Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi-Nutrient Pack You Should Take Everyday  (Read 486 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:11:26 AM

I've taken these everyday for many years and never get ill outside of a rare cold. Haven't had a flu in over a decade.
These aren't your generic crap from CVS or Wallgreens vitamin counter where the absorption and purity rates are weak. Dr. David Williams travels the world and has put together, in my opinion, the best multi-nutrient pack in the world.

The Daily Advantage
http://www.drdavidwilliams.com/multivitamins/daily-advantage/

My Daily Advantage® Multinutrient builds in your system every day to support:

Long-lasting energy and endurance
Strong, healthy immunity
Sharper memory
Easier digestion and better nutrient absorption
Normal cholesterol and blood pressure
Enhanced circulation
A strong, healthy heart
Flexible joints and strong bones

Most multivitamins—especially the "one-a-days"—make big promises, but in my opinion, don't deliver anything but mass-marketed commercial hype. These formulas reflect their price tags. They use ordinary ingredients that are cheap and easy to buy in bulk, and they often include only enough of each ingredient to get it listed on the label.

What's worse, in my opinion, these formulas sorely lack breakthrough nutrients based on cutting-edge research. In fact, their formulations are usually years out of date.

Daily Advantage gives you a steady stream of 24-hour protection

After years of traveling the globe and studying the healthiest people in the world, I discovered a specific combination of nature-based nutrients that give you total body insurance all day, every day. In fact, these powerful health-boosters can help improve every major function of your body. And you can get them all in my top recommendation for ultimate health—Daily Advantage.

In 2 small packets a day, Daily Advantage gives you 4 outstanding complexes with nutrients from across the globe.

1. Essential Vitamins, Minerals, and Antioxidants

Incredible head-to-toe support

It's critical that you cover the core nutrients. That's why Daily Advantage gives you the ultimate foundation of essential vitamins and minerals, starting with the full B-vitamin family. This means great protection for your cardiovascular health, normal homocysteine levels, adrenal and stress response, energy production, immune system function, and more.

The nutrients in this complex include the critical bone-builders, calcium and magnesium. Plus, it gives you my recommended doses of vitamins A, C, D, and E—essential nutrients you're likely not getting enough of from your diet alone. You also get my recommended nutrients to support liver detoxification, like N-acetyl L-cysteine and alpha lipoic acid. And CoQ10, something that most multivitamins never include.

2. Advanced Phytonutrient Shield®

Nature's best free-radical fighters for outstanding antioxidant protection

Daily Advantage gives you the best-of-the-best phytonutrients. In addition to the antioxidants that are well known for their tremendous free-radical fighting capacity, you also get what I consider my "VIP list" of antioxidants, including "superfruits" like resveratrol, berry extracts, olive fruit extract, tocotrienols, and more. Plus, important flavonoids and carotenoids to support your lung function, healthy blood vessels, eyes, and skin.

Resveratrol promotes cardiovascular health, proper inflammatory response, optimal cellular health, and it alleviates oxidative stress. But to get these results you'll need to take it in the amounts you'll only find in Daily Advantage.
Pomegrantes contain nutrients that can help keep your blood sugar levels healthy and promote cellular health, too.
Olive fruit extract is loaded with polyphenols, which are known for their cardiovascular and joint health support.

3. Herbal Superfood Energizer®

Superfoods boost your energy in 100 trillion ways

I've long recommended the benefits of superfoods. Superfoods are rare plants from land and sea, which are brimming with micronutrients that actually help sweep free radicals and other toxins from your body's 100 trillion cells, offering ultimate immune system support. And they come with another great benefit—a big boost in your energy level. The ultimate energy boost comes from adaptogens, particularly ashwagandha and Rhodiola rosea extract.

I've also included spirulina, a freshwater blue-green algae that gives you extreme protection for every cell in your body. And a digestive enzyme blend, to help your body absorb the nutrients so your cells get what they need. You'd be hard-pressed to find superfoods in any ordinary multivitamin.

4. Omega-3 Complex

Keep your brain, heart, and joints young and strong

You must have essential fatty acids (EFAs) in your diet, especially omega-3s, to stay healthy. They're critical for your cardiovascular system, blood pressure, brain function, immune system, joints, and just about every other system in your body.

Basic multivitamins don't give you fish oil, a great source of omega-3s. I put the purest, safest oil I could find right in Daily Advantage.

My Daily Advantage Multinutrient arms you with around-the-clock total body nutrition. You get uninterrupted protection for your cells, organs, tissues, and every system in your body. Plus, you get ongoing, long-term support for a lifetime of good health.

You're welcome Smiley
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:51:44 AM

I've smoked Marlboro everyday for many years and never get ill outside of a rare cold. Haven't had a flu in over a decade.

You're welcome. Smiley

johnwayne88

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:11:57 AM

I've smoked Marlboro everyday for many years and never get ill outside of a rare cold. Haven't had a flu in over a decade.

You're welcome. Smiley

lollll
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:13:29 AM

You're welcome. Smiley

^ That does not prove anything really. Some people are just stronger and more healthy because they won jackpot on genetic lottery.
pedrog
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:28:27 AM

You're welcome. Smiley

^ That does not prove anything really. Some people are just stronger and more healthy because they won jackpot on genetic lottery.

Correct.

Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:51:54 AM

You're welcome. Smiley

I used to smoke marlboros but now make my own, so yeah I smoke too. I wasn't posting this while looking down my nose, just as a psa that could help some of yall. Maybe not you personally but try it out for a month and see if you feel any differently. It's not like a I posted a personal code here to make a sale and pocket some money. Smiley
pedrog
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:59:25 AM

You're welcome. Smiley

I used to smoke marlboros but now make my own, so yeah I smoke too. I wasn't posting this while looking down my nose, just as a psa that could help some of yall. Maybe not you personally but try it out for a month and see if you feel any differently. It's not like a I posted a personal code here to make a sale and pocket some money. Smiley

Still bullshit.

Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:21:14 AM

You're welcome. Smiley

Still bullshit.
Ok, show me what you got in terms of nutrients. I bet you got not much u son of a crapshow.. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: