Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:35:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TvTorrents Replacement - New Tracker  (Read 2651 times)
josh_usa (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:58:35 PM

Hello guys,

TvTorrents.com is gone, it will not be back. So, do you look for a new tracker ? I have recommendations.. Ask and learn which tracker will fit you most and what price it is..

Josh
finlon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:15:29 PM

Hello guys,

TvTorrents.com is gone, it will not be back. So, do you look for a new tracker ? I have recommendations.. Ask and learn which tracker will fit you most and what price it is..

Josh
EZTV is the best for tv tracking torrents . You should definitely check it out.

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:48:34 AM

BTN all the way and why would a tracker have a price?  You some sort of invite selling scum?
josh_usa (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:09:20 PM

Hello guys,

Josh
EZTV is the best for tv tracking torrents . You should definitely check it out.
If not the best, it is one of the best which is true. I think btn and freshontv are very good but btn removed the invites from most of the user classes. It is impossible to find an invite.

Selling the invite surely makes sense because when you value something, it becomes valuable on the invitees end. I lost so many accounts in the past because of the give aways. I send the invite and the invitee never cares it, they download and run (hit and run). If anyone wants to risk his account, he can. But it isn't me.

Josh
josh_usa (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:26:40 AM

Get your tracker invites today and start downloading the new episodes of your favourite TV Shows and movies.  Wink

Josh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: