Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple Orders and Availablity and GLBSE  (Read 1127 times)
bitcoiners (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 03:34:43 AM

I'd like to be able to make more orders than what is available to me and just let what gets filled first use up my balance.  Is that something that could be implemented?  I think more trades would happen as a result of this change.

Also, what about being able to cancel an open order from the asset page?  Can this be implemented?  It would make for more competitive bidding.  Like right now I have this guy that keeps putting his bid a satoshi higher than me.  I have to keep going from the asset page to my portfolio back to the asset page.  It would be a real time saver.

Sincerely,

A new GLBSE user.

Nefario?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 03:56:51 AM

I'd like to be able to make more orders than what is available to me and just let what gets filled first use up my balance.  Is that something that could be implemented?  I think more trades would happen as a result of this change.

Also, what about being able to cancel an open order from the asset page?  Can this be implemented?  It would make for more competitive bidding.  Like right now I have this guy that keeps putting his bid a satoshi higher than me.  I have to keep going from the asset page to my portfolio back to the asset page.  It would be a real time saver.

Sincerely,

A new GLBSE user.

Nefario?

A few weeks ago Nefario said this was coming. Someone said it would be a game changer, I agree.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
ColdHardMetal

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 04:04:33 AM

Sincerely,

A new GLBSE user.

Nefario?

A few weeks ago Nefario said this was coming. Someone said it would be a game changer, I agree.

It is coming. It did cause some troubles on the backend that are in the process of being resolved.

btharper

Activity: 389

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 07:09:01 AM

This has definitely been a highly requested feature from what I can tell, and I'm interested in it myself as well. Here's hoping!
waltmarkers

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 05:36:23 PM

It's a great idea because all of the bid side liquidity will be increased. It's so hard to move out of a position quickly. Also, more transaction volume means more fees for glbse.
bitcoiners (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 05:53:43 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2012, 07:57:50 PM by bitcoiners

It's a great idea because all of the bid side liquidity will be increased. It's so hard to move out of a position quickly. Also, more transaction volume means more fees for glbse.

Precisely, it's a win for everyone including GLBSE.

Also, thanks for the answers guys.  It'd still be nice if Nefario could give us a time frame.

Cheers!

Edit: Also if you have ideas for good changes for GLBSE please feel free to hijack this thread.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 11:26:42 PM

Did this just happen? I have a bid out but my available balance is the same as my total.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
ColdHardMetal

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 11:40:30 PM

Edit: Also if you have ideas for good changes for GLBSE please feel free to hijack this thread.

Or the existing thread would be just fine.

bitcoiners (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 11:53:04 PM

Or the existing thread would be just fine.

Well than why didn't you post it to begin with? Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: