In order to collect more money for the creation of good forum software, the forum is selling ad space in the area beneath the first post of every topic page.
to any NSFW page. Ads may be rejected for other reasons.
There are 10 total ad slots which are randomly rotated. So one ad slot has a one in ten chance of appearing. Eight of the slots are for sale here.
The ad lasts 7 days starting from when I put it up.Stats
Exact historical impression counts per slot:https://bitcointalk.org/adrotate.php?adstats
Info about the current ad slots:https://bitcointalk.org/adrotate.php?adinfoAuction rules
Post your bids in this thread. Prices must be stated in BTC per slot. You must
state the max number of slots you want. When the auction ends, the highest bidders will have their slots filled until all eight slots are filled.
So if someone bids for 8 slots @ 5 BTC and this is the highest bid, then he'll get all 8 slots. If the two highest bids are 8 slots @ 4 BTC and 1 slot @ 5 BTC, then the first person will get 7 slots and the second person will get 1 slot.
- When you post a bid, the bids in your previous posts are considered to be automatically canceled. You can put multiple bids in one post, however.
- All bid prices must be evenly divisible by 0.5.
- The bidding starts at 0.5.
- The auction end time is 20:00:00 on July 13, UTC. Countdown
. (The end time may be extended -- see below.)
- If two people bid at the same price, the person who bid first will have his slots filled first.
- Bids are considered invalid and will be ignored if they do not specify both a price and a max quantity, or if they could not possibly win any slots
If any valid bids occur less than 30 minutes before the auction end time, then the auction will be extended by 30 minutes. If any valid bids occur less than 30 minutes before the new end time, then the auction will be extended again, etc. The time will not extend beyond 6 hours total.
You must pay for your slots within 24 hours of receiving the payment address. Otherwise your slot may be sold to someone else.