Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:11:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TravelKings Flights/Hotel Service 60% off Major websites(Expedia/Orbitz)ESCROW!!  (Read 10549 times)
jerkchicken

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:12:57 AM

I had my United account hacked recently. Also, read of United and American Airlines account being hacked and used to purchase trips and hotel reservations. How can he make a profit when selling 60% off. He either using hacked accounts or using stolen credit cards.
TKing

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:20:03 AM

Neither of these methods you have mentioned are being used. If I were to use any of those methods I am sure the flights that are posted in the main post at the bottom would have been voided or canceled in some way.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:42:55 AM

Guys I've already booked in with travelking for this Saturday. Upon check in to the room I will post photos and let people know if the service is legit or not. When I check out I will be forwarding payment direct to travelking and everyone here will know how it went. I think you can't go wrong especially when the OP is encouraging users to book and pay via escrow. If this service is legit ill be constantly using his service every fortnight or even weekly basis. I ask for users not to pass any judgement or make accusations until there is sufficient evidence showing that this is a scam. Ill take the risk this Saturday and let you all know how my personal dealings went with travelkings service
spartan82

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:01:05 AM

Called and confirmed, the hotel room has been paid for, they will need to take a holding deposit (bond) via credit card upon check in that will be release to me within 5 working days after I check out.
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:02:05 AM

Guys I've already booked in with travelking for this Saturday. Upon check in to the room I will post photos and let people know if the service is legit or not. When I check out I will be forwarding payment direct to travelking and everyone here will know how it went. I think you can't go wrong especially when the OP is encouraging users to book and pay via escrow. If this service is legit ill be constantly using his service every fortnight or even weekly basis. I ask for users not to pass any judgement or make accusations until there is sufficient evidence showing that this is a scam. Ill take the risk this Saturday and let you all know how my personal dealings went with travelkings service
Weekend night away from the kids for love making for you and your wife I suppose? Not looking forward to the days of no sex when I get married and have kids.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
TKing

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:07:22 AM

Thanks mate will be waiting for the review. Enjoy your stay!
spartan82

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:11:46 AM

Weekend night away from the kids for love making for you and your wife I suppose? Not looking forward to the days of no sex when I get married and have kids.

Lol it is a little relaxation getaway for us.. Don't be so sure about the no sex after kids part but, when u find a woman that you are extremely sexually compatible with u hold on to that coz when you give her sex on the daily, keeps a smile on her face and she be cooking them feasts everyday lol. My Missus always says never let your man leave the house hungry or horny. God bless her!
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:14:26 AM

Lol it is a little relaxation getaway for us.. Don't be so sure about the no sex after kids part but, when u find a woman that you are extremely sexually compatible with u hold on to that coz when you give her sex on the daily, keeps a smile on her face and she be cooking them feasts everyday lol. My Missus always says never let your man leave the house hungry or horny. God bless her!
What you have there is an extremely rare woman. Don't ever lose that one. Hell the relationship I just got out of, I was lucky to get sex 2-3 times a week after dating for a year, in the beginning it was 2-4 times daily which is what i had hoped it would remain (or at least once a day). And I know as you get older, generally women want it less and less and use the "I'm tired" excuse more.

Enjoy your vacation spartan and to the OP after some vouches I definitely will be coming to you for a vacation. Do you do cruises as well?

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
TKing

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:47:18 AM

Hi just flights/hotels no cruises unfortunately.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 11:38:05 AM

If this service turns out to be legit, we might make use of this for attending an upcoming Bitcoin conference in March.

it would be flight + hotel in Berlin, so i'm awaiting Spartan's review Smiley

review would be posted as an article of course Smiley
TKing

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:30:36 PM

Yes the service is legit, you can wait for the review before ordering.
Ditto

Activity: 330

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:13:25 PM

This will work for first class flights as well as business flights
So just to confirm, is this only valid for business and first class?
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3012

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:42:14 PM

I'm interested as well and might write a review too. May have a trip in the near future.

TKing

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:11:54 AM

@ Ditto it will work for economy also

@ Cyrus Let me know if you want to book a trip
spartan82

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:47:52 PM

Ok folks, this service is legit. Worked out great for me! Sorry for the delay I did not want to post without photos and my device was playing up I could not upload them last night for some reason.
Hilton never fails! Got the king suite relaxation package and had a blast. No problems with check in, they took my car into the car park, took my bags up to the room as I checked in. Must leave your own credit card for bond deposit (in this case it was $100) fully refundable upon checkout. Service was amazing and the room was my kind of living.. See for yourself Smiley

Travelking- you the man!
Kilwa

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:51:28 AM

Just registered to try this service which my friend sent it to me  Smiley

But what is Bitcoins? from where to buy them to buy for this service? do you accept CC payment? PayPal?
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 12:20:05 PM

But what is Bitcoins? from where to buy them to buy for this service? do you accept CC payment? PayPal?

Fortunately you came to the right place to find info about bitcoins Wink

Might want to start here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=7269.0
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 12:22:19 PM

Bitcoin - BTC - is an experimental, decentralized digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. You can buy any bitcoin you want (or need) with your country fiat currency from the major bitcoin exchanges (see: Bitcoin Exchange Guide), at a physical dealer near you like the one on Localbitcoins.com or even here on bitcointak forum (Always use Escrows!).
You can use CC payments, fiat currencies, bank wires, etc - just any payment means you agree with your trading partner - but, You are better to avoid Paypal due to chargeback issues.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 10:24:12 PM

Ok folks, this service is legit. Worked out great for me! Sorry for the delay I did not want to post without photos and my device was playing up I could not upload them last night for some reason.
Hilton never fails! Got the king suite relaxation package and had a blast. No problems with check in, they took my car into the car park, took my bags up to the room as I checked in. Must leave your own credit card for bond deposit (in this case it was $100) fully refundable upon checkout. Service was amazing and the room was my kind of living.. See for yourself Smiley

Travelking- you the man!

Thanks for the awesome review! Definitely will be trying it out when I need to travel or something...

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:41:11 PM

WOw , lol. Smiley
Thanks for the review, will try it out sometime in future soon Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: