Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks Egift Cards Just 15%  (Read 557 times)
dael.powell (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:20:42 AM

I have many egift starbucks and I want to sell them 15%
I have all the code following each
                               Just code $100 ( starbucks.com )
I work very reputable and responsible products. if code die in 5 days I will change a new code for you and I accept payment through btc and perfectmoney
 contact me at skype : deal.powell
 email : deal.powell@yahoo.com
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:30:32 AM

I'll take a vouch copy and give you a review if you like.
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:53:36 AM

I'll take a vouch copy and give you a review if you like.

Do it, and prove it's legit.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1921
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:23:54 PM

if code die in 5 days I will change a new code for you

they all work when you first use them.  as soon as sb realizes you carded them they kill them off.  5 days is not enough.  i have had many codes i have purchased from other sellers die 2-3-4 weeks and even 2 months later.  just had one die from your doppleganger LISA2015 after 10 days.  you are probably the same person because s/he just disappeared and now you reappeared.  
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:08:23 PM

they all work when you first use them.  as soon as sb realizes you carded them they kill them off.  5 days is not enough.  i have had many codes i have purchased from other sellers die 2-3-4 weeks and even 2 months later.  just had one die from your doppleganger LISA2015 after 10 days.  you are probably the same person because s/he just disappeared and now you reappeared. 

Is this a problem if you use the card as soon as you get it (within a day for example)?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1921
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:11:46 PM

they all work when you first use them.  as soon as sb realizes you carded them they kill them off.  5 days is not enough.  i have had many codes i have purchased from other sellers die 2-3-4 weeks and even 2 months later.  just had one die from your doppleganger LISA2015 after 10 days.  you are probably the same person because s/he just disappeared and now you reappeared. 

Is this a problem if you use the card as soon as you get it (within a day for example)?

as long as it is good you have no problem. check it online before presenting it to avoid embarrassment.  Smiley  i rarely have had any die within hours unless they were bad when given out.  it usually takes a day or so until SB gets a complaint someone is charging their card and buying these without authorization.  i still have a few I got over the summer that are still good and a few that have gone bad in days or weeks or months.  it' like gambling in vegas.  i recently got a $100 card for $15 from a seller called LISA2015 on here.  it lasted about 10 days.  i went to buy a breakfast sandwich and coffee the other day and the card was rejected as "closed".  it worked fine the first 9 days. i got my $15 investment back so i didn't lose $$.   i'd bet 5cents this is the same seller under a new name because one disappeared and the other appeared which is how it usually works with these folks.  Smiley
stellar69

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:15:28 PM

as long as it is good you have no problem. check it online before presenting it to avoid embarrassment.  Smiley  i rarely have had any die within hours unless they were bad when given out.  it usually takes a day or so until SB gets a complaint someone is charging their card and buying these without authorization.  i still have a few I got over the summer that are still good and a few that have gone bad in days or weeks or months.  it' like gambling in vegas.  i recently got a $100 card for $15 from a seller called LISA2015 on here.  it lasted about 10 days.  i went to buy a breakfast sandwich and coffee the other day and the card was rejected as "closed".  it worked fine the first 9 days. i got my $15 investment back so i didn't lose $$.   i'd bet 5cents this is the same seller under a new name because one disappeared and the other appeared which is how it usually works with these folks.  Smiley
So is this like this guy is sellings that he stole it from some people and I you use it, people will report that their card has been stolen and then it will get closed?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: