Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got 100+ Bitcoins refunded from Butterfly Labs today  (Read 3615 times)
WeMineCoins (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 11:20:24 PM

My original orders with BFL date back to 2013 and I am just now getting refunded. It was a pretty terrible experience with them but I'm glad to finally get my money back.
Just wanted to show people that BFL has at the least sent me out my refund I am in no way endorsing them.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Php37BTskNb3B1xqbwKkdciFNkvD69dV3
Note : I sent the coins from this address elsewhere so the in transaction is the money being sent to me in case anyone cares.

The Technical Founder of WeMineCoins
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:29:31 PM

100btc refunded! I wish I had a tenth of your bitcoin, I barely have 1btc. Congrats anyway.
finlon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:37:58 PM

My original orders with BFL date back to 2013 and I am just now getting refunded. It was a pretty terrible experience with them but I'm glad to finally get my money back.
Just wanted to show people that BFL has at the least sent me out my refund I am in no way endorsing them.

Note : I sent the coins from this address elsewhere so the in transaction is the money being sent to me in case anyone cares.

Thats great. Was it the result of the legal action ?

WeMineCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 11:41:34 PM

Thats great. Was it the result of the legal action ?

No I did not have to go to court though I'm willing to publicly say now that we were talking to lawyers about a possible case.

fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 11:43:57 PM

How bfl return back your money? They not scammer?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Stcgold

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:45:05 PM

Congrats for the refund

Are you sending MOBS to their office ?
WeMineCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 04:28:25 AM

Congrats for the refund

Are you sending MOBS to their office ?

No MOBS required.

How bfl return back your money? They not scammer?

Did I get my money back? : Yes
How? : Anything thing I say past simply asking would be speculation and a dangerous slope to go down.
Are they a scam? : What you should be asking is will I ever give them money again to which the answer is no.

GamingOn

Activity: 448

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:37:39 AM

Wow... Refunded Sad I wish you would of had a better time with this but live and learn and you will find another place to earn bitcoins Cheesy I am looking for ways to earn bitcoins now too Cheesy Best of luck to you.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 05:49:28 AM

I'd never thought they'd actually send anything back. Was the refund based on fiat value or tied to the amount of BTC you paid?

Care to share some of that??

lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:14:39 AM

Can i ask, How much cash or bitcoin did u give them in the first place & did u get the equivalent back??

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:20:43 AM

Can i ask, How much cash or bitcoin did u give them in the first place & did u get the equivalent back??

Also, what were you intending on purchasing with the 100? Curious as to how those prices translate for what speed we can get today
Enzyme

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:29:31 AM

WOW! I hope you profited from it. Cheesy
Ume

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:30:53 AM

well he got 100 btc Smiley should share soome of 100 btc with us Tongue Cheesy
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:38:08 AM

Did the US government prosecute them and make them send out the refunds?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:44:25 AM

This who get coins now will be the fortunate ones before BFL house of cards crumbles.

Good luck to those with BTC funds stuck with BFL.

I don't believe everyone will get their refund in full.

Tidal wave is coming

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

WeMineCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 07:54:28 AM

We got the full amount of money (original USD value) back from BFL that I put into BFL. So at the end of the day I actually got more BTC from them than I originally sent to them Smiley

Also, what were you intending on purchasing with the 100? Curious as to how those prices translate for what speed we can get today
I won't be buying more hardware as I'm in the process of selling off pieces of my company at the moment.

Wow... Refunded Sad I wish you would of had a better time with this but live and learn and you will find another place to earn bitcoins Cheesy I am looking for ways to earn bitcoins now too Cheesy Best of luck to you.

I actually own the company behind www.weminecoins.com and I had an amazing run with it the only money I almost lost was from BFL but I was still in the green anyways.

WOW! I hope you profited from it. Cheesy

Sure did!

This who get coins now will be the fortunate ones before BFL house of cards crumbles.

Good luck to those with BTC funds stuck with BFL.

I don't believe everyone will get their refund in full.

Tidal wave is coming
Well I got my full refund I posted this to make sure others are aware that refunds are being sent out and they need to get a move on it quickly as I know they're about to be hit with several new / large lawsuits that will drain their funds. It is fair to note it may not matter how many times they get sued as they were into bitcoin when bitcoin was under $10 they likely have a massive stockpile of them at this point and can afford the legal fight.

Did the US government prosecute them and make them send out the refunds?

The FTC is still after them in court (I've also got a call directly from the FTC during the shutdown regarding BFL) past that I don't have much to say on the matter.

Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 09:47:03 AM

Quite a substantial amount of money involved. Could you elaborate in more details how the whole thing started?

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:15:04 AM

A) I don't believe you. I think you are a purchased account shilling for a half-ruined concern, desperately trying to flog a dead horse.
B) I could be wrong regarding A) but even if I am, very clever of BFL to hold out refund long enough to meet price point of btc/usd from your original date of spend.
3) nice try josh, I'm still not buying.

Don't sell your accounts pee poles! This is what happens
Jamie_Boulder

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 10:17:55 AM

Even if this was true, your 100 BTC is worth a fraction of what it was in 2013 so you're still down.

camoflash

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:31:28 AM

Just another Ponzi Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: