Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will wealth difference rules of court be officially acknowledged in the US  (Read 592 times)
alan2here (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:51:15 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 02:34:31 AM by alan2here

Such as, legal action against somone some number of times more wealthy becoming illegal.

edit: Sorry first two posters, bad typo originally.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:45:25 PM

Such as, legal action against somone some number of times less wealthy becoming illegal.

I don't think we should look at it that way - abuses would still occur, those less wealthy would still be at a disadvantage, and so on. I would much rather the legal system wasn't pay to win at all. Tongue
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:18:11 PM

Such as, legal action against somone some number of times less wealthy becoming illegal.

Well, if the poor guy is a thief, he would have to check the income tax returns of the rich guy he was robbing, to make sure the rich guy was X number of times wealthier than he.

As he grew wealthier from all his stealing, he would have to be sure to under report his net worth so that he could stay within a certain litigation protection range. After all, he wouldn't want to have to rob wealthier people who might have armed guards that would shoot first, and maybe not even ask questions later.

Cheesy

EDIT: Could the poor thief get insurance that would protect him in case a thief X number of times poorer than he stole all that wealth he had been thieving over the years, since he couldn't litigate to get it back?

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
alan2here (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:33:58 AM

Sorry, wrong way round, meant 'more' wealthy.

As this is almost as things are at the moment, seems better to offically recognise than try and thinly disguise.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 05:28:35 AM

NEVER!

Why would this every happen in the US, a democratic and capitalist society? It goes against everything the country was built upon!

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:32:05 AM

probably never, the gap between richest and poorest has been growing for some time with no end in sight

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:59:39 AM

NEVER!

Why would this every happen in the US, a democratic and capitalist society? It goes against everything the country was built upon!

I'm not so sure it really goes against anything the country was built upon, at least looking at the views of the "founders"; but regardless, it is already, and has been for a long time, the status quo.

probably never, the gap between richest and poorest has been growing for some time with no end in sight

Precisely. Which goes to his point that, as that is in effect the state of affairs, society might just as well recognize it and move on - I disagree we should go about it that way, as stated in my previous post, but it seems a fair point to make nonetheless.
username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:08:25 AM

. . .

Precisely. Which goes to his point that, as that is in effect the state of affairs, society might just as well recognize it and move on - I disagree we should go about it that way, as stated in my previous post, but it seems a fair point to make nonetheless.
(Red colorization mine.)

It is a peculiar fellow that acknowledges a rise yet trips over it anyway.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:17:35 AM

Huh

You hereby agree we waive all rights to use the court system and will instead use an arbitrator. If a case should somehow go to a court system, we waive the right to a jury trial. You agree all disputes filed against Conglomo will be filed as an individual and not as part of a class action and will not result in punitive damages.

You agree to not share any details of our operating agreement in any piece or form, digital or analog. You must post the following on your website:
"I am shit, Conglomo is grand. Conglomo gives me money in exchange for "advertising services," which is the full extent of our relationship. Conglomo neither acknowledges the content of nor endorses anything on this website or by its operator, its employees or contractors. My shitty shit is in no way connected to Conglomo and any misrepresentation by me is punishable by termination of the operating agreement Conglomo has generously extended to me."

We reserve the right to terminate the operating agreement at our discretion, without warning, and for any reason.

TYPE FULL NAME HERE:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: