Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:56:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115034 times)
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:58:36 AM

Lol at least he got it back. Thats a huge amount of btc and the owner could have just ran and took it. Did the ponzi stop moving? Seems to have 8btc on the wallet and none sent back

It's still processing payouts. The thing is that only 1 payout is processed every 60 seconds, then another payout in another 60 seconds. Theyre not all at once. I'm working on the code to make it so that every minute it sends more than 1 payout.

Thanks,
Wow OK they all have been processed now. Over 10 btc processed in a couple minutes. Did you fix it? Received my payment and will be reinvesting.

Yes I fixed it but then made it into an infinite loop, oops. I had to reboot the server. It should be back up in a minute or 2.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:01:37 AM

Lol at least he got it back. Thats a huge amount of btc and the owner could have just ran and took it. Did the ponzi stop moving? Seems to have 8btc on the wallet and none sent back

It's still processing payouts. The thing is that only 1 payout is processed every 60 seconds, then another payout in another 60 seconds. Theyre not all at once. I'm working on the code to make it so that every minute it sends more than 1 payout.

Thanks,
Wow OK they all have been processed now. Over 10 btc processed in a couple minutes. Did you fix it? Received my payment and will be reinvesting.

Yes I fixed it but then made it into an infinite loop, oops. I had to reboot the server. It should be back up in a minute or 2.

Great. Might be investing more if the 'blank' wallet is fixed.. what is happening?

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:05:40 AM

Hold on. Blockchain API seems to be down or something. I'm looking into it. BRB.

Getting this message ^
Hope that it is up soon.
This thing is going insane

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
IronMarvel

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:12:38 AM

Hold on. Blockchain API seems to be down or something. I'm looking into it. BRB.

Getting this message ^
Hope that it is up soon.

yeah, huge fun  Grin
Did receive a payout just 2 min ago... so, I think it will be up again soon

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀▀     ▄▄███▄▄      ▀▀▀██▄
        ██▀     ▄▄███████████▄▄       ▀▀█▄
       ██▀     ▀███████▄███████▀  ▄      ▀█▄
       ██     █▄▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄      ▀█▄
       ▀█▄    █████▄▄ ▀█▀ ▄▄█████   ▀█▄      ▀█
█▄      ▀█▄   ████████▄ ▄████████    ▀█▄
 ▀█▄      ▀█  ████▀█▄██ ██▄██████     ██
   ▀█▄      ██▄██████ ██████▄██    ▄██
     ▀█▄▄      ▀▀██████ ██████▀▀    ▄██
        ▀██▄▄▄     ▀▀██ ██▀▀    ▄▄▄███▀
           ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
kenw2

Activity: 344

Feed me btc ^

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:16:33 AM

Site is down, everyone PANIC!!!
Jk, Dev is rebooting it.

Dev a referral program would be nice and attract more people.  Cheesy
Force.

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:17:11 AM

Its back up now yay!  Smiley
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:17:20 AM

Getting this message ^
Hope that it is up soon.

yeah, huge fun  Grin
Did receive a payout just 2 min ago... so, I think it will be up again soon

I'm thinking of investing in it again. Well.. indeed! It is extremely fun! This is creating lot of hype for it first day.. I mean.. version three first day.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:18:22 AM

Blockchain decided to block my server IP due to too many requests. LOL! I replaced the IP with a new one and we're back up and running! Enjoy guys.
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:19:12 AM

I have a payment of 1h and 45min ago that is still not confimed (I have receive confirmed paymet later that this ) for 0.00832 BTC, do you know why ?

the blockchain is https://blockchain.info/tx-index/6be5d41a8dd762b8861893c189e26ef816aede31b6204ebbbd8ab92b0234fccb
A payment that isn't confirmed isn't the sites fault. Make sure to use a fee of at least 0.0001 to ensure your transaction is confirmed fast.

It seems brizio71 is having the same issue as me, he pays his fees just like I do although a payment with 0 fee from 12hv7UcFgrBWLjWs5McPYP63Yza6ufT6Sw to WeeklyPonzi which has then sent to us enables this unconfirmed transaction.

The only solution would be for WeeklyPonzi to pay mine and brizio71 payouts and wait for the confirmation.

My post on this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=918471.msg10098221#msg10098221
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:20:12 AM

Blockchain decided to block my server IP due to too many requests. LOL! I replaced the IP with a new one and we're back up and running! Enjoy guys.

Great to see website is up and running again! Hopefully blockchain will not be blocking the new IP again.. Anyway, why dont you change to another block explorer?

Invested another 0.005 BTC. Hoping the get back my BTC in the afternoon.

tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:22:59 AM

Sent you a PM
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:24:32 AM

I have a payment of 1h and 45min ago that is still not confimed (I have receive confirmed paymet later that this ) for 0.00832 BTC, do you know why ?

the blockchain is https://blockchain.info/tx-index/6be5d41a8dd762b8861893c189e26ef816aede31b6204ebbbd8ab92b0234fccb
A payment that isn't confirmed isn't the sites fault. Make sure to use a fee of at least 0.0001 to ensure your transaction is confirmed fast.

It seems brizio71 is having the same issue as me, he pays his fees just like I do although a payment with 0 fee from 12hv7UcFgrBWLjWs5McPYP63Yza6ufT6Sw to WeeklyPonzi which has then sent to us enables this unconfirmed transaction.

The only solution would be for WeeklyPonzi to pay mine and brizio71 payouts and wait for the confirmation.

My post on this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=918471.msg10098221#msg10098221

When your payment is confirmed, it will be the next in line. I will not put everyone else's payments on hold due to a transaction waiting for a confirmation. You surely understand the backlog that it would create. It's not viable.

Great to see website is up and running again! Hopefully blockchain will not be blocking the new IP again.. Anyway, why dont you change to another block explorer?

Invested another 0.005 BTC. Hoping the get back my BTC in the afternoon.

I've got an unlimited number of IPs. We're all good to go!
IronMarvel

Activity: 448

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:28:16 AM

Why does it skip some confirmed transactions?

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀▀     ▄▄███▄▄      ▀▀▀██▄
        ██▀     ▄▄███████████▄▄       ▀▀█▄
       ██▀     ▀███████▄███████▀  ▄      ▀█▄
       ██     █▄▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄      ▀█▄
       ▀█▄    █████▄▄ ▀█▀ ▄▄█████   ▀█▄      ▀█
█▄      ▀█▄   ████████▄ ▄████████    ▀█▄
 ▀█▄      ▀█  ████▀█▄██ ██▄██████     ██
   ▀█▄      ██▄██████ ██████▄██    ▄██
     ▀█▄▄      ▀▀██████ ██████▀▀    ▄██
        ▀██▄▄▄     ▀▀██ ██▀▀    ▄▄▄███▀
           ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:28:32 AM

When your payment is confirmed, it will be the next in line. I will not put everyone else's payments on hold due to a transaction waiting for a confirmation. You surely understand the backlog that it would create. It's not viable.

I understand that but as I said, the reason they are not confirmed is because of the last payment sent by you.
It isn't my fault that you have sent me an unconfirmed payment.

I was planning to invest more and still am if this gets resolved asap.

Proof: https://blockchain.info/tx-index/74180909/0
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:30:48 AM

My guess is they were sent from web wallet. I sent from coinbase and then saw no web wallet.
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:31:42 AM

It doesn't skip confirmed transactions. If you see transactions that are confirmed way down the list, that means they were just confirmed and are next in line.

BTW: 100+ Bitcoin Deposited so far! Nice work!
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:32:43 AM

It doesn't skip confirmed transactions. If you see transactions that are confirmed way down the list, that means they were just confirmed and are next in line.

Not so. Mine has been confirmed for awhile but has been skipped many times. But I sent with coinbase. So I am guessing this is the problem.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:35:32 AM

nice work, that's some pretty good first day income for you too

Just sent more  Grin let's see if more of em deposits
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:36:53 AM

nice work, that's some pretty good first day income for you too

Just sent more  Grin let's see if more of em deposits

Yea he has made a nice first day profit and it will grow most likely over the next few days.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:37:34 AM

Not so. Mine has been confirmed for awhile but has been skipped many times. But I sent with coinbase. So I am guessing this is the problem.

That may make it impossible to get back as Coinbase is one of those wallets not outputting BTC addresses linked back to you when you send, that may or may not mean it won't send back, most likely not back to you.. I think he has an FAQ entry on the site about this, I recall seeing something earlier..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: