Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Physical Crypto Coins ★ All Physical Crypto Coin Suppliers ★ Community Thread ★  (Read 11891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:34:13 AM

What's the point of physical coins?  Just something pretty to collect?

Something pretty, valuable, and interesting to collect. Yes. That's all.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Furio (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:43:18 AM

I have a simple question, and its an honest one.

Not only that, it's also a physical representation of value. People don't seem to get Bitcoin untill they see somehting shiney, it does wonders in accepting bitcoins among your friends and get the discussion going. It's just a PRETTY paper wallet Smiley

Digitalmocking

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:45:55 AM

I have a simple question, and its an honest one.

Not only that, it's also a physical representation of value. People don't seem to get Bitcoin untill they see somehting shiney, it does wonders in accepting bitcoins among your friends and get the discussion going. It's just a PRETTY paper wallet Smiley

Lol, fair enough!
Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:04:06 AM

Satoshi's note for later reference.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103043.0;all

http://papersafe.org/collections/frontpage/products/papersafe-1-bitcoin-satoshi-note-paper-wallet

bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 09:36:28 AM

Hey Furio!

I sell silver and silver plated Unobtanium bars:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825537.0

Commiserative Gox coins (more coming soon!):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508380.0

And of course I sell a book/ebook on how to make your own physical coins/wallets:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089977.0

Cheers Smiley

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:27:01 AM

It seems crypto imperator and Kialara's made new mints, expensive yes, but it's gold Smiley Will add them later Smiley

Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:11:47 PM

Do not forget about finite by Design (f*D)  Wink

Please drop me a link, too busy to look for it all Smiley Could you do me that favor, finity by design is added in the list, yet your comment refers to a new mint?

Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:22:05 AM

Do not forget about finite by Design (f*D)  Wink

Please drop me a link, too busy to look for it all Smiley Could you do me that favor, finity by design is added in the list, yet your comment refers to a new mint?

http://finitebydesign.net/

and not sure about a new mint??

Read the OP then Smiley They're allready on the list Smiley

Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:17:20 AM

Fellow coinist Smiley

Recieved a few coins today for a nice price. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in these. The titan and lealana are unfunded, the MJB's can't be funded and are 999 copper, the titan and lealano are 999 fine silver.

Lealana 2013 and Titan 2014 back

MJB 2013 copper silver gold, Lealana 2013 and Titan 2014 front

Anyone interested in them, if so what's your offer Smiley

Also if you have some info on their value, let me know Smiley

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 11:21:43 AM

The Titan and the Lealana are fakes, you know that right? A real Titan one looks like this (checkout the back) and a Lealana looks like this (check the back again). Anyway, I wouldn't mind having that Lealana and the MJB ones look like the real deal (can't be sure though).

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:27:55 AM

The Titan and the Lealana are fakes, you know that right? A real Titan one looks like this (checkout the back) and a Lealana looks like this (check the back again). Anyway, I wouldn't mind having that Lealana and the MJB ones look like the real deal (can't be sure though).

That's a totally different titan, this is a different version, also the hologram has been removed, maybe that's why?

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 11:29:21 AM

That's a totally different titan, this is a different version, also the hologram has been removed, maybe that's why?
Underneath the Titan should be a "hole" to store your private key in, which this doesn't have. Checkout the other Titan versions as well, none of them look like the one you (and I) have.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:09:29 PM

Underneath the Titan should be a "hole" to store your private key in, which this doesn't have. Checkout the other Titan versions as well, none of them look like the one you (and I) have.

So this engraved qr code on the titan was never issued by titan, which seems like alot of work for a repro fake product Huh

Also the MJB 2013's were so low priced, how could anyone want to make fakes!?

Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:11:26 PM

Looks like I got fucked than hahahaha, just emailed the guy, we'll keep you guys posted. You know whats funny too, normally no-one reacts, but when there is something to bash... Wink

Thanks for all the info peeps, we'll keep you informed about the reaction of the guy Smiley

InfinitumBitcoins

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 12:16:06 PM

Hello All,

Product update Infinitum Bitcoins will be launching two new coins this month:

Both will be One Ounce Silver polished coins loaded with 1 Bitcoin Cent.

Following with the Ingenium Series prevoisly we had featured Leonardo Da Vinci and Albert Einstein, the new coins will feature:

Nicola Tesla and William Shakespeare.

Theses coins will follow the same dimensions and finish as the Albert Einstein coin which can bee seen on the following link

https://www.infinitumbitcoins.com/albert-einstein-coin-detail.html

I will update the forum with relief images once they are available along with a launch date.

The price will be $99 per coin and we will be offering pre-order and bundle deals.

Regards

Mandy
Infinitum Bitcoins
Technomage
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 12:59:45 PM

Hello,

Henry here from Denarium. Please update OP, we're not doing pre-orders at the moment. In fact we've been selling directly from stock since July.

We have a new brass no-denomination coin coming which can be ordered with a custom BTC amount included or as empty, and also a very special silver 1 BTC collector's coin. Big announcement coming soon.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
mrbrt

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:27:53 PM

Hello,

Henry here from Denarium. Please update OP, we're not doing pre-orders at the moment. In fact we've been selling directly from stock since July.

We have a new brass no-denomination coin coming which can be ordered with a custom BTC amount included or as empty, and also a very special silver 1 BTC collector's coin. Big announcement coming soon.

Why bother? This thread isn't/hasn't been updated and the guy is asking manufacturers to pay him to write a review for their coins.
Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:03:38 AM

Hello,

Why bother? This thread isn't/hasn't been updated and the guy is asking manufacturers to pay him to write a review for their coins.

You are very misinformed my friend, I never ask to get paid!? Where the hell did you get that, I did ask for nice deals for new coins, that's about it, too which no-one reacted I might add Smiley

Assumptions, assumprions, assumptions, sad sad...

I do admit I didnt have the time these last months, but I was the first to start this kind of thread and many people were gratefull for it. You still have all the suppliers in one thread, so don´t really get your unjust and (seemingly) biased expressions, which are also lies....

You are a hero member with that kind of trust, why willingly spread misinformation about me?

Who are you again? You state very clearly in your OP that you are willing to review coins for btc:

To any supplier, if you're not on the list, please let me know and think about SEO Wink if you want your coin reviewed, make me an offer Smiley Have made some losses due to cloud mining, so BTC is scarce Wink

Ok, so what does this proof, I'm not asking to get paid, I dont have enough coin for all coins, so make me an offer. I did this in this thread out in the open, wtf are you talking about dude!?

But I know what it is. YOU came out of the blue to offer me a deal on your ravenbit coins, we were allmost in the final stages when I lost 5 btc. I cancelled the order and you even messaged me sorry for your loss!? Guess you held a grudge against me for cancelling the order. You run a business, how sad are you to use this against me?

I will post our messages later, so everybody can see what a sad person you are....

I honestly don't remember ever communicating with you nor do I remember a deal that fell through, but go ahead post the messages. And then yes, everyone will see what a sad person I am, despite.. you know.. never having a negative interaction with anyone on this forum. I understand you being called out on your personal failings is a bit jarring, but if you simply explained that you wanted manufacturers to send you a free coin, I would've excused your inability to communicate that point in your OP.

You are only proving your lies further. You posted that I asked for offers, OFFERS! Which means I PAY for the coins, so what free coins!?

Never having a negative interaction!? You are lying and proving your own lies with my quotes right now, quite negative I think?

"but if you simply explained that you wanted manufacturers to send you a free coin, I would've excused your inability to communicate that point in your OP"?? I never asked for free coins, I simply stated that I dont have enough coins to buy all, to which you've reacted and made me an offer, only to twist my words now to free coin... An offer means I PAY money, so again what free coin? You're inability to read and UNDERSTAND isnt my inability to communicate... Please note that every coin I reviewed I bought myself with no special offer..... Except on the silverwallets, I got a small discount on those Smiley

You sir, are a low excuse of a human being, posting lies and negativity with no basis, other than me having stepped on your toes by calling of the deal. Now stating that you dont remember, you've contacted me yourself, complementing me on my thread, wanting to make me an offer.... Are you mad that I didnt give you special attention....

Really dont understand your strange attacks, the same text which made you make me an offer as Ravenbit, now offends you and gives you reason to falsely accuse me of getting paid for reviews, while you clearly show that this isnt the case with the quote you posted...

I asked for offers, that isnt getting paid for reviews, you talk about communication, I think you have quite a bit to learn....

lol - it's like talking to the wall. I responded with a throwaway tame line that you've now blown way out of proportion. Who exactly do you think you are? I'm a low excuse for a human being? The fuck gives you the right to say this? Stop foaming from the mouth and go back and re-read what I've wrote and find what warrants that.

My first point that this thread isn't/hasn't been updated stands true - the thread is nearly useless. Perhaps, it had some initial potential, but you've haven't really updated it.

I understand that English isn't your first language, so if I misinterpreted the line your OP I apologize - it is poorly worded. I never said we didn't communicate over PM, I'm saying I don't ever recall communicating with you (I periodically delete my PMs and I receive a lot of PMs). You don't ring a bell, so I don't have a grudge despite what you wildly imagine; you are not special.

I'd appreciate it if you removed Ravenbit from your list. I don't want to have any association with you.

Have the same feeling that I'm talking to a wall. In your pm to me you say "I possibly misinterpreted the line in your OP", and now you state for everybody it is poorly worded. That makes you a poor excuse of a human being, stating something else to me private than in public....

To state in a thread that reviews physical coins that the author gets paid for his reviews, while this simply isnt true isnt a small throwaway tame line, it's willfully tarnasing my word and reviews, based on lies. Still you haven't answered why you feld the need to do this, what is your beef with me other than a cancelled order.

I only agree that it hasnt been updated a few months, still alot of people recently stated to me that they are gratefull for this thread, becasue it still provides ALL suppliers, eventhough the recent products havent been updated. This is far from useless, you still can click to any supplier available through my link, so again, BS.....

You dont have the right to ask me that, this is a public forum and I provide a list with all suplliers, including Ravenbit with a very sad guy as owner for anyone to see in my thread...

Think about what you post next time, especially if they're lies....

Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:28:41 PM

Hello All,

Product update Infinitum Bitcoins will be launching two new coins this month:

Both will be One Ounce Silver polished coins loaded with 1 Bitcoin Cent.

Following with the Ingenium Series prevoisly we had featured Leonardo Da Vinci and Albert Einstein, the new coins will feature:

Nicola Tesla and William Shakespeare.

Theses coins will follow the same dimensions and finish as the Albert Einstein coin which can bee seen on the following link

https://www.infinitumbitcoins.com/albert-einstein-coin-detail.html

I will update the forum with relief images once they are available along with a launch date.

The price will be $99 per coin and we will be offering pre-order and bundle deals.

Regards

Mandy
Infinitum Bitcoins

Hi, thanks for letting me know, sorry for falling behind schedule, busy busy with real-life. I seem to have the problem that your website doesnt open, really strange Smiley

Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:29:14 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 03:53:00 PM by Furio

Again sorry for falling behind. I make 1 hard promise, the 2 reviews of BHcoins 4th edition and my 2 kialara's will be added this month! I will also try to update ALL suppliers with current products, pricing and specifics.

I removed the pre-order statement from my list Henry, and will update it completely asap. I like the Nicolas Tesla coin allready, will order that for sure! As a fact, I want albert Einstein, Davinci and tesla once it's available in 1 purchase Smiley All 3 intrigue me Smiley

I also added TGBEX to the list, very nice and funded coins.

Thanks for the patience Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: