Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PONZI NEWS - Collapsing ones? Working ones? New ones?  (Read 1218 times)
ponzinews (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:52:57 AM

Top 3.

Cryptodouble : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900132.0 : 100% in 100 hours : COLLAPSED. (BTC)

Weeklyponzi : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=918471.0 : 30% when money is enough : COLLAPSING. Restarts in few days.

Cryptoponzi : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=920260.0 : 50% when money is enough : STARTING UP. Restarts in 5 days.

Return is not guaranteed.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:10:06 AM

WeeklyPonzi is not collapsing, there's still lot of people who are interested in WeeklyPonzi.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:11:04 AM

WeeklyPonzi is not collapsing, there's still lot of people who are interested in WeeklyPonzi.

They need a lot to cover now, look at the payout vs time scale .

moreia

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:41:07 AM

cryptoponzi is showing a nginx error
not a good sign
AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:42:16 AM

cryptoponzi is showing a nginx error
not a good sign
Eventually, I feel everyone will run away with the money taken. That's why ponzis came into being

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 06:54:35 AM

I personally never liked cryptodouble, the 100 hours is way too long for payouts. Weeklyponzi was good and they are not collapsing, but the payouts did slow down a bit. Cryptoponzi just started up and its doing great. The front end got ddosed but the backend still works and you can send and get your profits.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
james.lent

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:13:04 AM

I personally never liked cryptodouble, the 100 hours is way too long for payouts. Weeklyponzi was good and they are not collapsing, but the payouts did slow down a bit. Cryptoponzi just started up and its doing great. The front end got ddosed but the backend still works and you can send and get your profits.

site is back up finally
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:13:31 AM

Wouldn't CryptoPonzi's volume get inflated faster than WeeklyPonzi's? They have the same minimum but CryptoPonzi has a higher 2.5 maximum compared to WeeklyPonzi's 1 btc max. CryptoPonzi's high deposit walls would be harder to break, so I think WeeklyPonzi would do better in the long run.

james.lent

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:16:14 AM

Wouldn't CryptoPonzi's volume get inflated faster than WeeklyPonzi's? They have the same minimum but CryptoPonzi has a higher 2.5 maximum compared to WeeklyPonzi's 1 btc max. CryptoPonzi's high deposit walls would be harder to break, so I think WeeklyPonzi would do better in the long run.

Don't see you see how slow its moving now in weeklyponzi ? people cant reinvest when they havent get payouts. Smart ones have stopped doing it. 10 spots 10 hours, imagine the amount of time people have to wait now
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:22:23 AM

Don't see you see how slow its moving now in weeklyponzi ? people cant reinvest when they havent get payouts. Smart ones have stopped doing it. 10 spots 10 hours, imagine the amount of time people have to wait now

Yes, right now CryptoPonzi would be the better choice. But I just mean that CryptoPonzi would also face a similar situation later on in the week. And since their max is higher than WeeklyPonzi's, their "slow" would be a lot slower than WeeklyPonzi is now.

james.lent

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:23:35 AM

Yes, right now CryptoPonzi would be the better choice. But I just mean that CryptoPonzi would also face a similar situation later on in the week. And since their max is higher than WeeklyPonzi's, their "slow" would be a lot slower than WeeklyPonzi is now.

yeap, early in early out ...
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:24:53 AM

What are you people doing here offering your btc to wolves, seriously? If you're of the investing mindset, this isn't the place - do not come here anymore! Just stop this ridiculousness, I'm doing you a favor. If you're hellbent on getting a decent return and are willing to put your money into a growing business that is actually in the fricking btc ecosystem w/o all of the bull capital 'S' w/ a hit then check out CryptoVest in the Securities subforum or you can actually buy shares on cryptostocks - https://cryptostocks.com/securities/126.

Look at their prospectus and see if it's right for you but some of us put btc in last summer and are starting to receive decent divs on the investment. This is an up and coming investment service that is catering to higher end clients and others as you'll read. Your choice, ponzi or profit. I'm not a bagger trying to get you to buy me out, this bitch is a hold as it isn't very often that you get a piece of a startup in the btc eco that has an upper echelon of mngmt that is focused on growing yet is stable enough to offer a stable return. You'll be surprised and enthused at the share prices. PM me if you think I'm on a swindling mission. cheers

I have no connection to what I'm enthused about other than being a thankful shareholder and dividend taker. I've seen the scams and the crap around here but CryptoVest isn't part of that shit. Take a closer look if you're looking to not just hold btc.
james.lent

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:26:39 AM

What are you people doing here offering your btc to wolves, seriously? If you're of the investing mindset, this isn't the place - do not come here anymore! Just stop this ridiculousness, I'm doing you a favor. If you're hellbent on getting a decent return and are willing to put your money into a growing business that is actually in the fricking btc ecosystem w/o all of the bull capital 'S' w/ a hit then check out CryptoVest in the Securities subforum or you can actually buy shares on cryptostocks - https://cryptostocks.com/securities/126.

Look at their prospectus and see if it's right for you but some of us put btc in last summer and are starting to receive decent divs on the investment. This is an up and coming investment service that is catering to higher end clients and others as you'll read. Your choice, ponzi or profit. I'm not a bagger trying to get you to buy me out, this bitch is a hold as it isn't very often that you get a piece of a startup in the btc eco that has an upper echelon of mngmt that is focused on growing yet is stable enough to offer a stable return. You'll be surprised and enthused at the share prices. PM me if you think I'm on a swindling mission. cheers

horry sheet , mr ramsay is that really you ?  Grin
xwtfbobx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:28:39 AM

ummmm stay on topic suit... you spend your fake money how you want and i will spend mine how i want Smiley

tip the bit to me:   1HZP4RD2CQgMRWTjdLfws7ukTmKxiLQv3q

Scrypt.cc Check it out!
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:30:58 AM

ummmm stay on topic suit... you spend your fake money how you want and i will spend mine how i want Smiley
Sometimes, you have to enhance a topic which I'm doing and doing a psa while I'm at it. Go - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599406.0
xwtfbobx

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:56:29 AM

either way, if cryptoponzi doesnt get the front end up and running reliably, they are as good as dead.  on the other hand WeeklyPonzi is steadily chugging along.

Scrypt.cc Check it out!
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:56:51 AM

ponzis are a waste of time..

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
xwtfbobx

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:01:52 AM

ponzis are a waste of time..

we all understand this, if you do not like them please find refuge elsewhere my friend

Scrypt.cc Check it out!
xwtfbobx

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:17:52 AM

CryptoPonzi have a bad start with bad script & the site down
It's better to "invest" at WeeklyPonzi

'Invest' at any ponzi sites is always not good. Why not wager on gambling site? Cheesy

what do you think a ponzi is, a gamble... high risk, high yield gamble.

Scrypt.cc Check it out!
WeeklyPonziV3

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:19:33 AM

Better change the status on cryptoponzi to DEAD. Scammers everywhere nowadays, smh.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: