Last edit: January 12, 2015, 10:33:25 PM by CaptainJack

-
tonybark

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:40:55 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 09:03:05 PM by tonybark

CaptainJack, yes they changed CEO. now is Mantas Gustys. You can still find this on FAQ - https://virtex.com/faq " Our CEO is Mantas Gustys. "
Main founder is Tadas Kasputis, same as egopay founder.

I also got my withdrawal pending, so I guess it could be over.
istrynk

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:26:58 PM

I used to work with virtex and i got fired same day as Paulius. I can assure you Paulius has nothing to do with it now. Here is the real owner:
Tadas Kasputis
http://rekvizitai.vz.lt/imone/uab_happyness/
richana

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:39:05 AM

Me, too:
I am another user here with a number of pending withdrawals from Virtex.com

It was easy enough to make the big initial deposits. But since then, I am not able to get BTC out of the exchange, and also not able to withdraw any fiat so far.
The company hasn't responded to numerous support requests either.

I merely registered to add my name to the list of worried Virtex users. If this is not a scam, something else is seriously wrong and the people involved in the company need to urgently rectify the situation before it turns into a major meltdown that will damage their reputation for a long, long time.

Please feel free to PM me for screencaps, support emails, receipts and other proof of this situation, if required.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:02:58 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 02:42:42 PM by n2004al

I too have problems with Virtex. I have deposited 100$ 4 days ago and my money are yet in pending. The money are few but are money and no one answered to my tickets.

I found Virtex at my Payza account and I thought that this site is safe because of this. But since now I think they are scam and Payza must be responsible that collaborate with such kind of sites.
tonybark

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:57:43 PM

It is SCAM already, do not deposit there anymore!!! Owner is Tadas Kasputis, same person who own egopay and he scammed both projects!!!
He already deleted his facebook and linkedin accounts, because everyone start posting his photos.
Virtex CEO - Mantas Gustys also removed his linkedin, he is not processing withdrawals anymore.

http://i.picresize.com/images/2015/01/14/in2DH.jpg
The answer is YES!!!
richana

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:48:34 PM

Unfortunately, I must agree. If they do not start replying to their customers and clients then we have no other choice but conclude that it is a scam.

They even redacted their FAQ and removed the whole "Is Virtex a scam" section.
(so it was a good thing that some of us grabbed a screenshot of the page before it was edited ...and it can also still be seen in the Internet Archive.)

Maybe they are having financial difficulties due to the drop in bitcoin's value. Maybe they traded their own book and lost, like the rest of us. Maybe this, maybe that... But there is no excuse for not communicating with us and not answering email support.

We put money into their exchange.
Now we can't get it out.
And meanwhile they keep trading normally, as if nothing had happened.
richana

View Profile
⇾ Re: -
March 26, 2015, 11:28:42 AM

Both egopay.com and virtex.com are now down (and probably gone forever)

If anyone has more info on the crooks behind these two sites, CEO Mantas Gustys and founder Tadas Kasputis, please post here or contact via PM. We are working on getting law enforcement to pursue the matter since they have so far not contacted any of their users with a proposal to pay us back what they stole.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:54:14 AM

Both egopay.com and virtex.com are now down (and probably gone forever)

If anyone has more info on the crooks behind these two sites, CEO Mantas Gustys and founder Tadas Kasputis, please post here or contact via PM. We are working on getting law enforcement to pursue the matter since they have so far not contacted any of their users with a proposal to pay us back what they stole.

Any good news from you richana? Have you got back your money?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: