Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 20% OFF NIKE, UNDER ARMOUR AND STARBUCKS US STORES  (Read 336 times)
Adamcheek (OP)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:10:21 AM

Hey y'all.

So I'm a promoter for different clubs around my city and also a couple of small retail stores around my area.

Because of this, I get a bunch of different presents or materials to promote and there are always extras left. Bosses let me take the extras as gifts essentially. Due to this I've got tons of Nike, Starbucks, Under armour, etc. gift cards and I already used many for myself but figured why not make some cash off them.

I'm selling anything in the Nike.com and Underarmour.com and Starbucks.com store for 20% off. So that's $20 off a $100 purchase essentially.

Pretty good savings, for my ballers out there the new Steph Curry shoes came out at UA so why not save a little Wink.

I take BTC only, my paypal is closed so I can't accept payments there.

PM or comment if you are interested!

P.S to mods, this is 100% legal.

Thanks for reading.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:20:30 AM

Edit: I guess a better way to state it, are you able to give us the online credit for us to make the purchase ourselves?
Adamcheek (OP)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:47:27 AM

I can give you gift cards if you'd like to buy, yes.

Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: