Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:43:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why girl closes her eyes when boy kiss her ???  (Read 2681 times)
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:41:58 PM

Women will feel it with the feeling of being so deeply to her boyfriend, because of a sense of love and love him so she will be closed her eyes when boy kiss her..
Thats my opinion  Grin
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:45:17 PM

As the titles says "Why girl closes her eyes when boy kiss her Huh"

I know its a foolish question lol but i dont know !!

when the kissing starts its time to focus your senses to the tongue for maximum effect, thats my theory.
Ume (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:46:16 PM

Women will feel it with the feeling of being so deeply to her boyfriend, because of a sense of love and love him so she will be closed her eyes when boy kiss her..
Thats my opinion  Grin

well as i remember last time i did`nt clese mine eyes and ask here to keep opened ur eyes and look into my eyes deeply and tell me what u see and she replied very jokingly nothing lol Tongue
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 06:12:37 PM

Because she is imagining the boy she really wanted to kiss instead of you.  Grin

that can`t be be possible she asked me for the kiss lol Tongue

I meant it more generally mate, nothing personal. And some girls do that, they like to practice stuff for they don't want to look bad when they do it with someone they really like. Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Ume (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:06:10 AM

Because she is imagining the boy she really wanted to kiss instead of you.  Grin

that can`t be be possible she asked me for the kiss lol Tongue

I meant it more generally mate, nothing personal. And some girls do that, they like to practice stuff for they don't want to look bad when they do it with someone they really like. Cheesy

Well tht will be somehoe correct option im my opinion atm !!
tianjiang545

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:10:57 AM

because she very love her boyfriends so she close her eyes...
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 11:23:26 AM

She is closing her eyes because she is picturing me.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Ume (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:26:21 AM

She is closing her eyes because she is picturing me.

lol why you because you get enough wealth of btc :? Tongue Cheesy

kissing me and picturing u thts not fair ?Sad
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 11:29:18 AM

kissing me and picturing u thts not fair ?Sad

lol

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:34:31 PM

Keep reading…

1. The guy is so pathetic and boring at kissing that, moments into the make-out, the girl falls deep into REM sleep.

2. It is 23 A.D., Jerusalem. The man has severe leprosy and the uneducated peasant girl is under the erroneous impression that closing her eyes during the make-out session will help protect her from infection.

3. The hard-to-please girl wants to hide the fact that she’s theatrically—and uncontrollably—rolling her eyes at every clumsy swing of the man’s tongue.

4. She misheard the old rumor about how if you sneeze with your eyes open your eyeballs will pop out of your head.  She thinks this somehow applies to making out.

5. She has two glass eyes and doesn’t want them to fog up.

6. The girl is actually a Marvel X-Man and if she opens her eyes sans protective visor she’ll emit a supercharged laser blast that will disintegrate her date’s head, and half the house too.

7. She’s blind in the first place and, for lack of evidence to the contrary, is under the impression that her eyelids are open.

8. The girl is trying real hard to keep from passing wind.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:44:59 PM

Enjoy the kiss broo Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 12:48:20 PM

Maybe it is disappointment that she does not have her lips around your wang.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:09:52 PM

Why does no one ever tell you this shit about women when you're young and need to know about it? Sad

Sex hormones are so strong at that time that you wouldn't believe them anyway.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:15:49 PM

Because  they don't want to see the ugly face of the guy. Grin

How many girl have you kiss to reach this conclusion?

This is partially correct. After all, even women like the shape of a woman. That's why they usually are a little more vanity oriented than men.

The shape of a man doesn't evoke this kind of response as much, even if the man is a muscleman.

Men are built for strength. Women are built for looking at. A woman wants to feel the strength. After all, strength is made for feeling rather than looking at. That's why she closes her eyes... better to concentrate on feeling the strength.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:04:20 PM

Girl is a passionate creature and more have a better sense of feeling rather than a man.
They want to make more intimate by closing their eye.

By doing it, they will feel and will keep remember those passion for a certain time.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:19:15 PM

do girls really close their eyes anyone then boys when they kiss, we need some statistics here...
Rishblitz

Activity: 308

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:32:28 AM

Keep reading…

1. The guy is so pathetic and boring at kissing that, moments into the make-out, the girl falls deep into REM sleep.

2. It is 23 A.D., Jerusalem. The man has severe leprosy and the uneducated peasant girl is under the erroneous impression that closing her eyes during the make-out session will help protect her from infection.

3. The hard-to-please girl wants to hide the fact that she’s theatrically—and uncontrollably—rolling her eyes at every clumsy swing of the man’s tongue.

4. She misheard the old rumor about how if you sneeze with your eyes open your eyeballs will pop out of your head.  She thinks this somehow applies to making out.

5. She has two glass eyes and doesn’t want them to fog up.

6. The girl is actually a Marvel X-Man and if she opens her eyes sans protective visor she’ll emit a supercharged laser blast that will disintegrate her date’s head, and half the house too.

7. She’s blind in the first place and, for lack of evidence to the contrary, is under the impression that her eyelids are open.

8. The girl is trying real hard to keep from passing wind.

lol quit a collection

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: