Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:29:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should HANSA use third party escrow to holding PoJ coins?
Okay - 14 (70%)
Nope - 3 (15%)
waever dont care - 3 (15%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HANSA] ★NEW★ First Auto-Verification Payment coin ★BOUNTIES  (Read 17223 times)
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:21:47 PM

MAC : (reserved job.. on progress)

The Mac wallet has been in progress for a week  Huh Huh Huh

Who is making it and when is it out?
Last message I got 5 day ago:  "should have it built this week.."
So if nothing happen till Monday,  will ask how it is working.

stuff like this make me not want to invest.
it seems u outsource everything but have no skill yourself, how can this project ever become something when the guy who start the coin cant dev?

Well, I don't agree, to make a successful coin you need both people to drive the project and people that can code and people to promote. Just because you can code doesn't make it a success and doesn't make you a good project manager. A good project manager can make a successful coin working with others. There are lots of coins with lots of innovations and fancy code and they are far from successful.

Soooooooon...............

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hayan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:17:07 AM

Two things I would like to say, though:

1. I wouldn't try to promote the so-called "Proof of Job" system as anything unique to Hansa. It's existed on many coins so far, it's just usually called "Bounties". Managing it a slightly different way doesn't make it a new or innovative feature, if it's still the same "do this, get coins transferred to you" system.
2. You really need to try and get on a larger exchange before too long if you really want the coin to get anywhere. BtcPool is possibly the smallest exchange out there (no offence to the devs), and AlCurex doesn't seem to be much larger - I'll admit they both have potential, but that isn't going to help if your coin dies off due to lack of usability before that potential is reached. BitTrex or Cryptsy is probably an unrealistic goal for now (but definitely worth aiming for long-term), but perhaps C-Cex might be a good next target?

Also want to say that PoS is working really well for me on this one. Not getting large amounts, but getting a lot of blocks. Cheesy

(PS: Value seems to be going up again on AlCurex, after a major temporary dip! Get in before it's too late, if you haven't already! Tongue)
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:27:31 AM

MAC : (reserved job.. on progress)

The Mac wallet has been in progress for a week  Huh Huh Huh

Who is making it and when is it out?
Last message I got 5 day ago:  "should have it built this week.."
So if nothing happen till Monday,  will ask how it is working.

stuff like this make me not want to invest.
it seems u outsource everything but have no skill yourself, how can this project ever become something when the guy who start the coin cant dev?

Well, I don't agree, to make a successful coin you need both people to drive the project and people that can code and people to promote. Just because you can code doesn't make it a success and doesn't make you a good project manager. A good project manager can make a successful coin working with others. There are lots of coins with lots of innovations and fancy code and they are far from successful.
I proposed my services a week ago, I can compile it in a couple of hours. Pm me if you still need this wallet.

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
dimfot

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 08:42:15 AM

Well i miss the mac wallet at the moment. I had to create a virtual machine and download the windows version but this is very resource draining for my poor laptop..

hansacoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:20:54 AM

I proposed my services a week ago, I can compile it in a couple of hours. Pm me if you still need this wallet.
I just got message and job is open again.
I remember you ask that job on second,
So MAC wallet job is yours now Smiley
PM sent.
prospect

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:29:07 AM

So you are creating a currency, with an idea that you let other people develop for you... and then you give them coins in this non-existent tech that you promise? Jesus christ.
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:36:46 AM

So you are creating a currency, with an idea that you let other people develop for you... and then you give them coins in this non-existent tech that you promise? Jesus christ.
We make coin together and get profits together, I miss your point?
hayan

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:10:40 PM

How is it non-existant? Do you seriously somehow figure that it doesn't exist, despite there being Windows and Linux wallets, just because the dev doesn't have the resources to easily create a Mac wallet, and thus offers a bounty to someone else to make one? (Nevermind that Windows alone, nevermind Windows and Linux combined, are far more prevalent than Macs.)
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:18:59 PM

i think its time for c-cex or bittrex Smiley
hayan

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:16:16 PM

I'm not sure that Bittrex is a good idea at this stage, nor that it's likely to happen yet. C-Cex is probably a better goal to shoot for, for now.
karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:02:53 PM

Mac Wallet

http://www.mediafire.com/download/85sxqzokd88eaq1/Hansa-Qt.zip

HANSA: ETUwMBLTxStSsoiEZLwZ3SmEyCbNFswMQN

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
night.0wl

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:08:36 PM

How is it non-existant? Do you seriously somehow figure that it doesn't exist, despite there being Windows and Linux wallets, just because the dev doesn't have the resources to easily create a Mac wallet, and thus offers a bounty to someone else to make one? (Nevermind that Windows alone, nevermind Windows and Linux combined, are far more prevalent than Macs.)

he paid someone for windows wallet as well, and there are a lot of other "jobs".
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:28:33 PM

Great, great. Thank you for your hard work Cheesy
You will get your bounty reward tomorrow.

Can any MAC-man test wallet and look it's working well?
I still have no MAC installed  Roll Eyes
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:36:15 PM

I'm not sure that Bittrex is a good idea at this stage, nor that it's likely to happen yet. C-Cex is probably a better goal to shoot for, for now.
I already sent request to some exchanges. Lets see tomorrow.
hayan

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:52:53 PM

he paid someone for windows wallet as well, and there are a lot of other "jobs".

You know, it kind of reminds me of this guy I knew. He did some stuff himself, but he paid a lot of other people to do a lot of other jobs too that helped his project. What was his name... ah yeah that's right, "the head of every project ever".

If all you're going to do in this topic is whine about how the coin isn't being developed in the way you'd prefer (and while I haven't checked extensively, I don't see you making a better coin), perhaps you should click here and never return.
prospect

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:46:20 PM

You know, it kind of reminds me of this guy I knew. He did some stuff himself, but he paid a lot of other people to do a lot of other jobs too that helped his project. What was his name... ah yeah that's right, "the head of every project ever".

If all you're going to do in this topic is whine about how the coin isn't being developed in the way you'd prefer (and while I haven't checked extensively, I don't see you making a better coin), perhaps you should click here and never return.

Dont make a fool out of yourself. If you have been in cryptos a while you learn to see the flaws in an early stage. This currency has it all. A dev, which probably does not even code C++ nor C. What "he" does is that he let others do the job for him and pays them with the currency that "others" develops for him. Ha ha.
hayan

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:44:03 AM

Okay, go make a better coin. I'm waiting.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:27:09 AM

Dont make a fool out of yourself. If you have been in cryptos a while you learn to see the flaws in an early stage. This currency has it all. A dev, which probably does not even code C++ nor C. What "he" does is that he let others do the job for him and pays them with the currency that "others" develops for him. Ha ha.

Well, who told the Dev should do everything, and the rest should just buy/sell coins, and post "whats up dev, give us the news" here in the forum?
I don't see anything wrong in the fact that someone manages the work, while others do the coding (given that the one who manages, is able to find the ones who do the work). In reality "good coding skills" and "good managing skills" is something very rarely combined in a single individual. Moreover good programmer would never be a good salesman. So I believe its ok to distribute tasks to the ones who can do them well. Do you think Gates or Jobbs, or other successful IT entrepreneurs were coding themselves? Smiley Some of them might have written some code in the beginning, but this is not what they are good in, so they passed this task on others.

What "he" does is that he let others do the job for him and pays them with the currency that "others" develops for him. Ha ha.

Yes, ha ha. Do we like it or not, this is what everybody does now in the real world - let others do the job, and pay with the currency "others" develop Smiley. You can tell the same about the whole US economy and the dollar  Grin

... this space is not for rent ...
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:31:08 AM

Whats the story with the Mac-qt wallet??? Huh

Soooooooon...............
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:19:50 PM

hey I don't understand I gave very precise instructions for Mac wallet like a week ago and what do I see.. (including new "RESERVED" nick... strange way to do business but hey!

"6 project payment   mac QT-wallet   13550.00   RESERVED karimdr2"

no bounty no wallet no nada I guess it is how you roll
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: