Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 Proof of Honor (POH) Awards | Results Posted!  (Read 4537 times)
evok3d (OP)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:38:40 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 02:10:26 PM by evok3d

[Coins Source 2014 Proof of Honor Results]

Our quest to seek, select and honor the most dedicated people within this thriving industry has led us to a glorious end. The 2014 Proof of Honor nominations have brought many dedicated and talented individuals to the stage – people who power this glorious arena from its core. Like all other challenges, we must remain wary of people who look to dishonor such a process and take advantage of the spotlight ignited by otherwise honorable people. For this reason, we have done our best to filter through the votes and select one individual worthy of the title.

Our journey has not been without challenges. The overall scope of this market has been displayed on a global scale, with individuals battling and fighting together for a greater cause – an idea that they believe in and respect. Some of the greatest forms of movement are the ones sparked by passion and belief. It is this element that leads to power the gears that keep us moving forward in times of hardship and despair. Moments that scale our worth, those that will separate the average from the great, the very formation of a warrior rendered by belief.

An amazing part of this process was being able to witness the communities coming together to represent their leaders. Cryptocurrency communities such Nxt, Megacoin, BitShare and Vericoin.

With that said, I am happy to announce the 2014 Proof of Honor winner, Evan Duffield. Evan is the Founder and inventor of Darkcoin, who has stood above all to extend the Bitcoin protocol. The commitment and power behind your community has been remarkable to witness. You have great supporters across all social media platforms, whether it be Bitcointalk or Twitter. It is with great honor that we present to you this award for all the hard work and dedication you have placed towards not only Darkcoin and its community, but also the overall progression of the Bitcoin philosophy.
This includes development such as the X11 algorithm or the Dark Gravity Well, which brought about a more fair and evenly method of distribution and mining to the recent conquest of the long unsolved issue of instant transactions. We applaud you for thinking outside the box and for placing the users’ safety and security first.

Article on Coins Source

Interview with Evan Duffield

The facebook votes for rynomster have been disqualified due to the large number of double and non-legit votes and for not honoring the terms of this award. This however would not have changed the winner.

We would also note the individuals who are new to the crypto scene though have been supported in great numbers. People such as Joe Lao from Magi and Kingscrown from Exclusive Coin.

There were also a great number of votes for a number of representatives from the NXT platform. This was great to see and experience! Well done to everyone else who has been named in our 2014 Proof of Honor awards. On behalf of Coins Source and I, thank you and we hope to see you all at our next proof of honor award ceremony!

We have users from all across planet with countries such as Australia, Japan, China, Indonesia, Romania, Russia, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Canada, United States, Brazil and many more. This resembles the true power of this peer-to-peer philosophy.

For More Information:

Article on Coins Source / Press Release

Proof of Honor F.A.Q

Crypto Indonesia Release

Coins Source - Your Digital Currency Source

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:53:45 PM

Grin darkcoin's dev have win the honor in 2014

not so much amazing. it is sure
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:15:22 PM

well deserved award Evan Duffield, have a beer from me .. have a dark beer :

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:16:49 PM

Evan my congratulations and full respect Smiley

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:19:06 PM

Great job everyone who supported DRK and the growing band of high quality developers.
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:28:17 PM

Very well deserved, transparecy and true innovation must be encouraged.
eahmadov

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:31:58 PM

Evan is a genius and a person of high integrity! Well deserved. Congratulations. It is a great gift to Darkcoin's upcoming anniversary.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:47:09 PM

Congratulations Evan - well deserved.

Thank you for your efforts on bringing Darkcoin from strength to strength
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:50:01 PM

Congratulations Evan! It was a pleasure reading through the interview response.
raganius

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:51:43 PM

Congratulations! This is a well deserved recognition of the hard work and honesty.

The cryptocurrencies community has been blessed by this wonderful person, Evan.

Thank you so much, and success!

ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:29:47 PM

Well done Evan, no one in the crypto scene is more worthy.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
busterzzz

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:48:01 PM

yeeeahhhhhhhhh bbbbuuuuuddddyyyyy. Nice Evan, congrats man.  Cheesy Cheesy
strix

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:57:12 AM

Congratulations Evan; a well deserved honor. Keep up the good work and remember that the while good character is its own reward, few things can derail it quicker than its recognition. I suspect that the challenge to your humility will not last too long before those threatened by your work will begin to make their presence felt. I pray for your success in confronting both challenges. Onward and upward my friend.

Je le hibou, suis ↄash; because while the days are evil good must hurry, lest evil parading as an agent of light restrict its activity.
XnUjqiYV5mvXAWrWUbGFmitPvmWSthxhBi
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:59:09 AM

Congratulations Evan!!
Good award for a good Dev

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
Longenecker

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:39:32 AM

"The facebook votes for rynomster have been disqualified due to the large number of double and non-legit votes and for not honoring the terms of this award."

So, legit facebook votes were removed for rynomster just because a portion of votes were not legitimate?  I am sure Evan and other developers had some non-legit votes, yet those were counted?  Only rynomster's facebook votes were removed in totality?

Sounds like a biased poll and a bad joke to me.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:40:14 AM

Proof of fan
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:20:53 AM

well done and well deserved !
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:55:26 AM

Congratulations Evan.
Magi (XMG) is very proud of our honest and genius dev, Joe Lao. Congratulations Joe.
Hoped Joe would finish in the top 10.
Never expected to finish on 4! Its a huge achievement for a coin that young like Magi.
Respect!

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:21:18 AM

"The facebook votes for rynomster have been disqualified due to the large number of double and non-legit votes and for not honoring the terms of this award."

So, legit facebook votes were removed for rynomster just because a portion of votes were not legitimate?  I am sure Evan and other developers had some non-legit votes, yet those were counted?  Only rynomster's facebook votes were removed in totality?

Sounds like a biased poll and a bad joke to me.

Sounds screwy to me too, no offense to the Dark crowd but they have some of the highest amount of coin shills/spam bots on twitter next to Doge, I find it hard to believe too they had no shenanigans in their voting process either.
donschoe

Activity: 157

Hello Coins

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:37:28 PM

Proof of fan
lol true

Not using Tapatalk.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: