Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to clean up my account  (Read 813 times)
inuge285 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:50:13 PM

I took a loan about a year ago, and am trying to make right on this.  My account is littered with bad feedback.  What's my best course of action here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:22:12 PM

I would start by repaying your loan
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:42:59 PM

In all honesty, you'll never get your account out of negative feedback. Once done here especially by Vod, it will never be removed.

You're only a member account so its not a big deal, take 0.05 BTC and buy yourself a new, fresh account. Or just create a new account.

It'd be nice if you repaid your debt but it won't do anything to get your account out of negative trust. Ever.

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:55:36 PM

In all honesty, you'll never get your account out of negative feedback. Once done here especially by Vod, it will never be removed.

You're only a member account so its not a big deal, take 0.05 BTC and buy yourself a new, fresh account. Or just create a new account.

It'd be nice if you repaid your debt but it won't do anything to get your account out of negative trust. Ever.
sort of a broken system. No incentive to square up
ClutchThese

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:59:48 PM

How the heck would you know? You've defaulted on a 2 BTC loan! try repaying it and see what happens.

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:04:35 PM

If you repay all your loans you'll be able to get rid of most of your negative feedback and may even accumulate positive feedback.

inuge285 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:06:23 PM

It's only one loan.  Clutch can we reach an agreement here?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 08:13:27 PM

Nonsense.  Pay back the 2btc you stole, and I'll remove the negative feedback.

To the OP:  You would need to pay back your loan with proper interest for the year before I would consider removing your negative feedback.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ClutchThese

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:27:58 PM

It's only one loan.  Clutch can we reach an agreement here?

Yes we can.

Nonsense.  Pay back the 2btc you stole, and I'll remove the negative feedback.

To the OP:  You would need to pay back your loan with proper interest for the year before I would consider removing your negative feedback.

Bitcoin price on January 30, 2014 was $793.  You wanted the loan for 2 hours and were going to pay back with 25% interest.

My loan to you was approx $79.3 or .1BTC. The amount supposed to be returned to me was .125BTC or $99.125.

Todays BTC value that is .34BTC

If you repay that amount .34BTC, i'll remove my neg trust.

You can send payment to: 1H4gzYFGs8mbvgVKxWMaXTJKTpDpQ8imTq

inuge285 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:48:34 PM

I'll take KoS's advice if that's the case
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:53:16 PM

Good choice. Don't try to scam or get loans on the new account. You can find accounts being sold in the goods - digital goods section.

To the OP:  You would need to pay back your loan with proper interest for the year before I would consider removing your negative feedback.

Ha. I don't owe anything but if I did or made a 2 BTC gift payment to pay that claimed "owed" amount I'm sure you'd remove the negative rep regarding the loan but not the rep about me wanting you dead and threats (which I really hope someone does take you out eventually, I'll donate to their lawyer costs if that happened). So thus, the "trade with extreme caution" next to my name WOULD NOT disappear.

Trust me, Vod likes to lie through his teeth. Yes he MIGHT remove the rep regarding the supposed loan but no way in hell he would remove all of his negative feedback. Thats the person Vod is, he says one things but finds loopholes to not follow his word.

Probably my last post in this section, good luck to all lenders in future endeavors.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:03:38 PM

Good choice. Don't try to scam or get loans on the new account. You can find accounts being sold in the goods - digital goods section.

To the OP:  You would need to pay back your loan with proper interest for the year before I would consider removing your negative feedback.

Ha. I don't owe anything but if I did or made a 2 BTC gift payment to pay that claimed "owed" amount I'm sure you'd remove the negative rep regarding the loan but not the rep about me wanting you dead and threats (which I really hope someone does take you out eventually, I'll donate to their lawyer costs if that happened). So thus, the "trade with extreme caution" next to my name WOULD NOT disappear.

Trust me, Vod likes to lie through his teeth. Yes he MIGHT remove the rep regarding the supposed loan but no way in hell he would remove all of his negative feedback. Thats the person Vod is, he says one things but finds loopholes to not follow his word.

Probably my last post in this section, good luck to all lenders in future endeavors.

Look at my trust feedback - look at KingofSports.  Scammers tend to lie through their teeth all time.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Sumerian

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:27:03 PM

Look at my trust feedback - look at KingofSports.  Scammers tend to lie through their teeth all time.   Wink

I must agree. His behaviour doesn't help too much either (trolling posts, accusing members of things without reading carefully)

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:13:40 AM

first repay your loan but before you do that negotiate with the lenders  to remove the bad feedback, if that doesnt work change your username and be consistant with good  deals and trades.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ClutchThese

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:30:10 AM

Gotta love when users are just telling him to let it go and create a new username.

Such honor on the forums.

I'm at peace knowing i'll never get my BTC back, but simply creating a new accnt is only going to hurt someone else in the long run.

Once a thief, always a thief.

Seketsuna

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:50:36 PM

Gotta love when users are just telling him to let it go and create a new username.

Such honor on the forums.

I'm at peace knowing i'll never get my BTC back, but simply creating a new accnt is only going to hurt someone else in the long run.

Once a thief, always a thief.

yup, thats how they make money in these forum. scamming scamming scamming it destroys the health of the community
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:38:22 PM

I'd make good on your loan, because that's the right thing to do. You won't be able to clean up your account, though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: