Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0bama won’t attend France peace rally  (Read 1346 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:05:25 PM

Albania — Prime Minister Edi Rama

Algeria — Foreign Minister Ramtane Lamamra

Austria — Foreign Minister Sebastian Kurz

Belgium — Prime Minister Charles Michel

Benin — President Thomas Boni Yayi

Britain — Prime Minister David Cameron

Bulgaria — Prime Minister Boyko Borisov

Canada — Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney

Croatia — Prime Minister Zoran Milanovic

Czech — Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka

Denmark — Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt

Gabon — President Ali Bongo Ondimba

Georgia — Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili

Germany — Chancellor Angela Merkel

Greece — Prime Minister Antonis Samaras

Hungary — Prime Minister Viktor Orban

Israel — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman

Italy — Prime Minister Matteo Renzi

Jordan — King Abdullah II and Queen Rania

Latvia — Prime Minister Laimdota Straujuma

Mali — President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita

Niger — President Mahamadou Issoufou

Palestinian territories — president Mahmud Abbas

Portugal — Prime Minister Pedro Passos Coelho

Romania — President Klaus Iohannis

Russia — Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov

Spain — Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy

Switzerland — President Simonetta Sommaruga

The Netherlands — Prime Minister Mark Rutte

Tunisia — Prime Minister Mehdi Jomaa

Turkey — Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu

United Arab Emirates — Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed al-Nahayan

Ukraine — President Petro Poroshenko

United States — Attorney General Eric Holder

European Commission — President Jean-Claude Juncker

European Parliament — President Martin Schulz

European Union — President Donald Tusk

NATO — Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/663811/obama-wont-attend-france-peace-rally

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:15:51 PM

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:49:08 PM

Lol, they send over the disgraced atty general who's on his way out and he's hardly a symbol of law and order or peace. He's been overseeing the running of assault rifles to mexican drug gangs and looking the other way when black panthers are threatening voters at polling locations, among other things. That said, maybe they should hook holder up w a noble peace prize like Obama.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:25:33 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/eric-holder-u-s-dignitaries-no-shows-paris-unity-rally-article-1.2073821

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:46:47 AM

Flashback:
Obama sent three representatives to Michael Brown funeral

The White House aides who attended Mr. Brown’s funeral in St. Louis included Broderick Johnson, chairman of the White House’s My Brother’s Keeper Task Force; Marlon Marshall, the deputy director of the White House Office of Public Engagement; and Heather Foster, an adviser to the Office of Public Engagement, CNS reported.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/26/obama-sent-three-representatives-michael-brown-fun/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:52:36 AM

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:36:16 AM

snip
No scheduled events...but there's plenty of off the record events going on even though it is the weekend. You can't tell me for a second that the man didn't play a few rounds of golf this weekend and met w/ some donors that'll be willing to donate money to a new library or other fund he's planning on for his retirement from DC. Heck, I bet him and Moochelle were using part of this weekend to plan their itinerary for their next vacation even.
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:39:14 AM

I see how this is disturbing to some people but if you see it from the eyes of Obama you could be thinking this. "Many countries hate America, I'm the goddamn leader of America and I am gonna walk with 3M people?" Or "I'm black."

Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:08:39 AM

One good thing will be that after Obama there won't be any democratic president for like next 20 years. And I guess he and vice president are really busy...
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:22:22 AM

One good thing will be that after Obama there won't be any democratic president for like next 20 years. And I guess he and vice president are really busy...
Which won't matter for the American people unless Rand Paul is the GOP nominee turned President, cuz only he has the brass to change things in a more libertarian direction. This is why I keep my thread catering to him here because all of you bitcoin folk and the money you're about to get a hold of need to help him out in the republican party because if he wasn't around, there would be no possibility for a turn around. I know we all want to be disruptive and let bitcoin go moon and do our thing, which is fine. But, consider your friends and family that are not on board, they will need the buffer zone of what Rand can offer.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:39:09 AM

snip
No scheduled events...but there's plenty of off the record events going on even though it is the weekend. You can't tell me for a second that the man didn't play a few rounds of golf this weekend and met w/ some donors that'll be willing to donate money to a new library or other fund he's planning on for his retirement from DC. Heck, I bet him and Moochelle were using part of this weekend to plan their itinerary for their next vacation even.

Now we know.

EMBARRASSING: 40 World Leaders Gather in Paris For Freedom Against Terrorism; Obama Prepares to Meet San Antonio Spurs

Leaders from around the world showed up in Paris to march in solidarity with France against terrorism, but one person was suspiciously missing. That’s right: our Dear Leader, President Obama, couldn’t be bothered to attend the Paris March against terrorism, but he did find time in his busy schedule to honor the San Antonio Spurs.

http://rightwingnews.com/barack-obama/embarrassing-40-world-leaders-gather-paris-freedom-terrorism-obama-prepares-meet-san-antonio-spurs/

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 05:10:16 PM

It is interesting to see how the attendance of this march by RF's Sergej Lavrov lead to a rebuke from Le Monde (one of "those" MSMs). They classified him as a "questionable person" and were saying something about absence of "freedom of mass media" (note the formulation!). They also bundled the head of Hungary Orban (he is guilty of not toeing the American line and doing what is best for Hungary):

http://russian.rt.com/inotv/2015-01-12/Uchastie-Lavrova-v-parizhskom-shestvii

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:32:41 PM

The White House press office also did not respond to a question seeking confirmation that the president was engrossed in the NFL playoffs on Sunday afternoon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2905678/America-snubs-historic-Paris-rally-Holder-skipped-early-Kerry-India-Obama-Biden-just-stayed-home-leave-no-U-S-presence-anti-terror-march-joined-global-leaders.html

----------------------------------------------
Too busy watching the NFL playoffs...
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:47:17 PM

Media slam Obama's Paris snub

Several members of the media are criticizing President Barack Obama's decision to skip an anti-terrorism march in Paris over the weekend, even as leaders from 44 other countries stood together in solidarity against the killing of 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo newspaper offices last week.

Neither President Obama nor a single member of his Cabinet showed up to the rally, which drew 1.5 million people in Paris, including French President Francois Hollande, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

On NBC's "Today" show Monday, chief foreign affairs correspondent Andrea Mitchell called the snub "stunning," and cited one former U.S. official who said the handling of the situation seemed "ham-handed."

In an editorial for CNN.com, chief Washington correspondent Jake Tapper said he was "ashamed by U.S. leaders' absence in Paris."

"I only wish our leaders had done a better job of showing solidarity with the passion for the freedoms exemplified by the rally," Tapper wrote.

Both of New York City's major tabloids led Monday's editions with bold headlines condemning the absence: "Sorry, Charlie: Obama's team goes AWOL at Paris rally against terror," read the New York Post. "You let the world down," read the New York Daily News.

The Paris slight was especially confounding, because Obama seemed to have nothing else doing.

"Obama wasn’t far from the march in D.C. on Sunday that wended silently along six blocks from the Newseum to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial. Instead, he spent the chilly afternoon a few blocks away at the White House, with no public schedule, no outings," our colleague Isaac Dovere reports. "Joe Biden was back home in Wilmington, Delaware. Neither they nor any high-level administration official attended either event."

Media figures like Mitchell and Tapper joined a chorus of frustrated current and former U.S. officials, including Aaron David Miller, who served in the State Department under both Republican and Democratic administrations.

“It’s stunning, truly stunning,” Miller told Dovere. “It’s a poster child for tone deafness.”

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015/01/media-slam-obamas-paris-snub-200928.html

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:18:57 PM

Too little too late? Kerry says he WILL go to Paris but only after U.S. was shamed for snubbing historic weekend rally of world leaders

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said he will now travel to Paris after the U.S. government was shamed for not joining a rally yesterday for victims of the French terror attacks.

The rally was attended by 40 world leaders, including British Prime Minister David Cameron and Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu, and a million people.

A staggering 3.7 million people gathered across France today to stage further defiant marches in a moving tribute to the 17 people killed in hostage sieges last week.

Kerry said at a news conference that U.S. officials had been 'deeply engaged' with French authorities almost immediately after the first attack occurred and had offered intelligence assistance.

As to criticism about the lack of a senior U.S. official at Sunday's March, Kerry said: 'I really think that this is sort of quibbling a little bit in the sense that our Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland was there and marched, our ambassador was there and marched, many people from the embassy were there and marched.

More...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2906271/Kerry-Paris-talks-extremist-violence.html
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:45:18 PM

It is interesting to see how the attendance of this march by RF's Sergej Lavrov lead to a rebuke from Le Monde (one of "those" MSMs). They classified him as a "questionable person" and were saying something about absence of "freedom of mass media" (note the formulation!). They also bundled the head of Hungary Orban (he is guilty of not toeing the American line and doing what is best for Hungary):

I think this really is just another "let's bash Obama" thread by Wilikon. Tongue

But to follow your lead, I thought Wikileak's comment on the leader's attendance of the solidarity rally in Paris was pretty good:

Professional press freedom predators unite in Paris march to denounce the amateur competition https://storify.com/tometty/staunch-defenders-of-free-press-attend-solidarity
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:46:36 AM

I think this really is just another "let's bash Obama" thread by Wilikon. Tongue

But to follow your lead, I thought Wikileak's comment on the leader's attendance of the solidarity rally in Paris was pretty good:

Professional press freedom predators unite in Paris march to denounce the amateur competition https://storify.com/tometty/staunch-defenders-of-free-press-attend-solidarity

Hey look! A bunch of liberal journalists, not called Wilikon, are in "let's bash Obama" mode too Tongue

This is getting remarkable. We’re seeing some possibly unexpectedly hostile reactions to the administration’s decision not to send anybody to participate in France’s anti-terrorism unity march:

Mike Lupica: “Everybody knows how complicated this country’s relationship with France has been, in war and in peace. Certainly there have been times when the leaders of France could have done better by us. We should have done better by them on Sunday. Only you couldn’t find us.”

Jake Tapper: “I say this as an American — not as a journalist, not as a representative of CNN — but as an American: I was ashamed.”

Michael Tomasky: “Look, it’s just my opinion, but extraordinary event; it’s our fight too. I, as a citizen, feel underrepresented.”

Fareed Zakaria: “Fareed Zakaria, host of CNN’s “Global Public Square,” called the absence of top U.S. officials a mistake… France is the United States’ “deepest ideological ally,” he said, and it would have been a meaningful image to have a senior administration member, or the President, standing shoulder to shoulder with other leaders.” (via Gateway Pundit, who is doing his own round-up.)

The New York Daily News (endorsed Obama for President): “The United States of America, Barack Obama, President, was inexcusably absent from one of the most critical turning points in the war between radical Islam and the West since 9/11.”

I picked these people because they represent a spectrum of folks who are not hostile to the current President. I mean, sure, it’s hardly difficult to find a bunch of Righties who (correctly) think that the President was being an unfeeling dunderhead at best for shrugging off a horrific terrorist operation last week simply because it was directed at the French. But it’s very interesting to see people who normally at least give Barack Obama the benefit of the doubt not do so, in this case.

And that’s the Harriet Miers thing, right there. As I recall, that particular situation started off with a bunch of folks who were normally supporters of George W Bush (or at least well-wishers of the man) deciding that they couldn’t go back to the well just one more time for this one. They had clear expectations of President Bush on what was to them (and me) an important issue, and the President did not live up to those expectations. Bush might have gotten away with that if it had happened in, say, 2003: and Barack Obama might have gotten away with it if this had happened in 2010.  But it didn’t.

PS: I understand that there are many people still invested in the idea that there’s nothing that can be done about Barack Obama, and that he’s always going to end up winning and getting whatever he wants. I can’t really do anything to penetrate that level of cynicism and despair; and, truth be told, at this point I kind of have better things to do with my time than try to talk somebody out of having a good case of masochism. But I will note this: despite Obama’s best efforts, he is not actually a king. Every time his support from Democrats corrodes like this, it becomes just a little harder for Barack Obama to do anything. Including the things that might help the Democratic candidate in the next Presidential election.

http://moelane.com/2015/01/12/barack-obama-harriet-miers-paris-terrorism/

Even Liberal Rosie O'Donnell Hits Obama's Absence From France

Even ardent liberal Rosie O'Donnell on Monday attacked the Obama administration for not sending representatives to the massive anti-terrorism rally in Paris. Yet, Nicolle Wallace, a former John McCain adviser who was supposed to represent conservatism on The View, defended the President. O'Donnell railed, "Couldn't Joe Biden have been there and wasn't Eric Holder in Paris?

The comedian described the event as "'We are the World,' but we didn't show up." Wallace spun, "I don't think we should say anything bad about our own country or our own leader, because he wasn't there, because I'm sure there were reasons. No leader didn't want to be there."

Fighting back against O'Donnell's critique, Wallace lectured, "People need to understand that when the American president goes somewhere, thousands of people go with him." She added, "I'm guessing that the White House decided that it would have taken away from this event."

The best Wallace could do was admit that "we should have done a better job."

When even the liberal O'Donnell is making the same point as conservatives and Wallace is defending Obama, clearly ABC failed in finding a conservative replacement for former host Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

[...]
ROSIE O'DONNELL: To switch to a serious note, how about what happened in Paris? World leaders united and marched yesterday to show support after last week's terror attack, and the U.S. is getting a lot of criticism for not having a top official present. I mean, shouldn't we have been there? It was like "we are the world," but we didn't show up.

MARIO CANTONE: Someone should have been there.

NICOLLE WALLACE: Let me explain – I don't work for the White House – 

CANTONE: But you used to.

NICOLLE WALLACE: People need to understand that when the American president goes somewhere, thousands of people go with him. And I don't know this for a fact, I'm just guessing, but I'm guessing that the White House decided that it would have taken away from this event. This event was exquisite.

I balled when I watched this. The leader of Jordan was standing in a line. He's a direct decedent of the prophet who was ridiculed in the magazine that inspired the terrorist attack, linked arms with the Israeli Prime Minister. These were world leaders of all different faiths and political theories. And they walked arm-in-arm. It was really beautiful. And the crowd was made up of people, you know, Jews holding up signs that said, "I'm Arab." Christians holding up signs saying, "I am Jew." And this was an incredible event, for the moment. You can YouTube it. You can look it up on the internet and I don't think we should say anything bad about our own country or our own leader, because he wasn't there, because I'm sure there were reasons. No leader didn't want to be there. 

O'DONNELL: Couldn't Joe Biden have been there and wasn't Eric Holder in Paris?

WALLACE: He was there and we should have done a better job. We should have thought this through. But this really was a day about standing with France. I wish we'd been there.

CANTONE: What about Johnny Depp? Someone should have been there.

http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/even-liberal-rosie-odonnell-hits-obamas-absence-france?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

White House Effort to Insulate Obama from Criticism Falls Apart

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest Monday insisted that President Obama could not have attended Sunday’s march in Paris because security arrangements would have had an adverse impact on the event, but he admitted that the White House had not even consulted the Secret Service on the matter.

Earnest acknowledged that some high ranking U.S. official other than the president or the vice president should have attended. But his effort to insulate the president from criticism appeared to fall apart when Julie Hirschfeld Davis of the New York Times asked if it was correct, as the Secret Service and told her, that the White House had not consulted with the Secret Service about security arrangements for a presidential visit.

The decision, it turns out, was based on a feeling about past events. Earnest said:

I’m not going to get into the planning or the logistics that went into the decision related to the march.

What I have merely reiterated is something that we have talked about on many occasions and applies to every time the president wants to attend an event alongside thousands or hundreds of thousands or even millions of other people, which is that that requires significant, onerous security precautions that necessarily have an impact on the ability of those who are attending that event to fully participate.

There is no doubt that had the president attended that march on short notice yesterday, the security precautions around his participation would have had an impact on those who attended the march.

Earnest provided no information on who, if not the Secret Service, made the judgement based on past experience about whether the security would be too onerous in this particular case.

Nor did Earnest indicate how the White House came to the conclusion that Vice President Biden, whose security requirements are far less than the president’s, couldn’t attend. Is Biden’s security really much greater than that used by someone like Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu or German Chancellor Merkel, both of whom were at the march?

While he said he thought Obama would have liked to attend, Earnest gave no indication about whether the president ordered anyone to run the traps and find out whether it was possible.

Obama spent the day at home at the White House. Earnest said he had no idea what Obama was doing. Biden was at home in Delaware. No one knows what he was doing either or whether he asked to go to Paris.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2015/01/12/white-house-effort-insulate-obama-criticism-falls/

---------------------------
 Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:56:50 AM

Nets Actually Cover Obama Being 'Blasted' for U.S. Absence at Anti-Terror March

On Monday, all three network morning shows surprisingly devoted full reports to President Obama being strongly criticized for not attending – or not at least sending a top official to attend – an anti-terror march in Paris on Sunday. At the top of NBC's Today, co-host Matt Lauer announced: "While world leaders join millions for a massive anti-terror rally in Paris, the President is under fire for not taking part."

Opening ABC's Good Morning America, co-host Robin Roberts declared: "As millions take to the streets, President Obama is taking heat for not taking part." On CBS This Morning, fill-in co-host Jeff Glor told viewers: "Secretary of State John Kerry said this morning he will go to France later this week. That announcement follows heavy criticism of President Obama for skipping Sunday's rally in Paris. No senior U.S. figures were there."

Introducing the report on Today, fellow co-host Savannh Guthrie noted: "Well, the White House is being blasted, meanwhile, for not sending a high-ranking official to that unity rally in Paris on Sunday. Neither President Obama nor any top U.S. official attended the event that saw dozens of world leaders linked arm in arm."

Correspondent Andrea Mitchell followed by proclaiming:

That was a stunning absence, just look at the pictures of the unity march Sunday. Forty world leaders, including all of Europe. Even Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu, along with his adversary, Palestinian President Abbas. But not President Obama, not Joe Biden, or anyone from the cabinet....And this comes after a notable absence of really strong reaction from the President since those horrors in France last week.

After Mitchell explained that John Kerry would be visiting Paris on Thursday, Guthrie wondered: "I mean, is this trip by Kerry now more damage control than diplomacy?" Mitchell agreed: "Sure it's damage control."

On GMA, correspondent Terry Moran highlighted Obama being slammed with "sharp criticism" in New York papers: "'Sorry, Charlie,' The New York Post blares, while The Daily News, 'You let the world down.'"

Moments later, White House correspondent Jon Karl told co-host George Stephanopoulos: "...this looks like a missed opportunity for the President to show a powerful symbolic display of unity with the world against terrorism."

On CBS This Morning, White House correspondent Bill Plante pointed out: "The absence of any U.S. leader now has the White House on the defensive....And no one from the administration showed up at a rally attended by thousands in Washington, D.C., just over a mile from the White House."

Plante even brought up past controversies of Obama being tone deaf: "The President has been criticized before for appearing insensitive to global crises. While on vacation in Martha's Vineyard in August he played golf shortly after condemning the beheading of journalist James Foley."

Unlike NBC and ABC, CBS was the only network morning show to get reaction from a Republican guest. In a live interview, co-host Norah O'Donnell asked Florida Senator Marco Rubio: "We saw an incredible show of unity yesterday in Paris....And you saw world leaders, everyone from Netanyahu to Abbas to Cameron, all in the front row, but not a high-ranking U.S. official. Do you think that's troubling?"

In part, Rubio responded: "I thought it was a mistake not to send someone....Eric Holder was in Paris, and maybe John Kerry should have gone or somebody else or a plethora of people they could have sent. I think in hindsight I would hope that they would do it differently."

In a follow-up question, fellow co-host Charlie Rose seemed defensive: "So what do you think we missed? An opportunity to stand with other world leaders and therefore that puts us at a different perception?"

Rubio replied:

Well, you're reporting on it this morning, I mean that – and it will be reported around the world and certainly people will, especially at a time of such great pain, people will take cues from something like that. I mean, we recall after 9/11 what it felt like to have all these nations around the world rally to our side and take up our cause after we suffered so greatly on September 11th of 2001. The French are going through a similar trauma, and I thought it would have been important to have someone there. But again, I understand why the President himself didn't go, but perhaps someone else from his administration.

All three shows did include a line on the White House defending itself by arguing that the President's security detail "could have inconvenienced those who did attend" and "would have distracted from the march" or "significantly interfered with the crowd."

Here are transcripts of the January 12 reports:

http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/nets-actually-cover-obama-being-blasted-us-absence-anti-terror-march

--------------------------------------------------------
Look at all those Wilikon wannabes, bashing our lovely intelligent president for no good reason. So sad.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:12:50 AM

Secret Service Official: White House Never Asked Us About Possible Obama Trip To Paris…

A reminder:

— President Barack Obama’s administration admitted it erred by failing to send a higher-ranking representative of the United States to the Paris unity march on Sunday. …

He said Obama himself would have liked to attend the march “had the circumstances been a little different.” But planning began Friday night, 36 hours before the event began, and there wasn’t enough time for the “onerous and significant” security work that needed to take place ahead of a presidential visit, Earnest said. He said Obama’s presence also would have meant extra restrictions on the people who were there.

http://www.wxii12.com/politics/kerry-defends-absence-from-unity-rally/30656012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone is lying. And we all know it cannot be the white house. It can never be the WH. Ever.

The logical conclusion: the secret service officials are playing some kind of Wilikonism game on us all. Yep  Tongue

Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:52:09 AM

He is watch a football game. too shame.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: