May 13, 2024, 02:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which game do you prefer?
Weekly Game - 11 (35.5%)
48 Hour Game - 20 (64.5%)
Total Voters: 31

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [35BTC INVESTED] NextPonzi.com | Weekly Reset | 100% AUTOMATIC | 130% Payout  (Read 18829 times)
DoubleMyCoins!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:54:05 PM

because they think they can just start a new ponzi tomorrow.

They can't do that if people ignore new accounts...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john03

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:59:02 PM

Website down, twitter account deleted...wow such a change of heart

Can't understand why he scammed for 13 BTC's whereas earlier he could have got away with even more  Huh

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:02:00 PM

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb
DoubleMyCoins!

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:03:24 PM

Website down, twitter account deleted...wow such a change of heart

Can't understand why he scammed for 13 BTC's whereas earlier he could have got away with even more  Huh

Scammers also recognize legitimate services. I think he saw honest operators were starting to come on line, meaning he would have to share less of the market and could scam less. Don't fool yourself - there was no change of heart, he was planning his scam from day 1.
john03

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:27:10 PM

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb

+1

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 04:29:50 PM

Sad stuff but not unexpected, at this point the list of honest offerings is getting quite short..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 04:44:32 PM

Emailed the OP of the site about this. This is the reply I got from him.
Hello williamj2543
I'm writing to you to apologise.  If I wasn't forced under the financial circumstances I was, I would of love to continue operation and made history.
I had to do what I had to do for my family, recently a member has been admitted to hospital in a critical condition and these funds were my only hope. You saw the previous rounds, The new rounds were a disaster. There was no way this much money was just going to fall into my hands in the future from fees.
I'm deeply sorry, and I hope one day I can come back and you'll understand but of course I never expect to regain the trust again. I would also like to state that I was running bitcoinponzi.io and autoponzi.com. None of those were greatly affected, but I dont think people will want to use those if people know what I did with nextponzi.com
If you would like to take ownership of my site (You are probably the most trusted/oldest member that posts on my threads) I can transfer the site to you

Hmm, this looks a bit suspicious. 13 btc is a lot but about the right amount for a small hospital fee or something.
I'm pretty trusted on here, and if I can work out a deal or something with the other people who automatically negtrust ponzis (I understand that, new accounts can be made in seconds and disposed easily), to not bomb me. I would like to run this for the fees, just like a regular gambling site like my failed coinflip site (not enough activity so I just disabled it), and built trust up as one of the best ponzi sites there is. Its been proven there is more money in taking fees than running away, as fees are continuous and are a good source of income.
I will be contacting the people who are doing the negtrust thing to go over this with them.
I would hook this up to a completely new blockchain wallet, and change the emails, passwords, and everything with the hosting if he wanted to transfer it to me. Let me know how you guys feel about me setting up the site and running it as my own (I would not run it with anyone else because the only person you can trust is yourself).

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DoubleMyCoins!

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:50:13 PM

Hmm, this looks a bit suspicious. 13 btc is a lot but about the right amount for a small hospital fee or something.

You have got to be friggin kidding me. Stealing is STEALING. You can't justify it.

If you want to do a Ponzi site then do one. But do it properly. Either code a site or hire someone etc., then put your reputation and honest effort into it. Stop trying to make a bad scam something nicer than it is. Have some respect for those who lost money.
padrino
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 04:56:51 PM

You have got to be friggin kidding me. Stealing is STEALING. You can't justify it.

If you want to do a Ponzi site then do one. But do it properly. Either code a site or hire someone etc., then put your reputation and honest effort into it. Stop trying to make a bad scam something nicer than it is. Have some respect for those who lost money.

The OP walked away from the other sites already, this looks like some bullshit after the fact that the OP made up to try and get a little leniency...

DoubleMyCoins!

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:01:19 PM

The OP walked away from the other sites already, this looks like some bullshit after the fact that the OP made up to try and get a little leniency...

Yep, I agree. Maybe he's feeling guilty, and trying to justify his dishonesty in his own mind.
padrino
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 05:09:56 PM

Hello williamj2543
I'm writing to you to apologise.  If I wasn't forced under the financial circumstances I was, I would of love to continue operation and made history.
I had to do what I had to do for my family, recently a member has been admitted to hospital in a critical condition and these funds were my only hope. You saw the previous rounds, The new rounds were a disaster. There was no way this much money was just going to fall into my hands in the future from fees.
I'm deeply sorry, and I hope one day I can come back and you'll understand but of course I never expect to regain the trust again. I would also like to state that I was running bitcoinponzi.io and autoponzi.com. None of those were greatly affected, but I dont think people will want to use those if people know what I did with nextponzi.com
If you would like to take ownership of my site (You are probably the most trusted/oldest member that posts on my threads) I can transfer the site to you

I'm pretty trusted on here, and if I can work out a deal or something with the other people who automatically negtrust ponzis (I understand that, new accounts can be made in seconds and disposed easily), to not bomb me. I would like to run this for the fees, just like a regular gambling site like my failed coinflip site (not enough activity so I just disabled it), and built trust up as one of the best ponzi sites there is. Its been proven there is more money in taking fees than running away, as fees are continuous and are a good source of income.
I will be contacting the people who are doing the negtrust thing to go over this with them.
I would hook this up to a completely new blockchain wallet, and change the emails, passwords, and everything with the hosting if he wanted to transfer it to me. Let me know how you guys feel about me setting up the site and running it as my own (I would not run it with anyone else because the only person you can trust is yourself).

What is the email address?

Salmon1989

Activity: 603

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:14:18 PM

Hello williamj2543
I'm writing to you to apologise.  If I wasn't forced under the financial circumstances I was, I would of love to continue operation and made history.

What is the email address?

From OP's personal message on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=410356, it is nextponzi@gmail.com

brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:26:11 PM

Is it possible ask to the admin of this forum the Ip address used by NextPonzi in order to understand who is this guy and where he live ?

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:03:48 PM

Is it possible ask to the admin of this forum the Ip address used by NextPonzi in order to understand who is this guy and where he live ?

That would be great, so we can help him with his family member in " critical condition"  Grin
We could gather some money and medical aid...

Lol

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
kotos123

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:34:17 PM

I dont have my money from 12 January ...
My wallet is 1CQukE7bLCf1z9gB9tdY61MBUGH3h3MYPA please send to me BTC.

I still dont have that money ...

Admin please send PW too me.

I dont have any payment from that site :/
padrino
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 09:50:45 PM

Read the thread, the admin ran away with the deposits

GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:48:31 PM

Read the thread, the admin ran away with the deposits

The scammer has been found. Probably a few people on this forum also did business with him before. So he can be located in real life...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929985.0
james.lent

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:36:10 PM

lol op refunded back coins
P2PHash

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:38:17 PM

I just received my investment in nextponzi back:
https://blockchain.info/tx/bb702c38cd38b9fde73b27903870c44c9ee165b6d99e4d8e025408ddabff2fbe

Wiliam seems really honest and I feel for him being scammed by that guy :/

Full story here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=930008
james.lent

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:39:30 PM

I just received my investment in nextponzi back:
https://blockchain.info/tx/bb702c38cd38b9fde73b27903870c44c9ee165b6d99e4d8e025408ddabff2fbe

Wiliam seems really honest and I feel for him being scammed by that guy :/

Full story here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=930008

No he's not. He's just trying to cover his ass. Digging for more evidence now as we speak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: