Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Social Media Likes & More - BTCX.cc Link Shortening - Cheap Domains - MY SITES!  (Read 576 times)
campycoin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:06:41 AM

Hello Forum Members

Just wanted to bring your attention to a few sites I own.
I look forward to having you as one of my customers.

ONLINEWEBGROW.COM
Email us at admin@onlinewebgrow.com

Checkout http://onlinewebgrow.com to see all the services we offer.  If you don't see something you need, ask.
We also manage twitter accounts and Facebook pages so if you are interested in that service, please contact me.
Prices of the social account management vary based on the amount of posts you require weekly and or daily.

Below is the current price sheet and we are offering a 10% discount right now for any bitcoin payment.

We do offer a logo creation service as well as a writing service. If you need to get the contact info for someone, we offer this as well.
Meaning if you want the email and home address for the CEO of Wells Fargo, we can gather this info for you.
Amount of time it takes the above services stretches from 1-2 days to 2-3 weeks depending on the service.

REAL PEOPLE - NO BOTS
If you are thinking you have seen this service before and for less, you probably have.
The difference is that I am part of a network of real users who complete these tasks. No bots will ever be used.
That is how we can offer USA Only Twitter Followers and YouTube Subscriptions and Views
Your accounts have NO chance of being restricted if you buy from me.

Again...  if you have any questions on the above services, please ask!

JC DOMAINS @ http://JERAN.US

I also sell domains and at some of the lowest prices around.
ALL DOMAINS ARE PRICED AT $50, $100 or $200 MAX
Also, for bitcoin talk forum members ONLY I am offering a SPECIAL for any domains if paid in bitcoin.

Right now, if you pay in bitcoin, you can buy any domain and get a second domain of equal or lesser value for FREE.
Some of the domains below... are appraised at 5 digits such as hptube.com and siins.com
email me at bitcoinguy@icloud.com or PM me or comment this post if you are interested

Here are some of the current domains available...
$50

aquazene.com
medizene.com
bitcoinadwords.com
x2btc.com
firstbankofbitcoin.com
bitcointrustbank.com
bitcoinshopper.info
shopwithbitcoin.info

$100
betinbtc.com
bfgay.com
4of5.com
smsatm.com
siins.com
helpdraw.com
twutty.com
caslots.com
vintagebitcoin.com
ysagi.com
ugran.com
ckckx.com
xbtcoldstorage.com
goinbitcoin.com

$200
sbizz.com
uzhm.com
rwuv.com wxub.com
xroar.com 25LA.com
thvx.com
hptube.com
mplyr.com
downloadsy.com

And remember for the rest of January, these domains are all BUY 1 GET 1 FREE for any forum member if paid in bitcoin

XBY.MEhttp://xby.me
Save, Sort, Straighten, Share and Track all your affiliate links.

One of the very cool sites and services I offer is the link and URL shortener at XBY.ME
XBY.ME - MOPURL.COM and BTCx.cc are all the same site.
Once you have an account you can shorten your domain to any of the three...
For example, make a long affiliate link become http://btcx.cc/slots instead.
Design your very own SPLASH pages as well.
For an example, this link http://xby.me/owg will take you to SPLASH page first, then OnlineWebGrow.com

XBY.ME is FREE and we offer an UPGRADE to Pro for $2/mo or $10/year
RIGHT NOW IF YOU PURCHASE A YEAR WITH BITCOIN, THE PRICE IS $8/yr
(see below to get it even cheaper!)
Some of the features include geotargeting, live tracking, splash pages, bundles, .csv exports, api availability and a very low price.

Complete Analytics
Track each and every user who clicks your link.
Track everything. Amount of clicks, the country, the source, the time...all the data is there.
Geotarget your links to redirect visitors to specialized pages based on country to increase your conversion.
Sort, save and bundle your links for easy access.
Direct people to your public profile to reveal all your public links.
Ability to see your links activity and watch real time when they are clicked and where the click comes from.
You can instantly know in real time how many clicks your links are getting. 

Have you placed a link inside your forum signature where you never quite know if it is helping or getting any clicks?
Now you can know! Ever wondered how many customers actually clicked the links you placed inside a blast email?
Simply shorten it with our site and track the who, where and when.
Think of the possibilities with being able to track any click at any time and measuring and comparing them.
If your forum signature link gets you 1 click a month, perhaps it is time to try another approach.

Powerful Dashboard
One dashboard to manage everything.
Manage your URLs, create bundles, manage your custom splash pages and your settings, all from the same dashboard.
Set a password to protect your links from unauthorized access.
Easily Share your links to social sites in just one click on the dashboard.
Easily log-in using Google Plus, Facebook or Twitter.
URLs are all automatically associated to registered users and are saved to your account for future access.
You can view each of their stats and total clicks and even separate them into folders called "bundles." 
Drag our bookmarklet to your bookmarks bar and instantaneously shorten the URL of the site you are viewing making the life of an affiliate simple and efficient.
Each short URL has its own QR Code that can be accessed by simply adding /qr at the end of the short UR
The site also creates dedicated pages for media URLs such as YouTube, Vine, Dailymotion, etc. 
Try one, it is part of the free service.  Shorten a YouTube or vine link and watch what you get! 
Also, as part of the very cost friendly Pro Service, users can now create a custom splash page.
You get to choose your own Avatar and insert a custom image landing page where clickers of your link get to land prior to being taken to your intended destination.
Use this spot to announce sales, special pricing, coupon codes, or even to advertise your other sites and services.
Pro users can design and store up to 10 different Splash Pages and easily assign them to any and or all of your links.

We have made the site very useful for both our FREE members and given some extras to those with PRO subscriptions.
The PRO account adds the ability to build custom Splash pages and removes the ads from everywhere in the site.
It also adds the ability to create and export .csv files that contain either all of your links, or you can export them per bundle.
Pro accounts are also given priority support for any issues or questions they might have. 
We also have blocked some of the better custom alias' as those are set aside for access by only those with PRO accounts.
We also have a monthly give-away for those members with pro accounts.

Also, XBY.ME has a Powerful API system 
Click DEVELOPER in the site footer for more info on our API.

So get your FREE ACCOUNT today.... head over to http://XBY.ME to sign up

FOR Bitcoin Talk Forum Members ONLY I am selling 1 year PRO ACCOUNTS for BTC0.02
Simply reply to this forum with your username from your xby.me FREE account and trx # from your
BTC0.02 payment to 1DKTayobDfMy2skeHo8r5eoKeN52YYSh7G and I will turn your account to PRO.

The site is free to try. But I will turn 1 hero account to PRO for a review on the service. Please comment this post.

Thanks for your time. Please comment with questions or concerns regarding my services.
I look forward to having you as one of my customers.

If you like books and antiques... stop by http://ubbbk.com or http://speshals.com
ALL MY SITES PROUDLY TAKE BITCOIN

campycoin (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:01:15 PM

Reminder- Vouch Pro Account for first Hero or Sr. member who wants one.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:51:25 AM

I'm not sr.member but willing to take vouch copy if you like to offer -  full member.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:35:02 AM

I'm not sr.member but willing to take vouch copy if you like to offer -  full member.
sure...
sign-up at xby.me and then PM me your user name or email and I'll turn on pro
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:13:14 AM

Reminder- Vouch Pro Account for first Hero or Sr. member who wants one.
Getting no love here so I will turn the first 5 accounts that post here into pro accounts for 1 year.

So if you want a nice spot to save, sort, share, shorten and track your affiliate or website links, simply...

1. go to http://xby.me
2. sign-up for free
3. post your user name or email in a comment here,
4. I will turn your account into pro
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:55:03 AM

3 LEFT
Pages: [1]