Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ponzigame.pw | 140% Return | + 30 BTC payment | No list of reset all receive  (Read 10308 times)
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:52:36 AM

website down again
what do you expect from a 140% ponzi scam?
fusioncoins

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:53:09 AM

Not enough money to pay decent host Grin

Ponzi Game (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:54:32 AM

What does this mean please?

And to ensure return to enter through last all Saturday we will reset the list and pay those who are not yet paid and the cycle continues.

And an idea that I had to avoid losses of investors. More stop to think it makes little sense to reset the list, so I think it will go on and on.
And excuse the problem on the site, it seems my wordpress hosting weighed heavily and ate the whole band CPU so the site was limited, since I am in contact to increase the package and it back as fast as possible.
NAOP worry that the most honest and ponzi you've ever seen.
hendracaw

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:54:54 AM

well maybe strategic process same with the title treat.
just look at the trust.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
truth_

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:56:50 AM

And to ensure return to enter through last all Saturday we will reset the list and pay those who are not yet paid and the cycle continues.

And an idea that I had to avoid losses of investors. More stop to think it makes little sense to reset the list, so I think it will go on and on.
And excuse the problem on the site, it seems my wordpress hosting weighed heavily and ate the whole band CPU so the site was limited, since I am in contact to increase the package and it back as fast as possible.

So you are going to pay out everyone and reset the list or not?
Shortblade

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:59:42 AM

Can we still deposit with the website offline?
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:02:36 AM

Can we still deposit with the website offline?

yes you can
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:10:03 AM

I have Given Up que idea. I'll remove it and go to work later in the site layout and advertising banner. I believe this is the last interruption because I am buying a great package
sobitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:31:21 AM

I have Given Up que idea. I'll remove it and go to work later in the site layout and advertising banner. I believe this is the last interruption because I am buying a great package

Lol, the ponzi that just didn't pay anyone... Don't expect anyone to invest in your next attempt.
WeeklyPonziV3

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:37:29 AM

Instead of just buying new hosting packages every time something goes wrong, maybe you should learn how to run a website before putting yourself in charge of people's funds. It's not professional at all, everytime I go on your website it's down. Not a good way to be if you're trying to get people to "invest". Running a website is not just about clicking a button and letting it run itself. It requires understanding of networking, programming and at least a basic level of customer support and marketing.
dekis

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:40:55 AM

Site is up again...

no it's down again.. lol
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:57:20 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 02:09:01 AM by dyask

It's up here, but please OP update payments tap!

The Payment history isn't up to date with the blockchain.    It looks the same as it did hours ago.  

EDIT: Forget it, now seeing a 403 error.   Wasn't really up.    Oh, well I don't have the funds to waste on this anyway.  Smiley
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:09:28 AM

Hello bringing news, hosting just informed me that the reason for the site being overwhelmed and I am experiencing a DDOS atack. The reason for anyone wasting their time making a DDOS atack on my website I really do not know, in any case he will return once the system normalize the attack gives a truce in the value blockchain can be conferred by all continues keeping and do not worry I will not get away with it.
If you need to prove I can take a print screen of the attendant informing the atack, unfortunately there are people who have nothing to do with their lives to annoy other way.
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:20:33 AM

Hello bringing news, hosting just informed me that the reason for the site being overwhelmed and I am experiencing a DDOS atack. The reason for anyone wasting their time making a DDOS atack on my website I really do not know, in any case he will return once the system normalize the attack gives a truce in the value blockchain can be conferred by all continues keeping and do not worry I will not get away with it.
If you need to prove I can take a print screen of the attendant informing the atack, unfortunately there are people who have nothing to do with their lives to annoy other way.

Could you maybe process the payouts manually for the time being? At least every few hours to reassure people.

Can I go sending some payment the problem manually and without the site, people get reciosas to manually deposit in the address. And it will complicate the situation.
If you want we can continue manually with deposits and withdrawals if everyone agrees, I would create another site quickly to more no use for it would be a waste of time if it sights to the attack on the new site.
Please to post here how many investors are still online and topam make the deposit and withdrawals manually return to the site.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:21:23 AM

You could post the updated history list here.   That will relieve people.    However it is your game ...
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:35:43 AM

You could post the updated history list here.   That will relieve people.    However it is your game ...

That's what I want to know how many investors are now online here and topam manually continue without the site until he returned.
And here is the link to the image confirming the attack because I know that there is always someone who does not believe.
http://www.casimages.com.br/i/150112033348124490.png.html/

To post with a yes here and do the how many accounts have online here now.
truth_

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:37:44 AM

You could post the updated history list here.   That will relieve people.    However it is your game ...

Yes, this would be nice. And it will keep people investing Smiley

Agreed yes
Parazonium

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:45:42 AM

That's what I want to know how many investors are now online here and topam manually continue without the site until he returned.
And here is the link to the image confirming the attack because I know that there is always someone who does not believe.
http://www.casimages.com.br/i/150112033348124490.png.html/

To post with a yes here and do the how many accounts have online here now.

yes

Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:57:29 AM

Only 3 people still awake ??
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 03:00:40 AM

Only 3 people still awake ??

It must be that, not the website Smiley

Code:
403 Forbidden

Request forbidden by administrative rules.

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: