Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:17:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin <--> PayPal Exchange  (Read 813 times)
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:54:21 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 12:05:10 AM by Candystripes

Need to build back up some trust from past mistakes. Not only that, but I have too much BTC/PP lying around so I thought I would offer this service.

You want BTC, paying with PayPal = 15-20% rate
You have BTC, want PayPal = 5-10% rate

Minimum exchange: $5
Maximum exchange (updated often): $50

Escrow is accepted if you prefer it because of my trust. I only go first with Senior Member+, or Full Members I trust. If you are a Newbie or Jr. Member, you CANNOT buy my Bitcoin with PayPal due to chargebacks. If you are a member or full member, or have negative trust, I have the right to deny you.

I also have Skype if you want to use that.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:12:50 PM

im not sure if its diferent from btctopp.com but as we know that site gives 200 dollars each max deposit in paypal and then turns to be legit for a 8% fee
i did used for a while but ok this trade seems to be good .
i dont wanna post link but as far i used and its legit i dont advise like max 1 trade of 50 dollars for a test
and as far as you do i still be hoping you can be as much relaible as that site can be or even more and by the way why not build a site if you have some BTCs or dollars
you porb could post it here

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:13:47 PM

I might be interested in buying with paypal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: