Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115034 times)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:06:59 AM

Received payment .. nice auto payout feature.
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:07:46 AM

Just out of curiosity...

When the Ponzi closes there will be some BTC left, say for example BTC0.5. It will not be enough to pay 130% to the next user who gambled BTC1. Are they going to get the remaining BTC0.5 as a partial payment, or are they screwed too and do you pocket the remainder yourself? Might as well be transparent about this too.
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:09:54 AM

Just out of curiosity...

When the Ponzi closes there will be some BTC left, say for example BTC0.5. It will not be enough to pay 130% to the next user who gambled BTC1. Are they going to get the remaining BTC0.5 as a partial payment, or are they screwed too and do you pocket the remainder yourself? Might as well be transparent about this too.

All bitcoin left at the end of each week will carry over next week as a starting bank. Unfortunately, the investor will loose that deposit as no one deposited after them at the end of the week. Each week the game restarts so they can try their luck again. That's the game.
james.lent

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:12:13 AM

Just out of curiosity...

All bitcoin left at the end of each week will carry over next week as a starting bank. Unfortunately, the investor will loose that deposit as no one deposited after them at the end of the week. Each week the game restarts so they can try their luck again. That's the game.

wow if that's the case, i think when week end reaches, no one will deposit.
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:21:40 AM

Just out of curiosity...

In v1 and v2 people kept depositing until late in the week. If the same people keep reinvesting, it lasts for a very long time and is profitable for all.
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:13:15 AM

I like this gambling site Smiley

But i have 2 questions.

1. I only get paid if anybody is after me right? What is if i invest double. One after one

3. I invest 1 BTC the person after me invest 0.001. Get i paid out? What is if he is the last person how invest.

thx

I think i will try.
james.lent

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:13:29 AM

Just out of curiosity...

In v1 and v2 people kept depositing until late in the week. If the same people keep reinvesting, it lasts for a very long time and is profitable for all.

ahh okay, i still think it'll be better if its a little longer.
james.lent

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:14:22 AM

But i have 2 questions.

1. I only get paid if anybody is after me right? What is if i invest double. One after one

3. I invest 1 BTC the person after me invest 0.001. Get i paid out? What is if he is the last person how invest.

thx

I think i will try.

no, you have to wait till the next accumulation is more then your deposit amount to get your payout
cypher21

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:22:25 AM

But i have 2 questions.

thx

I think i will try.

no, you have to wait till the next accumulation is more then your deposit amount to get your payout

There are 3 Guys waiting for payment. i think the only last wait for payment... You can pls explain?
james.lent

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:25:57 AM

But i have 2 questions.

thx

I think i will try.

There are 3 Guys waiting for payment. i think the only last wait for payment... You can pls explain?

0.015 is waiting for payment, so i think in total , everything above that gotta total to 130% ... i think thats how it works .. gotta wait for OP to explain more
ACMP

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:48:13 AM

8 Payments already made! Keep it up guys!

i thought it is a weekly payment? Huh
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:55:24 AM

But i have 2 questions.

thx

I think i will try.

that's because there is not enough balance on this address to pay the next investor(s).
akustik

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:55:33 AM

i want to ask same question
you say weekly payment
how can u make 8 payment already ?
cypher21

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:57:07 AM

you say weekly payment

no they have instant payout. the round is one week
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:02:53 AM

you say weekly payment

Each round lasts for a week. The payouts happen as soon as there is enough to cover the withdrawal.

Read more: http://weeklyponzi.com/faq.php

Thanks!
borntorun

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:06:24 AM

Each round lasts for a week. The payouts happen as soon as there is enough to cover the withdrawal.

So, the more you wait, the higher the risk. What would be the incentive for me as an investor to invest on the last day, before the round end?

██
          ███
          ████
         ██████
        ▄███████
       ▄████████
      ▄█████████
     ██████████
    ██████████    ██
   ██████████     ███
  ██████████     █████
 ██████████     ██████▄
 █████████     ████████
█████████     █████████
████████     ██████████
████████    ███████████
 ███████    ██████████
  ██████    █████████
   ▀█████    ██████▀
     ▀▀███    ██▀▀

Huobi Russia

|
  Exchange Trading
OTC / Mining pool
Listing new projects
Innovations Development
  High Security / Support 24/7
Special security for traders
App for IOS and Android
Dedicated high-speed API

|

PRIVATE SALE
STARTS 10.12.2018

PUBLIC SALE
STARTS 08.04.2019

|
  ENG | RU ● ●  ———
ANN THREAD
  FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:15:44 AM

So, the more you wait, the higher the risk. What would be the incentive for me as an investor to invest on the last day, before the round end?

In previous versions (1 and 2) I actually offered an incentive that gave 250% of the deposit for the last depositor of the week instead of 130%. So people were battling to be the last depositor. Then people were getting mad because they claim they were the last depositor before the timer ran out but actually they were second or third by a second or 2. I could offer that if that's something people were interested in, last time people just got angry about it though (except for the last depositor of course, haha!).
james.lent

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:19:32 AM

You should add a current wallet balance counter on your site as well

edit: lmao, someone just deposited 0.4999 -. - gonna take sometime for anything after that now ey.
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:23:18 AM

You should add a current wallet balance counter on your site as well

I was thinking of something like that, I will add it tomorrow. It may be something like "BTC Required to make next payment: blah blah"

Cheers,

edit: lmao, someone just deposited 0.4999 -. - gonna take sometime for anything after that now ey.

In v1 and v2 many people would deposit the maximum at the start of each round. There were 5 or 6+ people who would all deposit 1BTC and they got paid out.

We are only less than 9 hours into the week. Keep it going Smiley
james.lent

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:26:16 AM

I was thinking of something like that, I will add it tomorrow. It may be something like "BTC Required to make next payment: blah blah"

Cheers,

That'll be sweet, we dont have to keep clicking the blockchain link

also get the site to refresh faster.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: