Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't play at SatoshiDice. Is it just me or for everyone?  (Read 544 times)
Watoshi-Dimobuto (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:18:17 AM

https://satoshidice.com

Sites loads allright. But it simply shows my username. I have an account with some balance but can't do anything with it.

Can you check whether you got the same problem or is it just me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ComboChris

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:57:13 AM

Sites loads allright. But it simply shows my username. I have an account with some balance but can't do anything with it.

You might consider playing on a site with 1% house edge, satoshidice's house edge is a ripoff considering every other bitcoin dice site offers 1%.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:00:15 AM

I just checked their website and there seems to be a problem with their Javascript code, which is why the website doesn't work. You should try again some other time.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
karakhan

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:17:59 AM

they will fix it soon

▄██▄ ▄██▄ ██████ ██████ █████████████▄▄ ▀██▀ ██████ ▀██▀ ████████████████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ █████████████ ▄██████████ ▄██████████▄ ██████ █████ ▄███████▄ ██████ ██████ ▄█████████ ██████ ▄▄█████ ██████ █████████████ ▄███████████ ███████████████ ██████ ████████▀▀██████ ██████ ██████ ██████████ █████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████▀▀ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████▀ ▀█████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ███████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████▄▄ █████ ▀▀█████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████ ████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀█████████▄ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀▀███████ █████ ▄▄██████ ██████ ██████▄ ██████▄▄ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐██████▄ ▄███████ ▄█████ ██████████████████████ ██████ ▐██████████ █████████████ ███████████████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐████████████████ ███████████ ███████████████████▀▀ ██████ ▀██████▀ ▀▀████████▀ ▀██████████▀ ██████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████▀ █████ ▀▀██████▀ ████████ ████ ████ ▄ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀▀ ██ ▀▀███▄▄████▀█▀ ▄██▀ ██ ▀████▀ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▐██ ████████████▄ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄██▀ ▐██ ██████ ██████████▀ ██████ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄███ ▐██ ▐██ █████████████▀ ██▌ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▀██▄ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄▄ ██ ▄▄███▀ ▀▀████████████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM MEDIUM
Close
View Signature Code
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:31:13 AM

You might consider playing on a site with 1% house edge, satoshidice's house edge is a ripoff considering every other bitcoin dice site offers 1%.

True that SD has a higher house edge than other dice sites, but at the same time SD offers some daily prizes for those on the leaderboards.
stellar69

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:42:33 AM

Or playing on a site with 0.5% house edge like our https://safedice.com  Cheesy
The name seems to be safe enough but we would be more happy if you guys were more trusted and after gaining trust you don't increase you house edge.

Also having trouble with my mobile,hope they fix it soon.
stellar69

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:59:19 AM

Or playing on a site with 0.5% house edge like our https://safedice.com  Cheesy
The name seems to be safe enough but we would be more happy if you guys were more trusted and after gaining trust you don't increase you house edge.

Actually our house edge is flexible, for any bets having a payout no more than 0.25% of the bankroll(which is 0.1BTC now), the edge is 0.5%.

So far, 99.99% of the bets made on our site are under 0.5% house edge  Smiley
Seems interesting. Is yours bankroll 0.1BTC or 0.25% of your bankroll is 0.1BTC?
Also can you please link to the official thread of your website on bitcointalk.

I guess you should also try to contact the site admins and at least get your money out as soon as possible.
Watoshi-Dimobuto (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:16:42 AM

I won't bother contacting them. Their support is lousy. I had found a bug, they probably knew it already. It was a serious bug and they had fixed it. Was only there a few days from the launch of new off chain one. And they didn't even reply to my email.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:56:42 AM

I won't bother contacting them. Their support is lousy. I had found a bug, they probably knew it already. It was a serious bug and they had fixed it. Was only there a few days from the launch of new off chain one. And they didn't even reply to my email.

can you tell us which kind of but is it? or do you think this maybe is dangeours?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: