Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:09:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Contact FreeCrypto.Co???  (Read 361 times)
dmatthewstewart (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:34:20 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 11:51:30 PM by dmatthewstewart

Hey folks,

Anyone know how to contact the owners of freecrypto.co? They run a handful of faucets (mostly Altcoins but also BTC and LTC) and along with the faucets they also have a scheme of getting a lifetime multiplier on your faucet rewards. I hate seeing faucets go away so I usually donate. But in this case, I puirchased a few of their multipliers. Each transaction worked fine when I used a debit card. For the Doge faucet I paid in BTC. The payment page is supposed to refresh when the payment is confirmed. It wont confirm and there is no way to contact them on any of their many sites.

Since this is a great gathering of people who know how to get in touch with various people running altcoin services I figured I would ask here. Thanks in advance.

(BTW, they have a great collection of faucets. And their multipliers are a nice way to help fund the faucet while also getting something in return)

PS: I have opened the Doge Faucet in a new page and tested my address and the multiplier is not activated for my address (the address I paid for a multiplier for). So, transaction wont confirm on their end (prob bc they are using blocks.io), Transaction is confirmed through btc blockchain, and multiplier wont apply to address referenced in transaction, and none of their sites have contact options, WHOIS is protected by Domains By Proxy and Cloudflare. I dont want to fire up by Kali box for $5 worth of BTC...but I certainly am tempted.

-DMS

Transaction: https://blockchain.info/address/3NpC5QtXZiC9KLmpjTV9hza3Fb6YJtJGAJ

Screen grab showing the requested amount and destination address ->

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: