Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ponzigame.pw | 140% Return | + 30 BTC payment | No list of reset all receive  (Read 10308 times)
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 03:13:34 AM

Just a pointer, I have yet to see something with "ponzi" in the name that has been a good idea to send money to.
usairx

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:47:00 AM

Site is down again Huh

Ponzi Game (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:57:27 AM

Site is down again Huh

We are experiencing a DDOS attack that dropping our site. The hosting is trying to identify where this coming and trying to prevent. Within hours should already back to normal.
I'll get some sleep now and see you all later, the values are in the wallet and safe so do not worry so returns already begin payments again. Who was online and answered me with the wallet made the payment. Good night all.
brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:04:59 AM

I sent u a PM, please answer me !

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:11:55 AM

I just made its 2 outstanding payments. If you want to make a new investment just make the deposit at the address I sent you, so I wake up should already be standard website and send the rest of the payments.
Have a good night.
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:01:13 AM

I'm able to access the site, seems back up
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:16:29 AM

Able to get to homepage but not other page.. Anyway, might be interested in this. → might be investing some BTC into it when it is back up.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:04:47 AM

are you just accept only doge and btc? not try accept another coin like stellar or litecoin?
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:53:58 AM

Able to get to homepage but not other page.. Anyway, might be interested in this. → might be investing some BTC into it when it is back up.
yes there is same problem with me, only able to access the homepage,
other pages are not working for me, hope that issue will resolve soon.
ACMP

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:54:28 AM

i think its better if you lower the minimum limit to 0.001 for the others so they can try your site without risking 0.01
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:42:36 AM

The site seems to be up but the history hasn't updated yet, it looks that same as it did before the site went down. 
Dilemma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:46:13 AM

i think its better if you lower the minimum limit to 0.001 for the others so they can try your site without risking 0.01

it's a nice suggest
if  minumum limit low, investore can try it minumum risk
it will be good for investor and your site..

dekis

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:47:04 AM

OP is sleeping, he will update when he wake up
rfcdejong

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:02:38 PM

I just made its 2 outstanding payments. If you want to make a new investment just make the deposit at the address I sent you, so I wake up should already be standard website and send the rest of the payments.
Have a good night.

When you wake up, please make sure the hosting plan is better this time before relaunching.
truth_

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:42:33 PM

Have a good night.

When you wake up, please make sure the hosting plan is better this time before relaunching.

Relaunch has potential if the DDOS is over and the site stays up.
truth_

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:14:03 PM

Op may be doing an upgrade.  Cloudflare is now live on the site but the site itself is not available.
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:53:34 PM

Good morning everyone,
I'm checking with the hosting the DDOS attack is over. I want to start as early as payments and investments.
rfcdejong

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:03:47 PM

Good morning everyone,
I'm checking with the hosting the DDOS attack is over. I want to start as early as payments and investments.

Good, got cloudfare this time? Not the free version ofcourse, that won't help much Smiley

I will continue to play along after receiving payments, which should be quick because i did several small deposits every 10 minutes..
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:06:25 PM

We back DDOS attack is over.
Welcome to the most honest Ponzi there !!
truth_

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:20:39 PM

Everything is good to go again?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: