Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TravelKings Flights/Hotel Service 60% off Major websites(Expedia/Orbitz)ESCROW!!  (Read 10544 times)
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:19:15 AM

Is this involving carding? Would be interested but don't want my family to be behind bars Shocked

OP has assured me that nothing illegal was involved in the process.  I check in tomorrow.  I will post pictures if successful.

If it does turn out to be illegal they will have your credit card on file.
Even if they don't have your credit card, they still have your name and likely have seen your ID (both of which likely would be on tape as well). This means that if it does involve carding then you would probably be a wanted person for serious financial crimes.

Unless the OP reveals his method and it can be vetted then I would assume that anyone using his service is taking major criminal risks

Yeah that's true, having your credit card on file pretty much allows them to make any charges to it they want within their policy (I'm not certain up to how long). Instead of going through the process of filing a complaint where you could prove yourself, the hotel would just charge your credit card then you would have to fight to get it taken off.
TravelKing (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:28:18 AM

There is no stolen credit cards involved as said earlier in my thread. My method is unique and one of a kind that took me a long time to figure out as I mentioned earlier in my thread. If I was using credit cards then I'm sure there would be a charge back within a few days resulting in the reservation being voided. I can book upto 6 months in advance with out the reservation having any issues. Still taking new orders.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:55:35 AM

Just phoned and they confirmed that everything is set so far.  I check in at 4PM East Tomorrow.
Inotanewbie

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 08:21:11 AM

There is no stolen credit cards involved as said earlier in my thread. My method is unique and one of a kind that took me a long time to figure out as I mentioned earlier in my thread. If I was using credit cards then I'm sure there would be a charge back within a few days resulting in the reservation being voided. I can book upto 6 months in advance with out the reservation having any issues. Still taking new orders.
Well when you pay for a hotel room with a credit card then the cardholder still has the right to file a chargeback up to 6 months after the service was suppose to be provided.

It would also probably take more then a few days for the hotel operator to even receive notification of a chargeback dispute

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
cheekychap

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:34:08 PM

Just phoned and they confirmed that everything is set so far.  I check in at 4PM East Tomorrow.
Well, I know you mentioned about bookin a 10 day suite. But did you check in ?

Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:41:10 PM

Well, I know you mentioned about bookin a 10 day suite. But did you check in ?
He has checked in already. Still taking new orders. Anything above 5000$ retail will receive a better discount.

Hotel visit coming up in March, I'll let you know once I know the venue I'll need to be in. Won't be a huge order but I'm liking the concept, so I want to grant you the business Wink
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:36:15 PM

Yes. I can confirm that I'm still here.  I'm waiting to take pictures and post after I leave as I'm here for a few days.

The room is beautiful!
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:49:53 PM

Yes. I can confirm that I'm still here.  I'm waiting to take pictures and post after I leave as I'm here for a few days.

The room is beautiful!

Hope you're having a great time my friend!
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:21:11 PM

The room is beautiful!

I'm hoping it stays this way.  I'll have much repeat business if so. 

A lot of this trip was dependent on your vouch and so far I've had a great experience.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:54:58 PM

The room is beautiful!

I'm hoping it stays this way.  I'll have much repeat business if so. 

A lot of this trip was dependent on your vouch and so far I've had a great experience.

Was an awesome time for me and so far no chargebacks and I'm hoping it stays that way too lol that's why I only tried it out with a small figure $650 odd justtttttt in case so it wouldn't hit my pocket too damn hard and the missus chases me with her steak knives lolll
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 04:42:49 PM

Was an awesome time for me and so far no chargebacks and I'm hoping it stays that way too lol that's why I only tried it out with a small figure $650 odd justtttttt in case so it wouldn't hit my pocket too damn hard and the missus chases me with her steak knives lolll

If no chargebacks occurred to you as well as to others, I will definitely try such a service. A 60% off seems to be really a good deal even if I have to roam around with a stash of spare cash just-in case.
 Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jamesphamm33

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:17:32 PM

People should wait a few months...for a possible collection notice.
This looks like a loan fraud to me.
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 07:34:22 AM

I suppose waiting at least after receiving a couple of your Credit Card bills or a couple of months...maybe enough to know if all went correct.

Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:54:16 AM

Without trying to uncover the grand scheme behind it, people involved in the travel business have options to book flights, hotels and packages for extremely low prices. I've seen offers for as low as 15% of retail value. He could very well be doing such a thing here. Reselling those offers.
Another option is that as for example star alliance has a corporate FFP where companies fill in their ticket numbers of their employee's after which they can book new flights. If one would have a company where lots of flights have been made but not much more, this would be a good way to get them paid out.
If I were a travel company I'd have an account on all those services and put all the sales in one of those Wink
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 11:05:09 AM

Without trying to uncover the grand scheme behind it, people involved in the travel business have options to book flights, hotels and packages for extremely low prices. I've seen offers for as low as 15% of retail value. He could very well be doing such a thing here. Reselling those offers.
Another option is that as for example star alliance has a corporate FFP where companies fill in their ticket numbers of their employee's after which they can book new flights. If one would have a company where lots of flights have been made but not much more, this would be a good way to get them paid out.
If I were a travel company I'd have an account on all those services and put all the sales in one of those Wink

I'm not so sure e.g. Miles&More and similar programs TOS allows such re-sales. I don't think a company wish to tarnish its image for a few bucks (or BTC).

Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:21:37 AM

I'm not so sure e.g. Miles&More and similar programs TOS allows such re-sales. I don't think a company wish to tarnish its image for a few bucks (or BTC).

Miles&More is the traveler themselves, I was aiming for the https://www.partnerplusbenefit.com/ program for example. AF/KLM has one with BlueBiz, I expect others to have one too.
djones1122

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:59:46 PM

i have pmed you travelkings
djones1122

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:08:57 PM

i am definetly thinking of using your service, but i need some kind proof that the hotel is going to be booked in legal manner, since i cant take chance that the hotel is going to be paid illegally with stolen money, if you can prove that ill take your offer instantly.
frankpark9

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:03:22 PM

i have couple Questions if you can answer some of these:

1. can you get any hotel? or only select hotels
2. can you get any dates? even on holidays at a popular destination.
3. can you get most airlines or limited?

if you can get most of these then you will have my business
1gallon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 11:52:16 PM

bump i'm interested in this service as well. please let me know if you are still active
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: