May 13, 2024, 01:35:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which game do you prefer?
Weekly Game - 11 (35.5%)
48 Hour Game - 20 (64.5%)
Total Voters: 31

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [35BTC INVESTED] NextPonzi.com | Weekly Reset | 100% AUTOMATIC | 130% Payout  (Read 18829 times)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:33:58 PM

@ OP :

tx: 10fa3889f4435651d37a13b71adcaeea4faf2c02939e444a94e569e1e12c5124   why was this sent to yourself ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 02:35:57 PM

From the site:
ALERT: Update: One confirmation on a few transactions. None of our transactions are confirmed. Still waiting on the miners! (All payments being sent from 1EJFxW8DV9m5gUnN84z1KPMrDeCYAVAhoW after 3 confirmations due to API issues. Do not panic)
Looks like he will be manually paying from 1EJFx until API issues are resolved

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
james.lent

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:42:17 PM

bye bye bitcoins  Cry
lolikop

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:45:21 PM

never play ponzi games unless its weeklyponzi or 24hourponzi
james.lent

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:46:59 PM

+1 lesson learnt.
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:47:32 PM

bye bye bitcoins  Cry

They just sent out payments... Don't seem so down. The devs had opportunities to run with more why would they run now?
james.lent

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:51:24 PM

bye bye bitcoins  Cry

They just sent out payments... Don't seem so down. The devs had opportunities to run with more why would they run now?

he sent out to another wallet using shared coins. not to us.
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:53:42 PM

bye bye bitcoins  Cry

What do you mean using shared coins?
I was just watching the blockchain Tongue I'm not %100 sure with what's happening.
james.lent

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:54:14 PM

bye bye bitcoins  Cry

What do you mean using shared coins?
I was just watching the blockchain Tongue I'm not %100 sure with what's happening.

shared coin is an option in blockchain to hide your transactions.
john03

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:21:06 PM

What the heck just happened  Huh
Did anyone receive any payment, or should I ask would anyone ever receive a payout?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
newplayer2015

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:27:26 PM

Hi guys.
You may be interested in keep an eye to this ones too:

http://www.btcponzi.me/24h  --- 24h round starting in few minutes!!!
http://www.btcponzi.me/1h    --- 1h rounds! newone. Starting soon too.

Seems a good idea to me to have a 1h rounds too, becouse all ponzis are alive just for a few minutes after starting!
I'll go in to see how it works Wink
Anyone else?

james.lent

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:30:11 PM

Hi guys.
You may be interested in keep an eye to this ones too:

http://www.btcponzi.me/24h  --- 24h round starting in few minutes!!!
http://www.btcponzi.me/1h    --- 1h rounds! newone. Starting soon too.

Seems a good idea to me to have a 1h rounds too, becouse all ponzis are alive just for a few minutes after starting!
I'll go in to see how it works Wink
Anyone else?

shut the f up op. took our funds, now advertising another site ?
DoubleMyCoins!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:32:41 PM

What the heck just happened  Huh
Did anyone receive any payment, or should I ask would anyone ever receive a payout?

It looks like "NextPonzi" was a scam and he also ran AutoPonzi. I had a suspicion NextPonzi was a scammer, because he had a new account with negative trust. I can't understand how people could trust that. Warning: don't trust new accounts! They are easy to create anonymously, so scammers can pretend to be honest.

james.lent

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:41:13 PM

It looks like "NextPonzi" was a scam and he also ran AutoPonzi. I had a suspicion NextPonzi was a scammer, because he had a new account with negative trust. I can't understand how people could trust that. Warning: don't trust new accounts! They are easy to create anonymously, so scammers can pretend to be honest.

not gonna trust anyone else but weekly ponzi

having a member- hero account doesn't mean you wont scam. trust need to be earned, not by status.
BunsenBurner

Activity: 653

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:42:06 PM

What the heck just happened  Huh

Sorry for your loss, but you have been scammed. All the bitcoin on the ponzi address have been transferred out with SharedCoin.

BunsenBurner

Activity: 653

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:43:51 PM

having a member- hero account doesn't mean you wont scam. trust need to be earned, not by status.

Exactly. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929617.0 is a good example, showing why it is still a bad idea to send your bitcoin to a senior member.

james.lent

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:45:48 PM

Exactly. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929617.0 is a good example, showing why it is still a bad idea to send your bitcoin to a senior member.

lol that guy, look at tradefortress ... money changes people , it all depends on how you tame your greedymonster.

edit : when i was a kid i used to sniff bunsen burners during chemistry lessons. lol. dejavu  Grin
DoubleMyCoins!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:47:55 PM

That's true, but you need to be able to watch for signs of trustworthy or untrustworthy. If a game starts and the payouts are sent out immediately that's a trustworthy action because nothing can get stolen, after it's sent.

I'm still not sure about WeeklyPonzi as that account had negative trust too and got banned, his site also had a lot of problems with payouts. Somebody asked why would devs run with money after they didn't run before with a lot of BTC. The answer is to build trust. That's how con artists work. They build up trust so people give them bigger amounts of money, so when they do run they get more than they could have ran with the first time. I'm not saying I know that will happen with WeeklyPonzi. I'm just trying to teach people what to look for.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:48:30 PM

The new account is not an issue, if u start a ponzi you will get negative trust " by default" , so people opens new accounts because they know they're going to get negative trust, and the negative trust dosen't mean so much (because they got it for starting a ponzi, not for scamming investors of that ponzi).

What was imho a red flag was the choice of opening a second thread, after the many compliants  (mine included) on the other thread.

After a pair of weeks of " ponzi-mania" I concluded that ponzies could be not a scam " per se" , but ponzi's owners are at most incompetent scammers who will run away with your money without remorse about the astonishing fees they could make with a working service, because they think they can just start a new ponzi tomorrow.

I think that " ponzie game mania"  is doomed to die in another week, because they all turn out to be a scam.

If you still want to throw your money to a ponzi I started a joke ponzi here , and it involves cats Grin

It is a joke, but i'm putting in my reputation and i'm for sure not going to scam anyone for a single satoshi, feel free to play if you want Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:49:46 PM

Don't ponzi at all.

They could build up trust and run away at any given moment.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: