Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:18:23 AM

Personally, I do not see how these Fudders live with themselves. I mean to stoop so low to make $$. Doesn't matter if it is 1 dollar or 1 trillion, I life is too short and i have too much value to do what you guys do, even if I could hide behind this computer. You guys are freaking disgusting.

Bitstake is not about a coin or even a platform. It is about helping Billions of unbanked people. Can you see that? 99% of the guys on here do not mention that fact, but they will tell you the price every 5 minutes. Bitstake will be successful. It will likely go to a billion+. Why? Because they are going to help a billion people.

To you fudders, I only have one question. What are you doing to help the world?

Answer: NOTHING.

It should be illegal for you guys to have kids. You are setting the gene pool back. smh...

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phbaby

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

©

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:20:24 AM

Personally, I do not see how these Fudders live with themselves. I mean to stoop so low to make $$. Doesn't matter if it is 1 dollar or 1 trillion, I life is too short and i have too much value to do what you guys do, even if I could hide behind this computer. You guys are freaking disgusting.

Bitstake is not about a coin or even a platform. It is about helping Billions of unbanked people. Can you see that? 99% of the guys on here do not mention that fact, but they will tell you the price every 5 minutes. Bitstake will be successful. It will likely go to a billion+. Why? Because they are going to help a billion people.

To you fudders, I only have one question. What are you doing to help the world?

Answer: NOTHING.

It should be illegal for you guys to have kids. You are setting the gene pool back. smh...

That's why I love this Doctor
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:28:55 AM

The price is crashing since 31.3. because no release yet. And people who bought XBS at 39k few days ago are probably angry, because XBS price is only 23k now Smiley

This drop is nothing if compared to what will be in future, if everything goes as planned.

Crypto world is ruled buy hope, risk and impatience. Most think that project should be backed buy 24/7 team and bring on table news and releases every day and every few hours.

Those are daytraders, who seeks for quick profit, they and fuders are main market distortion causes.

I personally got some coins and moved them to stake, to support network.

XBS as it is with it's web platform is great coin. Many coins with greater market cap don't have anything near what XBS devs brings to us. Be thankfull!!! If bussiness plan will be successfull, market cap of 10mlj is possible.

Happy Easter to everyone!
DrMikefromHashtag

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:54:06 AM

The price is crashing since 31.3. because no release yet. And people who bought XBS at 39k few days ago are probably angry, because XBS price is only 23k now Smiley

This drop is nothing if compared to what will be in future, if everything goes as planned.

Crypto world is ruled buy hope, risk and impatience. Most think that project should be backed buy 24/7 team and bring on table news and releases every day and every few hours.

Those are daytraders, who seeks for quick profit, they and fuders are main market distortion causes.

XBS as it is with it's web platform is great coin. Many coins with greater market cap don't have anything near what XBS devs brings to us. Be thankfull!!! If bussiness plan will be successfull, market cap of 10mlj is possible.

Early on I thought only a $10mil Market cap or so was all that was possible, because I knew not every $$ Remittance was going to go into XBS. However, I overlooked something due to being an American and not fully understanding the situation in places like Nigeria. These are unbanked people. The Lending platform is going to be HUGE! The CEO pointed it out on SLACK; it took a while for it hit me. I had to stop thinking like an American and put myself in other people's shoes. I never fully considered it. This is going to be one of their most important features. This coin can go to Billions. People forget that LTC was a multi-billion dollar coin and you could not even buy a pizza with it. I am not hyping Bitstake. I am hyping the opportunity to help so many people. This is an awesome project to invest in.

I throw around $billions. Why? Because this is the easiest sell in the world. Do you want to pay 20% or 1%? Do you want your money in 3 days or 15minutes? If this was all I had to sell, I would be the Richest man on the planet. Bitstake just needs a good sells force and effective marketing to reach and educate the people and it is game over.

This going to be HUGE. YOU GUYS ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE WORLD'S TREND:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/2/

Making$$ everyday
Phbaby

Activity: 126

©

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:14:04 AM

Early on I thought only a $10mil Market cap or so was all that was possible, because I knew not every $$ Remittance was going to go into XBS. However, I overlooked something due to being an American and not fully understanding the situation in places like Nigeria. These are unbanked people. The Lending platform is going to be HUGE! The CEO pointed it out on SLACK; it took a while for it hit me. I had to stop thinking like an American and put myself in other people's shoes. I never fully considered it. This is going to be one of their most important features. This coin can go to Billions. People forget that LTC was a multi-billion dollar coin and you could not even buy a pizza with it. I am not hyping Bitstake. I am hyping the opportunity to help so many people. This is an awesome project to invest in.

I throw around $billions. Why? Because this is the easiest sell in the world. Do you want to pay 20% or 1%? Do you want your money in 3 days or 15minutes? If this was all I had to sell, I would be the Richest man on the planet. Bitstake just needs a good sells force and effective marketing to reach and educate the people and it is game over.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/2/

The CEO ia Nigerian, right?
Corsa1r

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:23:28 AM

that article does not mention bitstake anywhere...
DrMikefromHashtag

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:51:24 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 02:02:28 PM by DrMikefromHashtag

that article does not mention bitstake anywhere...

The article mentioned BITCOIN BTC.... And the biggest trend facing it. You do understand what Bitstake is doing, right? Business plan? Business model? Mission statement? etc...? That article says that they in right place at the right time with explosive growth, little competition, and probably in the greatest industry in the history of man! That is all...

This is one of my biggest problems with so called "Crypto Investor" = Low Information. You guys will read every post on this forum yet not the WSJ or Forbes to do any research. That is the reason for Bitstake's low price at the moment. People are too ignorant to see what they are doing and the HISTORIC global trend. BTC is going up thru  the roof SOON but NOT because of some company like amazon, etc... it is because of Remittance. This did not start with Bitstake, but it started in earnest in 2014, but no one has seen anything like Bitstake's platform and business model and plan for that matter.... I do not mind the low prices. They allow me to buy a lot (because the price will rise upon execution of the business plan and no day traders will matter soon)

Making$$ everyday
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:17:05 PM

How bout this article....

http://finance.boston.com/boston/news/read/29584425/Bitstake

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:23:38 PM

only 1.3 million coins  , price is very low, look at startcoin has 84 million coins! 84 million coins and 50% premined, price was 50k sat couple days ago LOL.

this will get a huuuge jump in price any time soon, must buy now

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:39:45 PM

Thanks for sharing, Im not the only to say this but everything here is ready for a capital investment.

Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:43:59 PM

i wonder if he just hyped to dump or if there is a real storm brewing.  Roll Eyes

Looking good in here Cheesy
very low coin count for the works and project about to infold
If XBS even gets a fraction of the annual remittance market this coin will easily be over 250K sats
Shit I pushed Crypt and Key off of just hype and roadmap well into the 150-200K range with similar coin count - this coin is actually doing something innovative and different
buy - hodl - profit
fair warning - this looks ready to pump hard
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:00:09 PM

i wonder if he just hyped to dump or if there is a real storm brewing.  Roll Eyes

Looking good in here Cheesy
very low coin count for the works and project about to infold
If XBS even gets a fraction of the annual remittance market this coin will easily be over 250K sats
Shit I pushed Crypt and Key off of just hype and roadmap well into the 150-200K range with similar coin count - this coin is actually doing something innovative and different
buy - hodl - profit
fair warning - this looks ready to pump hard

Everyone is free to wonder, you should sign up for an account on the bitstake site, check out the bitstake updates and take from there.

Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:04:15 PM

Thanks for sharing, Im not the only to say this but everything here is ready for a capital investment.

my body and mind are so ready to see this!

when it happens we are so going to see a lot of cry babies around here.
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:14:30 PM

Patience is a virtue Smiley

https://twitter.com/Bitstake/status/584025461979643904

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:18:04 PM

Yes sir, now we are talking, watch the fudders come in any time now lmao.
Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:25:21 PM

News are going around, bitstake is moving in the right direction.

https://twitter.com/Bitcurve/status/584024751301091328

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Bitshill

Activity: 168

Not a Doctor

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:52:54 PM

Where's the update? It already April 1st

The CEO already said there might be up to 3 days delay.(this has been discussed here on the forum) We already start rolling out the pre campaign for the launch & hired a publication firm to distribute today's press release to news site which will take 5 days to complete.

The launch is for Nigerians and we will not rush because people like you are demanding updates every few hours.

The support team is posting updates on twitter & slack as we receive it from the developers. Two screenshots of the new website were posted today.

Members on slack have quick access to the support team.

Have a good day

Nice to see Bitstake in major news. A buddy of mine texted a link of bitstake on silicon valley.com

http://markets.financialcontent.com/mng-ba.siliconvalley/news/read/29584425/Bitstake

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 05:33:13 PM

I wish they would come.. This thread is getting a bit boring.
Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 05:39:03 PM

oh someone is looking to have some fun, open invite to all fudders lmao.
Master mind

Activity: 691

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:12:27 PM

You are boring with your 2000 XBS and 1,7 BTC   Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: