Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoins  (Read 1757 times)
klamathonsite (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2011, 06:17:37 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2011, 01:58:31 AM by klamathonsite

This post is void :)thanks for looking
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
travex

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 08:32:38 AM

I am a new miner and I have 6 Machines Mining and Im building up my stock but it is very slow so for a period of time I am offering this.

For anyone who wants to sell 20 bit coins for some quick cash I am paying $50(READY CASH) via Dwolla or Paypal I pay the fees and send it as payment owed.

yes I know what current rate is on BTC

Here is the wallet 1MBmHbcLHnxKfrsGvmMiekYptqP2aq6HN6 Payment with in 24 hours after payment I dont have a rep on this forum yet but I do have honest ebay (CIVICTURBOJDM)283 Positives I do what I say im going to to.

20 BTC for 50$ = 2.5$ per BTC, are you serious ?
Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 06:14:39 PM

He stated in his post that he knows the current MtGox rate, so it seems he is.

klamathonsite (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2011, 10:56:39 PM

I am putting a steady form of bottom line for the coins so if they keep dropping that at least 20 coins are still worth $50. kinda think about it. not that im asking you to drop 20 on me now at $5-9 each but I have been watching it hourly on mtgox and they have dropped steady for a few days now. so if they drop to $2.50 or less i will still offer $50 to keep bottom line of the market steady and if other people do the same then they will hopefully never drop below $50 for 20.
Hopefully this makes some sense
Thanks
The-miner

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 11:54:47 PM

i will trade you 20 btc for $60 paypal?
bittrader

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2011, 12:27:58 AM

I am putting a steady form of bottom line for the coins so if they keep dropping that at least 20 coins are still worth $50. kinda think about it. not that im asking you to drop 20 on me now at $5-9 each but I have been watching it hourly on mtgox and they have dropped steady for a few days now. so if they drop to $2.50 or less i will still offer $50 to keep bottom line of the market steady and if other people do the same then they will hopefully never drop below $50 for 20.
Thanks

Your heart may be in the right place, but realize that thousands of BTC changes hands daily on Mt. Gox. A buyer for 20 BTC won't make much difference.
thefiatfreezone

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2011, 03:25:27 AM

Thanks

So with BTC at $6 USD ( 20 BTC x $6 = $120 USD) .. you want to screw someone out of $70 USD.

but you will be very nice and if BTC drops to $2.5 USD .. you'll be kind enough to pay MARKET RATES at
20 BTC * 2.5 = $50
however if BTC stays the same or goes up again ... well .. YOUR SCREWED even worse ... HA HA ... oops.

Here's my NEW $60,000 CAR .. can you be nice and buy it from me for $500 .. that would be so kind of you.

I really hope none do business with you.
Ian Maxwell

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2011, 03:37:44 AM

1. You aren't buying bitcoins, you're selling Paypal/MtGox dollars. This is the Bitcoin forum, the local currency is bitcoins, and if you're trying to trade something for bitcoins you are selling.

2. Why on earth would anyone accept this deal when they could sell their bitcoins faster, more conveniently, and for more money on Mt. Gox?

Ian Maxwell
PGP key | WoT rating
klamathonsite (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2011, 01:21:11 AM

I understand your all thinking about it, But deffently not the point i was trying to make some one understood my meaning which is ok.
I not trying to scew anyone Im trying to build a stock and if its worth 1 dollar or 1000 I dont care Its the reserve of the bitcoins I was looking to gain over time.

So no the price goes up and sinks way down  there has to be a bottom line some where and i was just trying to help make a bottom line period.
So good luck with all your ventures I dont whish anyone bad luck but some here sure take this personal i DID NOT out right offend anyone. just made a offer you dont like ignore it. that easy

Have nice day
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 01:29:26 AM

I understand your all thinking about it, But deffently not the point i was trying to make some one understood my meaning which is ok.
I not trying to scew anyone Im trying to build a stock and if its worth 1 dollar or 1000 I dont care Its the reserve of the bitcoins I was looking to gain over time.

So no the price goes up and sinks way down  there has to be a bottom line some where and i was just trying to help make a bottom line period.
So good luck with all your ventures I dont whish anyone bad luck but some here sure take this personal i DID NOT out right offend anyone. just made a offer you dont like ignore it. that easy

Have nice day

We've seen a lot of scams and attempted scams here in the past, and so new users get scrutinized pretty carefully. The offer in the top post, though, is so utterly absurd that I'm surprised you haven't gotten even stronger reactions.

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
fabianhjr

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Do The Evolution

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 01:41:48 AM

OMG, SELL! Someone is selling at 2.5 USD per BTC! They are wrothless! D:

error, see how it works? Wink

FooDSt4mP

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 01:51:59 AM

Have nice day

I understand you were simply expressing your valuation.  However, these threads are time sensitive.  This one will soon be buried unless more people decide to harass you.  If the price does go down in the future, you'll have to go find it and drag it back up.  Why not just create it then, when people might be more receptive?  These boards are pretty high traffic, and most serious traders will consider this post noise.  How do you think you'd be received if you stood outside a store and offered to buy things from people for half of what they paid for it?  A much better place for this kind of offer is on the order book at bitcoin-otc.com, or on the order book of any one of the exchanges.  Then, traders can see your valuation, and you will automatically buy at the price you want if it goes that low (on the exchanges, otc is person to person, but you can advertise your order when you think someone might accept it in the short term).

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
klamathonsite (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2011, 01:57:05 AM

I see well I am jumping in with both feet not the tip toe so i learn by fire i guess Smiley
so sorry if i offend anyone im just trying to get into the groove so many topics and so many ideas here not one is wrong or right fully most are opinion and maybe Fact from those who have been here for years I welcome your information just please understand I have done lots of things in the past and this is little different but similar in some ways. So i have to adapt to my environment here and I apologize if i did step on toes.

Thanks and good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: