Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:59:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the next major support if $266 breaks?  (Read 1475 times)
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:59:52 PM

I'm saving up for it...

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Blazin604

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:14:03 AM

Fuckin relax. It's not going below 250.

Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:14:09 AM

Won't break now, I have a big net there (not really, just kidding). Seriously, market is already in the oversold zone, it can only drop one more time now (and then might linger).

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:20:29 AM

Fuckin relax. It's not going below 250.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
celebreze32

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:23:40 AM

Won't break now, I have a big net there (not really, just kidding). Seriously, market is already in the oversold zone, it can only drop one more time now (and then might linger).

Do you think the bottom's in then and we slowly rise for the next year (apart from a possible last drop)?
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:15:35 AM

Do you think the bottom's in then and we slowly rise for the next year (apart from a possible last drop)?

we will never rise again because we'll panic right through to 10$  a coin, dead cat bounce to 80$ before dropping to 2$ and stay there. The coming 2 years after that will be from 2$ slow decline to 5 cents where it will stay for a long time (as long as people keep mining and there's still an exchange for it and if the difficulty doesn't get stuck and the network comes to an halt upon the selloff because in that case it'll be zero immediately).

Some alts will actually survive it.

Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:19:22 AM

we will never rise again because we'll panic right through to 10$  a coin, dead cat bounce to 80$ before dropping to 2$ and stay there. The coming 2 years after that will be from 2$ slow decline to 5 cents where it will stay for a long time (as long as people keep mining and there's still an exchange for it and if the difficulty doesn't get stuck and the network comes to an halt upon the selloff because in that case it'll be zero immediately).

This will not happen. You must have no clue what is happening at all.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
Pecunia non olet

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:21:25 AM

This will not happen. You must have no clue what is happening at all.

well, there will be some crazy whales buying in on the way and try to stop it, so i think getting stuck on difficulty is less likely thanks to those contrarian traders who will likely ruin themselves in the process but will prevent an all too fast collapse. So if some whales keep buying maybe we don't crash through the 100$.

One thing is certain: break 255$ means panic-button

use logarythmic view.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:23:46 AM

The exact number for "support" doesn't matter, since it might not be accurate and you risk missing the huge rally:
There is an almost 98%+ chance that withing one year (or less) the market will be at least 49.999% higher than it is today.
ps. If you don't believe this, then study your Bitcoin history.

BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:24:15 AM

Cool story bro. Tell us more Roll Eyes

Pecunia non olet

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:28:34 AM

The exact number for "support" doesn't matter, since it might not be accurate and you risk missing the huge rally:
There is an almost 98%+ chance that withing one year (or less) the market will be at least 49.999% higher than it is today.

you're pulling this out of your ass obviously.

BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:28:48 AM

But you will agree that if it hits ten bucks or a buck or some such insane retrace it will have proven a failure?

celebreze32

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:36:26 AM

How do you know you are not looking at things through rose tinted glasses?
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:38:17 AM

But you will agree that if it hits ten bucks or a buck or some such insane retrace it will have proven a failure?

Someone honestly tell me what good any crypto would be with a 21 million dollar market cap??

Pecunia non olet

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:40:35 AM

How do you know you are not looking at things through rose tinted glasses?

i don't, same as you

Bejkn

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:59:42 AM

At least we need not worry it now
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:27:36 AM

The next major support is around $130, ok!?
That's not to say it will get there, but there was very little resistance after the $259 mark. Since we already broke that, it's not so major anymore.

/thread

skeletonbit

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:04:08 AM

the price is back to 280$ and appears to be holding, really?  No more panic than that?
deine mudder

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:07:53 AM

emergency plans on the table now. Everyone support 100$ - if it breaks just forget it.
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:09:35 AM

The next major support is around $130, ok!?
That's not to say it will get there, but there was very little resistance after the $259 mark. Since we already broke that, it's not so major anymore.

/thread

Yikes. I will support $130 then

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: