Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258802 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:14:26 PM

this will get so crazy when crave pump is finish, pple will all move to xbs, 500k sat is nothing i think

Crave has 500k coins vs XBS 1.3mlj coins. If XBS gets exposure (i.e. at first place at trex), 200-300k will be achieved going into steps of CRAVE. After that will see how successfull project will be with going into masses.

Remember, meanwhile traders will make waves, to gain their max holdings or for quick profit.

There is no comparison between CRAVE and XBS.

CRAVE:
1. Fancy new tech of the month, maybe the year
2. Cave "might" be used in the future
3. Cave will be replaced like all the other "It" coins of the months, DRK, BC, VRC, VRT, etc...

XBS:
1. Bitstake is a start-up
2. Bitstake (XBS) is an ingenious coin that trades on the Bitstake platform
3. Bitstake's platform solves one the greatest problems of our time = providing banking services to the poor and low money transfer fees
4. Bitstake solves another problem with crypto by allowing you to make $$ off of the 100's of POS coins in the market
5. Bitstake's exchange is opening to $21 Billion in Remittance with a goal of going global, now with the inclusion of Ripple
6. Bitstake is in the HOTTEST sector (BTC + Remittance) of the HOTTEST sector of 2015 (FINTECH)

This is not a new business model. Bitstake's competitors are killing it in Africa (do your research)...This is global trend. No other company thought of having their own platform with a built in wallet and currency in this sector.

If bitstake gets 1% of the Remittance market like Bitpesa did in only a few months in Kenya, then XBS = $200 mill +. And that is just the start. The P2P service will be bigger with XBS then remittance. And Bitstake is going beyond Nigeria.

That is why no smart people are selling. Bittrex will not matter soon. They dumb are day trading and losing coins. Like the person with the 16BTC that lost 7BTC trying to manipulate the market.  This is a historic time. Just buy 1% (13,000) and go away for a few months. You will be a millionaire in 2015.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/17/business/bitcoin-africa-unbanked/
http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/02/18/will-bitcoin-foster-new-breed-remittance-market-africa/
http://www.coindesk.com/bitpesa-1-1-million-bitcoin-africa/

+1

I didn't want to compare CRAVE with XBS as coins, but more as current assets at exchanges.
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:15:41 PM

NIGERIAN SCAMCOIN

I am going to Reply to your message. Even with your BIG RED LETTERS.

BITSTAKE (XBS).... DOES NOT DEPEND ON YOU ARE BITTREX.  This is about $21Billion in Remittance. It will go up regardless. So, keep trying to get coins. You will not get any. You better book a flight to Africa and get some there. But, they will cost you.

YOU AND BITTREX ARE IRREVELANT !! JUST LIKE YOUR REAL LIFE !!

Don't feed

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
jamesljnr

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:23:15 PM

There's some tomfoolery going on here. It keeps getting pumped to fuck.
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:25:55 PM

Follow Bitstake on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/BitStake

PM the Dev and get on the SLACK channel. Both the Dev and CEO chat there. You will get RT information !

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:26:47 PM

I need the nodes list to put in conf file. Wallet wont sync, anyone?

DELETED
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:27:17 PM

There's some tomfoolery going on here. It keeps getting pumped to fuck.

History is about to be made. People have waited 2 Years for this !!

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:29:01 PM

this will get so crazy when crave pump is finish, pple will all move to xbs, 500k sat is nothing i think

Crave has 500k coins vs XBS 1.3mlj coins. If XBS gets exposure (i.e. at first place at trex), 200-300k will be achieved going into steps of CRAVE. After that will see how successfull project will be with going into masses.

Remember, meanwhile traders will make waves, to gain their max holdings or for quick profit.

There is no comparison between CRAVE and XBS.

CRAVE:
1. Fancy new tech of the month, maybe the year
2. Cave "might" be used in the future
3. Cave will be replaced like all the other "It" coins of the months, DRK, BC, VRC, VRT, etc...

XBS:
1. Bitstake is a start-up
2. Bitstake (XBS) is an ingenious coin that trades on the Bitstake platform
3. Bitstake's platform solves one the greatest problems of our time = providing banking services to the poor and low money transfer fees
4. Bitstake solves another problem with crypto by allowing you to make $$ off of the 100's of POS coins in the market
5. Bitstake's exchange is opening to $21 Billion in Remittance with a goal of going global, now with the inclusion of Ripple
6. Bitstake is in the HOTTEST sector (BTC + Remittance) of the HOTTEST sector of 2015 (FINTECH)

This is not a new business model. Bitstake's competitors are killing it in Africa (do your research)...This is global trend. No other company thought of having their own platform with a built in wallet and currency in this sector.

If bitstake gets 1% of the Remittance market like Bitpesa did in only a few months in Kenya, then XBS = $200 mill +. And that is just the start. The P2P service will be bigger with XBS then remittance. And Bitstake is going beyond Nigeria.

That is why no smart people are selling. Bittrex will not matter soon. They dumb are day trading and losing coins. Like the person with the 16BTC that lost 7BTC trying to manipulate the market.  This is a historic time. Just buy 1% (13,000) and go away for a few months. You will be a millionaire in 2015.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/17/business/bitcoin-africa-unbanked/
http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/02/18/will-bitcoin-foster-new-breed-remittance-market-africa/
http://www.coindesk.com/bitpesa-1-1-million-bitcoin-africa/

+1

I didn't want to compare CRAVE with XBS as coins, but more as current assets at exchanges.

+1 Mike always has a great point to why invest in bitstake, I'm pretty sure africa no just Nigeria will see bitstake knocking down doors, twitter is blowing up and bitstake keeps up with the social media action.
this forum is pretty much a small playground for us seed investors of this upcoming startup.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:29:37 PM

oh snap crave vs. xbs throwdown caused by dr. mike! lollerskates....this should be fun.  battle of the whales!  who will pump more...and cause a bigger dump.  i will admit the way crave is going...xbs actually looks even more legit LOL  Shocked

meh, there's a coin that will put them both to shame in the coming months but well, i prob don't have to tell you what coin that is Wink  Tongue Kiss

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:32:16 PM

oh snap crave vs. xbs throwdown caused by dr. mike! lollerskates....this should be fun.  battle of the whales!  who will pump more...and cause a bigger dump.  i will admit the way crave is going...xbs actually looks even more legit LOL  Shocked

meh, there's a coin that will put them both to shame in the coming months but well, i prob don't have to tell you what coin that is Wink  Tongue Kiss

Hmm, pissing honda. So far i've made 40btc from Crave and 10btc from XBS. Yet the pissing honda is talking about dump.  Roll Eyes
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:33:06 PM

I'm not buying into this shit at all. Keeps getting pumped and no doubt the dump is coming. The market for XBS is being heavily manipulated.

So fucking what? Why did you feel the need to post that drivel, cause NO ONE CARES.

DELETED
xamido

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:34:42 PM

I think the lesson to learn from Crave and XBS is that patience and belief matter. Hold tight to the coin with great potential and your patience will be rewarded in the end.

People like pissing honda don't have that concept, that's why they're stuck in fud limbo.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:35:57 PM

lol and i haven't made btc??  Roll Eyes

it's not fud, just fair warnings you morons.  with all the talk dr. mike does for you, he's setting expectations very high.  best hope your coin meets them is all.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
xamido

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:37:20 PM

lol and i haven't made btc??  Roll Eyes

it's not fud, just fair warnings you morons.

Yeah, i'm a moron for believing in this coin when the price is just a mere 6k. I'm a moron for selling 10 btc worth at 99k this afternoon, which is only less than 10% of what i'm holding. Yes, i'm a moron indeed.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:48:18 PM

The best thing for all these pumps and dumps is that for legit coins those are needed to rise the price. Look at every old stable coin, with no exception those were pumped like mad couple of times.
PaidFudder

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:59:47 PM

The best thing for all these pumps and dumps is that for legit coins those are needed to rise the price. Look at every old stable coin, with no exception those were pumped like mad couple of times.
until today
do you think the last drk move was a real market event ?
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:02:37 PM

until today
do you think the last drk move was a real market event ?
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Obviously, you don't know history and make stupidly looking posts! What was DRK price at early development stages? Where is it now? Thanks to pumps it has approx 0.015 price.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:12:07 PM

Where is the hype team to pump this shit. We need to get to 400k SAT ASAP. I have rent to pay. HURRY UP.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:13:19 PM

Crave and bitstake is pumping like crazy.
I wish I bought these 2 coins a few weeks ago.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:15:47 PM

Crave and bitstake is pumping like crazy.
I wish I bought these 2 coins a few weeks ago.

Bitstake still is just a little bit pumped, train is just starting to move.
Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:55:00 PM

Testing the sms wallet and it works, im going to be sending small amounts to friends and family now.

SMS commands work in capitals . If I lower case does he not recognize the command . Example BAL not bal.
yea i noticed that, this type of system has great potential in what it could do in just about any where you get a cell phone signal, from develop countries to 3rd world lands.

bitstake is pretty much right now no internet proof.

I know we have a lot of info on bitstake, but i always find my self using the sms wallet, we all relay on a internet connection to send funds, with bitstake we wont have any problems sending funds to a phone # or a wallet with out internet.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: