Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else anticipating the next drop any day now?  (Read 2246 times)
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:49:27 PM

You called it! nasty drop there from 212 down to 201 a few hours ago... Wink

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 4536

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:58:16 PM

You called it! nasty drop there from 212 down to 201 a few hours ago... Wink

And a dead cat bounce right back up.  Cheesy
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:21:58 PM

I am normally optimistic about btc price, but judging how we did not even coming close to $250 during any bounce and the fact that every time btc has been stagnant for the past year it has dropped.  Major drop incoming  Cry
I mean a bunch of people got together to discuss how to manipulate btc upwards (call the conference what you want, but let's face reality here) and we can't even get to $250.....
Now people think the coinbase thing is big news......coinbase is an exchange, they profit the same amount whether you buy or sell one btc for 1,000, or 5 for 1,000.
At least when btc hits $100 it will be easier for me to calculate btc to usd again  Cheesy
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:29:30 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 06:21:56 PM by yefi

since I didn't hit my buy in point at the time I just got pissed and stopped dealing with bitcoin.

I was expecting sub 50 after the April bubble and I was a little pissed when I missed my target, but I sure as hell capitulated and bought when it became obvious the tide had turned. We must be vigilant, as we can so easily become slavishly attached to the trend both up and down.
stonerider

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:45:29 PM

I am anticipating the next drop any hour now.
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:50:05 PM

Needs some more bottoms, esp. Adam/Eve bottoms to go further up. $220 seems to be a pretty strong resistance these days, but we will break that mark at some point for sure! I think it's a matter of a few days!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:57:21 AM

spot on.. and this is why there's a saying" buy the dip and sell the news and repeat"  Grin anyway i love bulls because they are always there to pick my bags up..

I am normally optimistic about btc price, but judging how we did not even coming close to $250 during any bounce and the fact that every time btc has been stagnant for the past year it has dropped.  Major drop incoming  Cry
I mean a bunch of people got together to discuss how to manipulate btc upwards (call the conference what you want, but let's face reality here) and we can't even get to $250.....
Now people think the coinbase thing is big news......coinbase is an exchange, they profit the same amount whether you buy or sell one btc for 1,000, or 5 for 1,000.
At least when btc hits $100 it will be easier for me to calculate btc to usd again  Cheesy
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:50:04 AM

I think we'll drop below $200 again but I'm not sure if it'll be lower than the $150 drop.

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:16:40 AM

Same signs as before the drop below $300. Price tried to climb but failed, volume is slowly getting lower, price is starting to slowly get lower. Bitcoin just looks weak, it looks like it is just ready to drop again. Could be any day now.

The anticipation is killing me. I think it should go below $250 for the next drop and maybe stay around $230 for a while before testing the $200 mark.

I'm thinking $150 bitcoin isn't that far off.

It could go back to 210$ or go up to 280$, it is more likely to go up than down at this point.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:29:01 PM

Same signs as before the drop below $300. Price tried to climb but failed, volume is slowly getting lower, price is starting to slowly get lower. Bitcoin just looks weak, it looks like it is just ready to drop again. Could be any day now.

The anticipation is killing me. I think it should go below $250 for the next drop and maybe stay around $230 for a while before testing the $200 mark.

It could go back to 210$ or go up to 280$, it is more likely to go up than down at this point.

Like what Edward said, I think the price is trying to climb but failing. It might go to $210 or $280 but it wouldn't go much higher than $300 before it goes back down again.

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:08:33 PM

Like what Edward said, I think the price is trying to climb but failing. It might go to $210 or $280 but it wouldn't go much higher than $300 before it goes back down again.

It is climbing so why do you say it's failing to climb and why should it go back down? I think it should go back up because the fundamentals are good and Bitcoin is useful and even needed.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:09:38 PM

It is climbing so why do you say it's failing to climb and why should it go back down? I think it should go back up because the fundamentals are good and Bitcoin is useful and even needed.

Corrections happen all the time, we've had 5 major corrections when the price tried to climb in the last months. I hope this is not yet another failclimb and we have found the lowest bottom.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:10:01 AM

I just check bitcoin price everyday
And now the price is rising up

So, i don't have to worry
You seem to be too calm, never be too calm in the world of Bitcoin investments, specially not before a monday morning.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: