Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Method To Earn Money With Bitcoin (Multiple Revenue Streams)  (Read 2726 times)
FaucetsRUs (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 05:13:08 PM

I got into bitcoin around June 2014 and I haven't looked back since. I always had a website that was about making money online and I changed it into a 100% bitcoin earning community since June 2014 and it has been a great adventure to watch the site become what it is today.

I was always good at online marketing (getting referrals and sales) and when I got into bitcoin I seen allot of sites called "Bitcoin faucets" and each one has a referral link. Now it can be hard to build referrals when you have over a hundred referral links to promote... So I came up with my "Faucet List/List Builder" free service where people can claim bitcoin from the best faucet AND also get their own list link and earn 100% of the commissions from all the faucets in the list!  

Claim From The Best Faucets Here

Get your own list link below:

Code:
http://moneyinpjs.com/faucet-list/freebitcoin.php?btc=BITCOINADDRESS

*Just replace the "BITCOINADDRESS" with your bitcoin address and you will see all the buttons in the list will be your referral links and you will earn 100% of the commissions from all the faucets.

Then I noticed people charging big money to help install a new faucet script so I came up with my newest FREE Service...

I will now Install, Host & Promote a brand new faucet script for ANYONE that wants to try running their own faucet website and they will get full control of the faucet admin panel and balance account so they will be the owners of the site. You can promote anything on your faucet and set it up so you always earn more than you give away through the faucet. I offer great Skype support to walk you through all the steps to getting your faucet running.

Just contact me on Skype or by PM to get your own faucet site.

Note: you will need bitcoin to load your faucet and more bitcoin to keep it going. The idea of faucets is to make more revenue from ads than you give away to the faucet users. I will help you get the right mix so you make profit.

So now I will install a ready made faucet website for anyone, Then I will help you get it setup with multiple revenue streams, Then I will do all the marketing work to make sure your faucet INSTANTLY get a flow of traffic 24/7!

So as you can see I am all up in the bitcoin world and I plan to make my mark a big one. You will all see allot more active bitcoin faucets over the near future because I already have 4 active faucets running and 5 more pending.  

The point of my post is to show that it is possible and easy for anyone to earn real money from bitcoin just by giving it away in a bitcoin faucet. The real money you earn comes from the ad networks and referral banners you have on your faucet site.

Work with me and I guarantee you will have a great time playing with bitcoin!  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zendikar

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:20:29 PM

Faucets are a waste of time, not really a point.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:30:45 PM

And yet it's still the best way for the newbies to get familiar with bitcoin, that's where most people get their first satoshis from.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
FaucetsRUs (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:37:09 PM

I love when people say that...It leaves more commissions for me!  Cool

If you add up all the bitcoin sitting on the faucet sites than you would have THOUSANDS of dollars and it's all being given away for free!

With my help I can help anyone build a nice income from faucets....by claiming from them, promoting them and running them.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:42:38 PM

Are you karlb187 ?

Most of his posts are talking moneyinpjs.

FaucetsRUs (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:46:34 PM

Are you karlb187 ?

Most of his posts are talking moneyinpjs.

Maybe... I use this account to keep in contact with people.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:57:21 PM

If you promote a faucet, and get a lot of referals, then you can get a decent amount from your referal earnings. Also, faucets are good for getting newbies into Bitcoin.
FaucetsRUs (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 07:01:58 PM

If you promote a faucet, and get a lot of referals, then you can get a decent amount from your referal earnings. Also, faucets are good for getting newbies into Bitcoin.

Agreed and I help anyone to build tons of referrals in ALL of the top faucets with less work than you think.

I also help anyone to own their own faucet so you can earn good money from ad revenue and referral banners.

All you have to do is ask me for help or a faucet.
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:08:25 PM

Also, faucets are good for getting newbies into Bitcoin.

Only for newbies who don't value their time at all. One can "get into Bitcoin" by just buying some for $10. Even if you live in a low-wage country, you can earn $10 far quicker by working than by clicking through faucets.

Faucets are only worth it for users if you consider your personal time (nearly) worthless. Of course, running a faucet can still be worthwhile since the time investment for that is minimal and there are enough people left that consider using faucets "free money".
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:41:51 PM

I saw this thread before, it's pretty good site though.

samuel999

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:44:42 PM

Sounds good if it works.  I wonder how many people visit those faucets still, some are real low.
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:05:35 PM

Sounds good if it works.  I wonder how many people visit those faucets still, some are real low.

I think people thought the same when bitcoin was worth only few dollars and faucet paid something like ~ 0.0001 :þ
I remember reading post about guy from Spain who claimed from 1st faucet multiple times, I wonder if he hodl or sold for pennies  Huh

samuel999

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:42:12 AM

I think people thought the same when bitcoin was worth only few dollars and faucet paid something like ~ 0.0001 :þ
I remember reading post about guy from Spain who claimed from 1st faucet multiple times, I wonder if he hodl or sold for pennies  Huh

Yea, it won't be as easy as the early bitcoin adopters had it.  They really got lucky.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: