Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucets with ads from real bitcoin bussineses  (Read 603 times)
DarthCoinX (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 12:46:46 PM

I saw maaaany bitcoin faucets but none of them that is promoting ads from real bitcoin bussineses.
Why the owners of those faucets are just throwing some google ads B.S. that have nothing in common with bitcoin, so the probability that some users will click on them is about to zero. Sometimes I see that is even that stupid ad that says: "don't buy bitcoin before you red this..." So it's a non sense for these faucets if are promoting just another faucets referral links and non-btc related ads from google ads BS.
I suggest them to contact all the real bitcoin bussineses from coinmap.org or AirBitz directory or just contact the Bitcoin Boulevard bussines owners and ask them, hey do you want to promote your bussines in this faucet where some other guys will earn some coins and maybe they want also to spend it in your shop?
I think this will be a win-win situation for all: bussineses, faucets, users... And also a better adoption not just in holding btc but also in spending.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:24:58 PM

I saw maaaany bitcoin faucets but none of them that is promoting ads from real bitcoin bussineses.
Why the owners of those faucets are just throwing some google ads B.S. that have nothing in common with bitcoin, so the probability that some users will click on them is about to zero. Sometimes I see that is even that stupid ad that says: "don't buy bitcoin before you red this..." So it's a non sense for these faucets if are promoting just another faucets referral links and non-btc related ads from google ads BS.
I suggest them to contact all the real bitcoin bussineses from coinmap.org or AirBitz directory or just contact the Bitcoin Boulevard bussines owners and ask them, hey do you want to promote your bussines in this faucet where some other guys will earn some coins and maybe they want also to spend it in your shop?
I think this will be a win-win situation for all: bussineses, faucets, users... And also a better adoption not just in holding btc but also in spending.

Actually, having the facets set up as you've described and witnessed, is an excellent business model. Granted, the chuck of change earned from any one of them is not that great, but multiply it ten or twenty fold, then you'll have something worth writing granny about.
DarthCoinX (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 01:31:48 PM

Yeah most of people, now, don't give a shit about the earnings from these faucets. They use them just to test a wallet or send some tips. But if now you earn like 100k satoshis (shits) per week only from a faucet, in few months maybe those 100k shits can be your weekend plane trip in Amsterdam... or a nice dinner in a restaurant on Bitcoin Boulevard (that actually already paid you through that faucet).
Later maybe the wins from these faucets can be increased so will make the users to click more on the ads... so again win-win.
neoneros

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 02:18:14 PM

Actually, having the facets set up as you've described and witnessed, is an excellent business model. Granted, the chuck of change earned from any one of them is not that great, but multiply it ten or twenty fold, then you'll have something worth writing granny about.

The fact google does not serve BTC related adds is a flaw in the google algorithm, or a lack of bitcoin related advertisements.

Some faucets have bitcoin related ad services (a-ads, adbit etc.) As a bitcoin business it is nice to advertise there, you will get exposure to bitcoinminded people for a very low cost per click or view.

dominion3

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:33:57 AM

does anyone know whether to really make money on this? i've seen many similar projects
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: