proposals. BTC: 1LbVvrNZAb3RB8fgHkc93PHkMKUsbdDgsq
nickslikk

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:20:30 PM

I did download the installer from the website. I deleted all the files except for wallet.dat, downloaded the installer, and I run the application. I have no trouble now. THANK YOU SO MUCH 1000stskiller for your help! Somehow those files got corrupted yesterday. Now I know what to do next time if the problem should again.
SlowQuicks

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:24:43 PM

please make a mirror download for wallet please dev
cannot download from amazons
cheetah3

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:48:53 PM

I did download the installer from the website. I deleted all the files except for wallet.dat, downloaded the installer, and I run the application. I have no trouble now. THANK YOU SO MUCH 1000stskiller for your help! Somehow those files got corrupted yesterday. Now I know what to do next time if the problem should again.

Check your HDD for BAD sectors  - maybe it starting to get BAD sectors  - often when some programs/or files appears corrupted time from time, that means "possible HDD starting to have problems..." Wink

Create new AltCoins, update existing. Please pm with proposals. BTC: 1LbVvrNZAb3RB8fgHkc93PHkMKUsbdDgsq
cheetah3

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:51:41 PM

Already also on official github in "release" Wink

https://github.com/friendshipCoin/fsc2/tree/master/release/win/installer

SlowQuicks

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:01:29 AM

Already also on official github in "release" Wink

https://github.com/friendshipCoin/fsc2/tree/master/release/win/installer

thanks for the link mate
bitinvt7

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:47:54 PM

Now, Bter voting list ranking No.50
FSC2 won 715 votes. (20 votes 3 days ago)
Amazing achievement !
Guys, thank you for your continued voting.
Keep going towards the Top Cheesy
trueinexus5

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:10:31 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 10:30:48 AM by trueinexus5

Vote now in BTER.COM FSC2 is thriving.
Please have you also participated in the vote.
And, our events will start immediately.

2015.02.06 PM 7:30 NOW STAND...
https://i.imgur.com/enPZS8p.png
joe 90

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:01:24 AM

At this rate Friendshipcoin2 will be on BTER in no time at all.
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:14:45 PM

Really great effort on the votes guys, wow!

We're still working on updates over here.  We've been fighting the flu so everyone is a little behind but things are progressing.  Keep up the good work and keep spreading the word.  Smiley
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:02:18 PM

It's better now but being sick means all projects are behind.  Lots of work to catch up on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: