Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No bearwhale is dumping along with those retail bears. Time to buy the dip.  (Read 1224 times)
ivyleague1985 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:56:58 AM

The V-shape bottom around 290 will disappear soon and we will march higher.

No bearwhale is dumping along with those retail bears. Time to buy the dip.
ivyleague1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:01:45 AM

Also, our team is moving our coins away from bitfinex so that they won't have enough coins to lend to the short sellers.

If everyone just follow our way, the short interest will keep increasing and squeeze the bears.
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:06:39 AM

Also, our team is moving our coins away from bitfinex so that they won't have enough coins to lend to the short sellers.

If everyone just follow our way, the short interest will keep increasing and squeeze the bears.

Your "team" eh?
If you don't offer them for loans, they don't get loaned out. You don't know what you're talking about, failcoins. You are lying!  Roll Eyes

ivyleague1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:17:07 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 04:15:01 AM by ivyleague1985

Your "team" eh?
If you don't offer them for loans, they don't get loaned out. You don't know what you're talking about, failcoins. You are lying!  Roll Eyes

The fewer people loan our their coins to the bears, the higher the short interest is.
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:52:07 AM

This is not true. Price is going lower. See for yourself tomorrow (we're at 292 now). Wink

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
TrollinU

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:08:09 AM

Your "team" eh?
If you don't offer them for loans, they don't get loaned out. You don't know what you're talking about, failcoins. You are lying!  Roll Eyes

They have a formula to calculate the short interest. The lower the reserve, the higher the loaned coins, the higher the short interest.

By influencing the reserve, we can affect the short interest.

BTW, you'd better cover now coz the bearwhale is transforming into the bullwhale right away.

Thanks for the concern, but worry not about me. I'm not short right now but I ain't buying more either.
And again you're wrong. Short interest is set by the guys doing the loaning, not finex. The borrowers have more control over the interest rates than finex does. Up until their capped maximum rate. The variable rate is based on the rates of loans already taken over the last n days. Your coins in the exchange account has no bearing on interest rates. Even in trader account it has none.

Stop with all this useless manipulation. You shot your credibility to hell in your first few posts. Then your old account had a failed attempt at Hyping the market up too. You and your team... You aren't going to get your $400. Not yet.  Kiss

Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:10:24 AM

Nah, I'll just keep my coins on BitFinex and offer to lend them to short sellers at 1% a day.
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:33:18 AM

Nah, I'll just keep my coins on BitFinex and offer to lend them to short sellers at 1% a day.

Where do you get the 1% figure? I am only seeing 0.05% a day for lending out btc.
rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:40:22 AM

Where do you get the 1% figure? I am only seeing 0.05% a day for lending out btc.

The key word here is 'offer'

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
homo homini lupus

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:48:46 AM

final capitulation draws closer.

the selloff will be epic.

panic is in the air.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:05:19 AM

Until Bitfinex is hacked.

With all due respect, anybody that keeps coins on an exchange -period- is insane. 1% a day sounds awesome, but still.

As "legitimate" as BitFinex may seem, they aren't. No exchange is...and won't be for a long time.

Hell, I wouldn't even trust Coinbase with my coins for any longer than a day or two...and they are in CA.

whatever. And you trust your wallets?

The lending rate is around 0.05% a day, btw. a lil higher than normal. 1% is too high.

God Donut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:22:42 AM

you guys never learn Grin
go ahead and keep all your bitcoins on bitfinex until it gets hacked. or rather "hacked"
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:28:38 AM

This is not true. Price is going lower. See for yourself tomorrow (we're at 292 now). Wink

No if Bitstamp will buy 18000 BTC on market

IOTA
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:23:08 PM

We are below 285 now!

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 01:42:53 PM

Well even if you move all your coins away, there will be still some guys coming along to fill the gap and offer theirs just to earn that paltry 0.5% interest.

spacehopper

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:28:57 PM

We are below 285 now!

We are back up to 291 now, today's high was 294.4. Looks like you were both right, the price went lower, and it also went higher.

jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:44:35 PM

Anything below $300 is a good buy for medium to long term IMO. We have passed the point of panic selling after Bitstamp got hacked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: