Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling a few hero, legendary, a VIP, and a donator  (Read 1030 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:29:41 AM

The problem here is the according to the security log is that a lot of accounts have had their password reset via email recently, however the vast majority of them are brand new accounts and/or junior member or lower

Whoever is willing to use escrow is more than welcome to purchase.
No scams will take place since escrow.

The only way I win is if I have the accounts right?
You need to research more on vulnerabilities as you are really uneducated and quite slow in the field...

Still a buster...
According to your OP you control 10 heros, 5 legendary, (at least) one VIP, and two donator accounts. I don't think you control any of them. Why don't we wager a bet that you do not control all of them. If you can prove to a neutral third party (that we both trust) that you control all of them then you win, if you are unable to prove to a neutral third party that you control all of them then I win.
stanozlolz (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:31:49 AM

The problem here is the according to the security log is that a lot of accounts have had their password reset via email recently, however the vast majority of them are brand new accounts and/or junior member or lower

You need to research more on vulnerabilities as you are really uneducated and quite slow in the field...

Still a buster...
According to your OP you control 10 heros, 5 legendary, (at least) one VIP, and two donator accounts. I don't think you control any of them. Why don't we wager a bet that you do not control all of them. If you can prove to a neutral third party (that we both trust) that you control all of them then you win, if you are unable to prove to a neutral third party that you control all of them then I win.

You lose and will find out soon enough.
Sit tight geezer.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:32:55 AM

Still a buster...

You lose and will find out soon enough.
Sit tight geezer.
How much are you willing to wager? You need the money to pay back HBOgo so you might as well wager something if you really control all those accounts
SellingHBOGo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:53:19 AM

I don't think he's lying. Didn't moreia get hacked by the email trick? May not control as much accounts as he says he does, but still probably has a considerable amount

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:55:11 AM

I don't think he's lying. Didn't moreia get hacked by the email trick? May not control as much accounts as he says he does, but still probably has a considerable amount
Check the security log and look at the recent accounts that have had their password reset via email recently. Have enough had their passwords changed via email in the last 30 days to give him enough accounts as he is claiming to have?
RedhatCAT

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:00:09 AM

I sent you a PM bro
antonioserrano72

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Impossible

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:31:37 AM

lol pretty funny that the seller openly admits some of the accounts are hacked

it's safe to assume the majority of them are hacked accounts then

very sad, and definitely not safe to buy those accounts because retrieval is possible with proper evidence of ownership
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: