Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: increaseing bitcoins value+getting more REAL online jobs  (Read 437 times)
developerbayman (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:21:50 AM

Ok so where to start,                                                      *please forgive spelling and punctuation*

And yes to the powers that be. THIS IS A PROPOSAL

hi im developerbayman

i recently discovered bitcoin as if iv been living under a rock. that being said im new to the game. So please correct me where needed

as soon as i realized that bitcoins were virtual money you could then exchange for real money,i asked myself "how do i get bitcoins"....so i googled it and i saw its basically kinda like paypal except you use actual virtual money via some huge cryptographic hash string that is generated on "everybodys ledger" that money was actually transfered or something to that affect?? and the proccess of updating that ledger was a means of generating more coins per block of "ledger upates" that were proccessed via cpu,gpu power of mineing pools that as i understand back in the day,mortals with a regular pc could do using their pc to make virtual money

now you have to have expensive servers made for this task if you want to turn a profit also taking into account power usage ect ect ect

so bottom line is that is absured

the the common person especialy shut-ins or even someone that is looking for a job (filling out online applications?) WHO IS POOR*has 0 money* eventually googles "online job" or "work at home online" and so on only to be met with a infinate wall of surveys, advertising, you name it

the normal persons definition of work = "the job i do to pay the bills & put food on the table" (thinking of familys 3 or MORE here) 

in the end and the end of a month long of hard carpal tunnel inducing ad brainwashing work.............you might earn enough to by dinner for one at dennys.......... with current methods of online earnings(for the average joe)

this too is asbured!

what needs to happen is since bitcoin is a open source currency and a real one at that???

what would need to be done to either develop a system

1.that breaks some of this processing into a different tier so the average user could potenialy earn a living changing the tier pay average to adjust to minimum wage for the current area of users currency value enabling normal people to "earn a living"-----maybe the block chain processing or ledger processing needs to be looked at differently???

2.start a open source organization that non-profit/profit/government? organizations can go to for online data processing paid for with bitcoin
so a normal user could create an account with email and a bitcoin address then they could earn a living online by processing data

3.create more and actual online jobs with bitcoin as currency

4.and maybe something eles i havent thought of yet  Huh

the bottom line here is if people could find a way to earn a real online living with bitcoins the value would be driven up thus increasing the standing of bitcoin

in a online world,with a online currency it only makes sense to work online

------wtf!!!!------

any ideas?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: