Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Friendshipcoin2| FSC2 | FSC with PoS | Now on Bittrex  (Read 33305 times)
loszhor

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:49:09 PM

I just noticed Swisscex just axed the FSC/LTC market. I am disappointed, the volume wasn't too bad there.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Katalin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:14:28 PM

How can i change my FSC to FSC2 ?

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BDf3zUTtdqxXJ8bCTDGEHXh1fD3DCMsQT7
kaptainkrayola (OP)

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:21:29 PM

How can i change my FSC to FSC2 ?

Right now you can't.  We'll be offering a limited exchange again in the near future but for the moment there's no way to exchange.
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:22:48 PM

Multi-pool is apparently behind schedule again.  Here is a link to their thread in case anyone is interested : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932225.0

I apologize for the delay but this is 100% out of my hands.
loszhor

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:06:13 AM

Multi-pool is apparently behind schedule again.  Here is a link to their thread in case anyone is interested : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932225.0

After going through the thread it appears that there are a lot of problems involved with this switch. Any particular reason for the switch?

kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:42:52 PM

After going through the thread it appears that there are a lot of problems involved with this switch. Any particular reason for the switch?

No switch, these guys approached me weeks ago and said they were launching a multi-pool in like a week.  I signed on for the multi-pool and have been waiting ever since.  The guy running the operation has been friendly and helpful throughout the process it just seems that they are having issues with their dev.  I'm going to be looking for another multi-pool partner starting today to see if we can get something going since this one doesn't look like it's really going anywhere.
altdice love

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:53:32 AM

BYE
bitinvt7

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:59:52 PM

1. FSC2 voting is live on Bter

Now, Bter voting list ranking No.30
FSC2 won 3195 votes.
Guys, thank you for your continued voting.
Keep going towards the Top  

https://bter.com/voting#FSC2

2. FSC2 voting is live on C-CEX.

You can vote here. ( 1 free vote or unlimited BTC votes )

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

***** Go vote for us to get listed !  *****
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:04:30 PM

So everyone knows, I reached out to a hand full of other multi-pools yesterday to try and get FSC2 listed.   Going to keep reaching out to established sites to do the same until we get something going.
annes10421042

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:35:58 PM

So everyone knows, I reached out to a hand full of other multi-pools yesterday to try and get FSC2 listed.   Going to keep reaching out to established sites to do the same until we get something going.

I see...thanks.

But, how about these things?

- Android Wallet with PoS.

- Web Wallet with PoS and SMS

When are you going to finish that?

Are you working on these by yourself ?  together? ...or the other man does that?

kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:37:47 PM

I see...thanks.

Are you working on these by yourself ?  together? ...or the other man does that?

Android Wallet with PoS is in the final testing stages.  We had a bunch of bugs to work out and we're almost there.  Web wallet is in the development stages still with resources being diverted to the Android wallet fixes.  I work on these with another programmer and some other team members to help with things like graphics and web design. 
DogecoinMachine
Legendary

Activity: 2869
Merit: 1131

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 04:29:01 PM

From now on everyone can try DICE or SLOT game on https://www.crypto-games.net with FREE FSC2!
We have a Faucet!  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitinvt7

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:38:02 AM

From now on everyone can try DICE or SLOT game on https://www.crypto-games.net with FREE FSC2!
We have a Faucet!  Grin

Thanks~ Smiley
bitinvt7

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:39:39 AM

I see...thanks.

Android Wallet with PoS is in the final testing stages.  We had a bunch of bugs to work out and we're almost there.  Web wallet is in the development stages still with resources being diverted to the Android wallet fixes.  I work on these with another programmer and some other team members to help with things like graphics and web design. 
Thank you^^
loszhor

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:38:04 AM

No switch, these guys approached me weeks ago and said they were launching a multi-pool in like a week.  I signed on for the multi-pool and have been waiting ever since.  The guy running the operation has been friendly and helpful throughout the process it just seems that they are having issues with their dev.  I'm going to be looking for another multi-pool partner starting today to see if we can get something going since this one doesn't look like it's really going anywhere.

No, I mean what exactly prompted the switch from FSC to FSC2?

kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:36:51 PM

No, I mean what exactly prompted the switch from FSC to FSC2?

The community wanted a PoS coin that couldn't just get mass mined by ASICs and dumped.  We experimented with implementing this on FSC but no matter what we did it required a new blockchain anyway so we decided to just go with a whole new coin.
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:31:49 PM

Android Wallet is syncing with the block chain now.  Going to do some test sends back and forth and if that all works we might be ready for an initial release.
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:20:00 PM

Android wallet has synced with the blockchain and test transactions have been send/received.  For some reason they aren't confirming the way that other transactions are confirming though so we're still working that bug.  Once that's fixed we should be ready.
bitinvt7

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:12:26 AM

Hi, DEV

Now it's time to add some updates.

How is your work going?
Multi-pool, Android wallet ...

Please let us hear the news Smiley

kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:01:21 PM

Multi-pool is out of my control still and I have not heard from the developer there.  I'm afraid that project might be dead for now if they don't launch. 

Android wallet is working except for one bug that we're still trying to fix.  I'm going to be installing it on another test phone that I have today to do more testing.  Slow going but making progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: