Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TravelKings Flights/Hotel Service 60% off Major websites(Expedia/Orbitz)ESCROW!!  (Read 10544 times)
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 02:28:45 PM

Well that review definitely got my attention  oO Smiley

That is one sweet room !
dan9090

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:04:05 PM

Interested in this pm sent

Thanks in advance

thompete

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:14:14 PM

I am travelling to Asia next month, and was wondering, that if I chose the Expedia option to book my hotels in Asia, then can that also be taken care of with this  ?

thompete

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:47:42 PM

@ dan replied

@ thompete yes you can choose your hotel from expedia and even choose a flight+hotel package.

Awesome thanks. I already have a flight booked, so don't want to surprise everyone with a change in that. I am still open to chosing hotels. Will see and contact you around end of month.
Thanks!

2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:59:26 AM

Can you help me out with reservations for LA to Hawaii, round trip in about a month?
TravelKing (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:33:33 AM

Can you help me out with reservations for LA to Hawaii, round trip in about a month?
PM all the details
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 07:37:58 AM

I am travelking but currently gagged for apparently spamming so I made an alt account to attend to my current customers.

Sorry TravelKing, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Spam, reposting deleted content (3 days)

Will be unbanned by tomorrow so I can continue business on my main account.

As for spartan82's reservation it has been booked and check-in will be successful if he shows up to the hotel.

This is called "ban evading" and admin can handle you a permaban on your accounts. Please follow ALL forum rules.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TravelKing (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:41:06 AM

So far only time wasters PMing me. Looking for serious buyers!!!!
j.jaymes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:26:59 PM

I know who to talk to the next time I have to travel. Advance notice needed?

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 06:02:11 PM

Just sent you a PM, I hope it's specific enough Smiley
cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:54:51 PM

yeah, Seems you need to notify around 15-30 days before, as mentioned in the OP.
I have a question for the op. Suppose I plan on booking a hotel, then the op says:

"5. You can then call to check the hotel by yourself.
6. Release the funds when you checked-in. "

Now if I was to call the hotel, will the amount have been received for the booking, or would they just tell me that I have a booking on my name ?

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1096

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:37:21 PM

Marking this for future.

Travelling to holidays next month and will definately look it up.

Good service if legit, but i have known people to offer the same service swiping cards, lool

Hope it works out

Duke

TravelKing (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:10:41 AM

No advance notice needed I can do last minute bookings as well.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:34:47 AM

yeah, Seems you need to notify around 15-30 days before, as mentioned in the OP.
I have a question for the op. Suppose I plan on booking a hotel, then the op says:

"5. You can then call to check the hotel by yourself.
6. Release the funds when you checked-in. "

Now if I was to call the hotel, will the amount have been received for the booking, or would they just tell me that I have a booking on my name ?

From my experience, I called the hotel three days prior to my booking and also on the day of the booking to confirm that the room has already been paid for online and no further charges would be made other than mini bar, room service etc.. The only thing I had to do was put bond down and get that back upon checkout. I've checked my statements, I haven't been charged anything extra since my visit
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:53:13 PM

Just booked 10 days for a suite.

Hopefully it all works out Cheesy.

Great service if so!  He didn't hesitate to use escrow and replied quickly to all my questions and concerns.
motjemi

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:08:37 AM

Is this involving carding? Would be interested but don't want my family to be behind bars Shocked
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:16:37 AM

Is this involving carding? Would be interested but don't want my family to be behind bars Shocked

OP has assured me that nothing illegal was involved in the process.  I check in tomorrow.  I will post pictures if successful.
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:22:38 AM

OP has assured me that nothing illegal was involved in the process.  I check in tomorrow.  I will post pictures if successful.

If it does turn out to be illegal they will have your credit card on file.
SellingHBOGo

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:23:16 AM

OP has assured me that nothing illegal was involved in the process.  I check in tomorrow.  I will post pictures if successful.
Please keep us updated, I am potentially interested as well

Inotanewbie

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 01:07:00 AM

OP has assured me that nothing illegal was involved in the process.  I check in tomorrow.  I will post pictures if successful.

If it does turn out to be illegal they will have your credit card on file.
Even if they don't have your credit card, they still have your name and likely have seen your ID (both of which likely would be on tape as well). This means that if it does involve carding then you would probably be a wanted person for serious financial crimes.

Unless the OP reveals his method and it can be vetted then I would assume that anyone using his service is taking major criminal risks

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: