Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else anticipating the next drop any day now?  (Read 2246 times)
Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:20:21 AM

Same signs as before the drop below $300. Price tried to climb but failed, volume is slowly getting lower, price is starting to slowly get lower. Bitcoin just looks weak, it looks like it is just ready to drop again. Could be any day now.

The anticipation is killing me. I think it should go below $250 for the next drop and maybe stay around $230 for a while before testing the $200 mark.

I'm thinking $150 bitcoin isn't that far off.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 10:22:42 AM

volume is getting lower because people like me freak out because after seeing the price drops so fast, we can't exactly anticipate how low these things can get. I do agree with you on the signal, it's almost the same thing. I just keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't repeat itself again.

Dilla

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:33:29 AM

I'm waiting for $100s, no double digits. Just in time for etf, then BOOOM
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:50:37 AM

Generally yes, but I wouldn't be surprised to see more sideways/up for a few days. The 320-->255 move was very fast, and we may need a little more time to tire out the bulls.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:48:45 PM

I'll say it again, there won't be an ETF, it's just what the scammers tell you so you buy their bag.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
serpicodk

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 01:03:45 PM

I'll say it again, there won't be an ETF, it's just what the scammers tell you so you buy their bag.

glad to see more people understand this whole ponzi scheme is going to be over, we should ban bulltards for spreading fud to sell their bags

We should not ban all of them but every bull who draws statements like "We will not see xxx's again" from his delusional ass should be banned.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:11:48 PM

glad to see more people understand this whole ponzi scheme is going to be over, we should ban bulltards for spreading fud to sell their bags

We should not ban all of them but every bull who draws statements like "We will not see xxx's again" from his delusional ass should be banned.

Anyone who posts the same gifs, pics and drones the same sentences and tired point of view over and over again and hijacks every single thread, regardless of subject, with their samey shite should be banned. And I truly don't understand why it isn't happening.

Funnily enough that's more of a shillbear thing. Since they're probably deranged, computer programs, or are third world slaves who don't actually understand what they're typing, it's no great loss.

I respect real humans who are truly doomy. The majority who are currently infesting us aren't.

Now their gangmasters will order them to type the 'free speech' flash card out.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:18:52 PM

Same signs as before the drop below $300. Price tried to climb but failed, volume is slowly getting lower, price is starting to slowly get lower. Bitcoin just looks weak, it looks like it is just ready to drop again. Could be any day now.

The anticipation is killing me. I think it should go below $250 for the next drop and maybe stay around $230 for a while before testing the $200 mark.

I'm thinking $150 bitcoin isn't that far off.

Blah. Blah.

In 2011 on this forum you thought 2 dollar bitcoins were too expensive. The price rose over 500x.

Even now when despair is palpable in the depths of the bear market the price remains 140x higher.

Obviously after missing out on easy riches you are absolutely desperate for bitcoin to fail.

It may fall further, it may rise higher. One thing is certain - you have no idea what what bitcoin will do in the future.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:21:02 PM

Anyone who ... drones the same sentences and tired point of view over and over again and hijacks every single thread, regardless of subject, with their samey shite should be banned. And I truly don't understand why it isn't happening.

You're banned.
Edward50 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:37:24 PM

I think this is valid again just like it was for the $300 drop, I'm checking all the tine waiting for the next drop.

Everything is pointing any day now., Just like before the price has tried to climb numerous times without success. Volume is dropping. All signs before a new drop.

The suspense is killing me.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
inca
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:43:33 PM

I think this is valid again just like it was for the $300 drop, I'm checking all the tine waiting for the next drop.

Everything is pointing any day now., Just like before the price has tried to climb numerous times without success. Volume is dropping. All signs before a new drop.

Of course you think it is a valid point for the price to drop further. Your speciality is calling the bottom of a bitcoin bear market and yelling 'SELL SELL SELL'!

You are probably the only person on the forum from 2011 who made no money trading a commodity which rose from 2 dollars to 1200 dollars. Incredible stuff.

Edward50 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:53:12 PM

Of course you think it is a valid point for the price to drop further. Your speciality is calling the bottom of a bitcoin bear market and yelling 'SELL SELL SELL'!

You are probably the only person on the forum from 2011 who made no money trading a commodity which rose from 2 dollars to 1200 dollars. Incredible stuff.

I stopped looking at bitcoin after it hit $3.00 from $2.00.

I was one of only a few people who was a bear from $20's to $2.00, even with everybody against me.

Of course I had t be wrong someplace, and everybody jumps on the fact that I didn't predict the last drop to $1.00 as that never came and that was my buy in point,

Don't I get any credit for being the few who was bearish all the way down to $2.00, and figured it would hit $1.00?

As the price dropped it would eventually get harder to a correct bear.

The $200 is way over valued and I don't think it will hold.

It feels like another drop is going to hit any day now.

inca
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:05:36 PM

I was one of only a few people who was a bear from $20's to $2.00, even with everybody against me.

Of course I had t be wrong someplace, and everybody jumps on the fact that I didn't predict the last drop to $1.00 as that never came and that was my buy in point,

Don't I get any credit for being the few who was bearish all the way down to $2.00, and figured it would hit $1.00?

I think the point I was making was that your track record in predicting the price for bitcoin is abysmal. Worse still, it was cataclysmic for anyone else who listened to your advice or 'feelings' in 2011 or 2012 or 2013.

You should come with a safety warning.
bitcoin1992

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:05:54 PM

I'm waiting for $100s, no double digits. Just in time for etf, then BOOOM

I hope you are right.  Getting a bundle of cheap bitcoins would be great.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:35:55 PM

I didn't had any fiat left after buying plenty of coins around $170

I am currently waiting for my new fiat deposit to post, then I'm ready for a new drop.
indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:51:12 PM

Not enough buying at these 'low' prices

it won't take much to go lower but will it be 'low' enough for a fire sale Roll Eyes
Edward50 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:36:13 PM

I think the point I was making was that your track record in predicting the price for bitcoin is abysmal. Worse still, it was cataclysmic for anyone else who listened to your advice or 'feelings' in 2011 or 2012 or 2013.

I'm not trying to sway anybody, nor do I have any intention of buying any bitcoin. I'm just here for the show to be honest.

To me it just feels like it is gearing up for a drop.

If anyone listened to me they would have done very well by waiting to buy below $5.00. After it didn't go to $1.00, it bounced back to $3.00 to $5.00 when I stopped posting and everyone had an opportunity to buy the cheap coins.

How about I pull my post warning everybody to sell at $1000, that they were crazy stupid to not sell at that point. Or I'll pull up all the alt-coin warnings I gave to people that were crazy to not sell at $40 and now the coins are worth $.05. I gave very good reasons also and got flamed to death.

I never said that bitcoin wouldn't go higher than $2.00, at the time it was just too new and didn't have the base to support higher prices at the time, especially with the inflation rate. I intended to buy bitcoin but not at $20, not at $10, but at maybe $1.00 at the time. It got to $2.00 and since I didn't hit my buy in point at the time I just got pissed and stopped dealing with bitcoin.

Actually I decided to wait for bitcoin price to stabilize long term and I intended to buy in. I just didn't want to take the risk at that time of the price going into the cents, as it was that amount less than a year ago.

I get a lot of shit because I was the only bear of a few at the time from $20 to $2.00. You don't want to pay too much for your coins, a drop from $5 to $2.00 is huge and would get you a lot more coins.

jaredboice

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:38:29 PM

Anybody who bought at that $20 peak or whatever it was you're referring to was happy to have not listened to your advice if they simply held for 3 years..... which isn't even that long compared to most traditional investments

I'm not trying to sway anybody, nor do I have any intention of buying any bitcoin. I'm just here for the show to be honest.

To me it just feels like it is gearing up for a drop.

If anyone listened to me they would have done very well by waiting to buy below $5.00. After it didn't go to $1.00, it bounced back to $3.00 to $5.00 when I stopped posting and everyone had an opportunity to buy the cheap coins.

How about I pull my post warning everybody to sell at $1000, that they were crazy stupid to not sell at that point. Or I'll pull up all the alt-coin warnings I gave to people that were crazy to not sell at $40 and now the coins are worth $.05. I gave very good reasons also and got flamed to death.

I never said that bitcoin wouldn't go higher than $2.00, at the time it was just too new and didn't have the base to support higher prices at the time, especially with the inflation rate. I intended to buy bitcoin but not at $20, not at $10, but at maybe $1.00 at the time. It got to $2.00 and since I didn't hit my buy in point at the time I just got pissed and stopped dealing with bitcoin.

Actually I decided to wait for bitcoin price to stabilize long term and I intended to buy in. I just didn't want to take the risk at that time of the price going into the cents, as it was that amount less than a year ago.

I get a lot of shit because I was the only bear of a few at the time from $20 to $2.00. You don't want to pay too much for your coins, a drop from $5 to $2.00 is huge and would get you a lot more coins.

I think what Inca is trying to say is why don't you pull your posts when you told people to buy between $5 and $900
 Cheesy

Anybody who ignored your warnings at the $20 peak or whatever peak below $32 that you're referring to was quite happy to do so, considering that they watched their investment go through the roof in 2-3 years depending on how many thousands of percent of an increase you prefer to target
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:44:37 PM

The 1d chart looks weak. Unless the whale buyers appear, this thing is going nowhere.soon.

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:56:24 PM

The 1d chart looks weak. Unless the whale buyers appear, this thing is going nowhere.soon.
Lots of traders in tradingview are drawing 65-80 range predictions, some go higher but yeah it could go down. I hope so because I want to stack as much as possible. 2015 is the last year to get on the train.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: