Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New site with FREE Bitcoin Faucet and other opportunities!  (Read 1362 times)
ESM (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:38:54 PM

Hello all!

I wanted to expose you to our new site www.TheCoinMine.com ... the home of the unlimited dispense faucets!

We currently have Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Reddcoin and Mintcoin faucets which can be immediately reset with a surf site, video etc if you don't wish to wait 60 minutes for another dispense.

We also have surveys, listen to the radio, offerwalls and various other ways to earn FREE crypto coins. We have been running give away promotions, some contests start this week and we have a referral contest running until mid February. You can refer membership for a 10% bonus on whatever your referrals earn as well as each faucet has the ability to refer and receive a commission.

Checkout our Facebook page and like us Smiley  https://www.facebook.com/TheCoinMine

Checkout and follow our Twitter https://twitter.com/TheCoinMine

We'll will post announcements and giveaways to the social networks so make sure to keep an eye out!

Don't be afraid to stop into chat and say hello! http://www.thecoinmine.com/forums/chat.php

Hope to see you there and we'll have lots and lots of great things to come!
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KSGuy

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:59:52 AM

I'm a big fan of TheCoinMine, I've already cashed out .02 BTC with it!! - Proof!

I really like what they've done with it over there. The amount of ways to earn coins is unreal. Smiley
They're also having a referral contest right now, so it's a great time to join!

Oh, they also pay out in alt coins, but I stick with bitcoin Wink
Grumpster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:10:04 AM

The site is horrific.

10 points on your site is equivalent to one cent. On your offer walls you're paying $0.50 worth of points for offers that I personally know pay you over $2 on conversion. I know you need to make money - but really?
KSGuy

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:12:36 AM

Living up to your name Grumpster :p
Grumpster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:17:24 AM

Just feel the need to make sure people don't actually think they're getting a good deal here. I've looked through everything on the site & there's not a single thing that is competitive with other sites that run similar programs.

I've heard of making 100% on offerwalls, or even in extreme cases 150%, but this owner is making over 300%... it's pure greed.
robertgoss

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:38:19 AM

i like the look of your website really nice will check it out some more
KSGuy

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:21:26 AM

i like the look of your website really nice will check it out some more
I like it and I just cashed out 0.01545946  Bitcoin for a little bit of playing this evening while eating dinner then enjoying a beer. Smiley
ESM (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:35:25 PM

Just feel the need to make sure people don't actually think they're getting a good deal here. I've looked through everything on the site & there's not a single thing that is competitive with other sites that run similar programs.

I've heard of making 100% on offerwalls, or even in extreme cases 150%, but this owner is making over 300%... it's pure greed.

Well all I can say is math is not your strong point because I assure you that yours isn't even close to being correct....not even close.

In defense to the incorrect data you have posted and to educate your ignorance we keep a % of the payout from the advertiser.....hence we couldn't make any more than 100% of the payout coming from the advertiser and that would mean the member would get nothing....which is OBVIOUSLY not the case.

To further educate your ignorance, while our offers may not be the highest paying out there they aren't the lowest paying either. However, I will tell you that a site that pays out in BTC and cryptos takes on further risk that traditional GPT sites don't. People want anonymity and hence use BTC but that also draws the cheaters out of the woodwork trying to cheat the site out of the payouts using various ways to hide their identity and location in hopes they can do offers that are not traditionally available to their country. In turn that increases the reversal rate on offers. We have to pay out now and it will be 30-60 days before we get paid and as you probably know there is little recourse to a payment in BTC that has been sent out. Hence we have to offset potential losses to the site as we will have to absorb them.

Now to even further educate your ignorance....in the course of business you need to look at your income and expenses and develop a business plan that works. There are 4 faucets on The Coin Mine that bleed coins all day long as we give them out for FREE. I know this might be a little difficult for you to figure out but where do you think the money comes from to pay for all that BTC and other coins we give out for free?

Now for the kicker. If you really think this site makes sooooo much money and we are being greedy then you would quit wasting your time posting negative comments in a forum and do something far more intelligent and productive like opening a similar and competing site to grab a large percent of the market share and make tons of money. But I have a feeling that since you have proven you don't have a clue about math....unlikely you have a clue about this business as you said "On your offer walls you're paying $0.50 worth of points for offers that I personally know pay you over $2 on conversion." and I assure you that once again you are incorrect in your PERSONAL ASSessment because there isn't an offerwall on the site set to pay out as low as 25%....let me do the math for your dumb ass....$0.50/$2.00=0.25 or 25%. Do you understand that equation or do I need to further spell it out for you?

So basically there is not 1 thing correct in your post....not even 1 thing. Its a shame you just lie and lie about things you really don't have a clue about or understand. Sad

ESM (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:53:26 PM

I'm a big fan of TheCoinMine, I've already cashed out .02 BTC with it!! - Proof!

https://i.imgur.com/dNqKWyt.jpg

I really like what they've done with it over there. The amount of ways to earn coins is unreal. Smiley
They're also having a referral contest right now, so it's a great time to join!

Oh, they also pay out in alt coins, but I stick with bitcoin Wink

Now for the true and accurate post! Yay ksguy!

The Coin Mine (TCM) is all about providing opportunity and fun ways for you to earn Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. There are 4 faucets on the site including BTC, DOGE, RDD and MINT which have an hourly reset or you can simply do a small task to reset the faucet immediately....The Coin Mine is the home of the Unlimited Dispense faucets!

The best way to earn is through daily surveys of which are available for 30 Countries on The Coin Mine!

Some of the highest earning members will do several surveys and some offers each day and earn an easy $5-$10 in TCM coins of which they can redeem for Bitcoin or various other altcoins.

There are currently 12 offerwalls including TrialPay, RadiumOne, Persona.ly, CrowdFlower tasks and many others even PTCWall and MinuteStaff that are click walls available to every country! You can even earn coins by listening to the radio and filling out a captcha every 10-30 minutes depending on your country.....you can do this ALL day long if you want without limit!

The Coin Mine currently has a referral contest running with payouts to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. 1st place will win 25,000 TCM coins which equates to $25! Runner up 10,000 TCM coins and 3rd gets 5,000!

As I mentioned The Coin Mine is all about having fun. The Miner Madness contest is set up like March Madness with brackets and is a WEEKLY contest with a 16,000 TCM coin prize pool which means if you opt in you can win 8,000 TCM coins which you can cash out for $8.00 in BTC!

The Miner Mania is a group earnings contest which also runs weekly and consists of 10 carts of 5 members each and the cart that has the highest collective earnings for the week wins!

Grab ksguy's ref link and come check out The Coin Mine!

We will NEVER ask you to invest anything so you have NO risk whatsoever. The Coin Mine is simply a place where you can get FREE Bitcoin and other crypto currencies!
KSGuy

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:53:25 AM

Time to jump back on the coin mine. I didn't have much time this weekend, but I've already earned enough for another .003 btc to cash out. I'm making more with this then I am with my little asic miners!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: