Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:52:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Full Member Account for 0.035  (Read 511 times)
batmanbad (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:29:34 PM

You can easily make the return on investment with 50 posts on any campaign that accepts negative trusted users (LB, ActionCrypto, etc.)

Selling for a very cheap price of 0.035, first one to contact me gets this price.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2341

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:33:53 PM

The op is an alt of candystripes. I assume that the account has negative trust, correct?
Ume

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:36:14 PM

The op is an alt of candystripes. I assume that the account has negative trust, correct?

well lol !! its funny is`nt it !! the OP trust is already broken ! and he is still trying to sell his account !! and my friend told me that i was dealing with candy he was replying first but at the end of deal he stopped replying leell Tongue well u cant sell ur account with neg trust try to remove neg turst so maybe maybe someone can buy !
batmanbad (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:05:04 PM

The answer is quite obvious, yes. And yes, this is an old account of Candystripes that I want to get rid of.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:07:57 PM

The answer is quite obvious, yes. And yes, this is an old account of Candystripes that I want to get rid of.
so you are selling this account? I assume you can prove ownership via a signed message.

I wonder if BadBear would be willing to remove the negative trust if I were to purchase it.
batmanbad (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:15:57 PM

so you are selling this account? I assume you can prove ownership via a signed message.

I wonder if BadBear would be willing to remove the negative trust if I were to purchase it.

That would be a possibility, and you have nothing to lose trying. Shoot him a PM and let me know what he says.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:14:34 PM

That would be a possibility, and you have nothing to lose trying. Shoot him a PM and let me know what he says.
If I were to try to get it removed I would wait until I actually control it to avoid any kind of price advantage on your part.

I will need to think about buying it anyway. I am not 100% sure I am comfortable doing business with you in light of the (semi) recent allegations against you.
Renekton

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:59:40 PM

so theres no way that this rep can be repaired?
blablaace

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:58:45 PM

Yes, there is.
All those who posted negative feedback need to delete it.
It's simple Smiley
Ume

Activity: 210

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:25:47 AM

Yes, there is.
All those who posted negative feedback need to delete it.
It's simple Smiley

It is not very simple !! If the guy never wants to remove the neg then u are screwed lol !!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: